• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW SERIES! ~ BONDi ~ The Bondage Doll

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather
attachment.php

Well… okay, maybe not a new series yet. That all depends on you and how well she is received. To see if this new character might have legs, as it were.

SO… amid a young C.A.B.’s tattered pile of boyhood comics haphazardly tossed in a heap in his closet (this is eons before it was a capital nerd offense not to board and bag… back when we just enjoyed the crap out of comics till the staples fell out) there were the required DC standards such as Batman, Superman, Flash, Green Lantern, etc. As well as gritty Marvel; Spiderman, Ironman, Fantastic Four, Thor, so on and so forth. But there were also a few lighter-fare comics from a line that most will remember more for the characters than the actual brand. Casper the Friendly Ghost, Richie Rich, Hot Stuff, and others that all fell under the Harvey Comics title.

In a world of thunderous muscular testosterone riddled Superhero cacophony, Harvey Comics was the Easy Listening music. Light and breezy. Soft of form and gentle of line. Hokey in humor and pabulum of plot… it was a pleasant island of simplicity amid the WAP! BOOM! POW!

Needless to say, the innocent memory of it all yearns to couple with my fetishistic proclivities, and I could not resist twisting a fetish homage out of this venerable and pastoral genre… Once again I assault childhood memories with an alternative universe C.A.B. version that actually would have caught my eye rather quickly in the old sweet shop mag racks.

So… I am proud to present, BONDi the Bondage Doll. I can almost smell the bubblegum and tobacco. See what you think…

Enjoy!

~ C.A.B.

*** There's a poll you can take part in over on my DA Page... let your voice be heard! ***

Last edited:
Whirling Heard in Forgotten Graves

CCA.jpg

The rotting blue-nosed corpses of the administrators of The Comics Code Authority--which, in the mid '50s, succeeded in bringing ALL comics down to the level of an Archie or Harvey comic--are shambling to strangle you, C.A.B.. for this irresistible atrocity!<p>
If you need a scripter for a Bondi adventure sure to set comics back 60 years, let me know...

Last edited:
View attachment 444896The rotting blue-nosed corpses of the administrators of The Comics Code Authority--which, in the mid '50s, succeeded in bringing ALL comics down to the level of an Archie or Harvey comic--are shambling to strangle you, C.A.B.. for this irresistible atrocity!

A finer compliment I've never had. Thank you, Tee Hee. I shall endeavor to conjure the protection of Dormamu within my archaic circle symbol of mummy dust. (if I dont sneeze and fuck it up)

Hahaha I love it.... ties (ahem) in nostalgia with our fetishistic proclivities like only you can C.A.B! Very nice.... amazing if Teehee provides some scripting. :)

Anything you do is fantastickle and appreciated; it would be fun to see something in the line of the Harvey Comics--I remember them as well.

Amazing stuff with a real throw-back flavor.

Funny, clever, and sexsah!

Nice work, CAB!

B

Never a better comic seen, except maybe the Watchmen. Nah...not even that. This is great and I'm glad she likes it. It like this too. I also like her purple patch. Ahhhh, the details of a C.A.B. Masterpiece....

Thank you all. Votes have been counted. I think I know what I'm going to do. Thank you for your participation.

~ C.A.B.

* Doing it. I have had the privilege of once again working with our resident author and comic book impresario, Tee Hee Lawrence, and he has penned a sexy 1st script.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back