• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Letting everyone know I am open to still having switch sessions in Norristown, PA.

porcelaindoll2

Verified
My boyfriend and I were discussing whether or not I should keep seeing clients at my place and he said he was cool with it. To be honest the only reason I went the dungeon route is because I thought we were going to move soon. Turns out we're not anymore and we'll be renting our place in Norristown for another year. I will still be working and accepting sessions at Destiny's Chambers in Philadelphia, but if you're closer to Norristown or you don't like the idea of going to a dungeon you can come to my place. I will prefer sessions at my place to be booked in advanced. I am only really free late nights and Sundays. I even talked to one or two of my co-workers and they said they'd be willing to join me in a session. One is a switch like me and the other is a Domme.

Just bumping this and if you book a session with just me at my place my prices will be cheaper then if you saw me at the dungeon.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back