• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my wife's friend m/f feet

davis

TMF Regular
Hello all. Had an unexpected very pleasant tickle last night.

My wife had a younger friend stay over last night. We had a gathering at the house and we were all drinking and she didn't wanna drive home so she crashed on our couch. Kari is a friend of my wife's but I have known her for longer than I've known my wife, didn't know they were friends until recently.

So to fast forward to the action, myself and a bidder of mine were the last ones up, or so I thought. After he left I went to check to make sure everything was off in the other rooms and when I went to where Kari was she spoke to me.

Now I'm nice and buzzed and the liquid courage in me told me to give it a try. I sat down on the couch with her, she moved her feet but was still laying down.

After I made small talk through texts I shifted the conversation to my fetish.
Me-"I would love for you to put your feet in my lap so I can rub, tickle and play with em. Can you handle a little tickling?"
K-" lol ok but sorry I'm not ticklish."

After she agreed and put her feet in my lap I didn't care about her not being ticklish. So I reached to pull off her sock and she immediately pulled her foot back and smiled. I sent another text.
Me-I thought you weren't ticklish!"
K-"lol yea I guess my feet, nobody ever plays with my feet."

Now I'm super excited and ready to get my hands on her bare soles. At this poi.t it's about 3am and we have to be quiet so we don't wake my wife. She puts her foot back in my lap under her blanket and I peel off her socks. now I'm having a ball lightly tiy her soles but I get no reaction. Sonic text again
Me-"I guess your feet aren't really ticklish."
K-"yea they are but with me texting you and my friend I have something to take my mind off of it."
Me-"so do you like it+"
K-"it feels ki.da good and your helping me get over my ticklish spot lol."
As I apply a little more pressure to my tickles on her arches I text back "is it right here!"
She pulls her foot back, smiles and covers her mouth, then texts back "YES!"

I show her my favorite pic of a guy tickling a girl's feet in stocks and send
Me-" could you do that?"
K-"lol not right now, I'm struggling trying to keep it together now."

I then send her a link to my story titled "friend agreed to be tickled(revisited) m/f feet." I got up and went to the other side of the house and kept texting.
Me-"how was the story?"
K-"cool I liked it."
Me-"good, you think you could take that?"
K-"yea but not right now. I was about to scream while you were tickling me lol."
Me-"ok, well I'm going to go to bed. Just lay on your stomach right quick so I can get ten more seconds of tickling in before I go to sleep."
K-"no, I told you I was about to scream lol."
Me-"ok well I'm gonna tickle you anyway before I go to bed."

After that I went over to where she was. She pulled he legs close to her body so that her feet were flat on the couch. She smiled as I got close and kneeled down by her feet. I slipped my index finger in the space in her arch as she fought giggles. I then pulled her legs straight out in front of her and she didn't resist. Then I got in my final 10seconds of tickling on those small, smooth soles as she covered her mouth with her hand and smiled. Gave her a kiss on the cheek and said goodnight.

I'm still shocked that I had this experience

Interesting story. Any pics of her feet possible?

Carpe tickle! You were right to seize the opportunity. Any feedback from her since this happened?

Nice story, but I probably wouldn't risk a photo session n all....that might go just far enough for hell to bust loose n tumble forth...pale white horse n all. Lol

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back