• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just curious... :)

bandisforgeeks

TMF Master
Interested in trying to write and publish some stories on here! Would anybody be interested in reading them?

They'll probably be super long, lots of detail, lots of backstory, but with plenty of tickly fun. :)

Last edited:
Of course. Sometimes people overlook this section. Please share!

Soooo. Can we all get together and collaborate? Bounce some ideas off the group of us that are interested?

How about a story involving a Milf trying to break up a sorority party or breaking into a sorority house and is pinned and tickled by the sorority girls??

Ok. So we have Bandisforgeeks, Romefalls86, Bonny, Jets28, Blackbelt68, and FeatherFrenzy. Jets28 has a story idea that I think I can work with. I would like to put a story brief together and submit it to the team to be fleshed out and expanded on. Is this section of the forum the most appropriate place for our project?

bandisforgeeks, I think the possibly-ambiguous phrasing of your original post might have been interpreted as an invitation to collaborate with you; just clarifying in case that isn't what you meant.

In any case, please feel encouraged to write and share. Some TMF members are more interested in reading and sharing art and stories than images and videos.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back