• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Buckets M/F

Syrilsneer81

Hi All,

I’m lucky enough to have a wonderful girlfriend who is incredibly ticklish everywhere and has a fantastic laugh. She is far away from me at the moment and I miss her, a lot. So I thought I might share some stories; also to give back to the community.

For anyone who is in a new relationship or is concerned about opening up, a great way to introduce a partner to tickling is to be funny about it. I played plenty of silly games until one day it seemed perfectly natural for me to tie her up. In the end I didn’t even need to confess about my fetish, something I worried about for a long time.

My favourite way to tickle her Armpits (or Tickle Buckets as she calls them) is the same dirty trick I play every time.

What I do is wait for an opening, when my girlfriend is lying down, to sneak my fingers in to her pits and have her clamp down on my fingers. I will tell her "Oh no, HELP! My fingers are stuck!" and lay on top of her, pinning her down. I tickle her for a good few minutes while she explodes with laughter.

With my mouth pressed against her tickly neck, I'd say "Here let me see if I can just wiggle my way out" and "I nearly got it, I can feel them loosening." Now the trick here is that I only start to scratch with my fingers, every time we say something. With her underarms under attack and my lips tormenting her neck she usually doesn’t recognize the clue while she's in hysterics.

Finally, I will say "It's no use, I can't get my fingers out baby, you're just going to have to raise your arms." This is the part she really hates because it's pure torture and there's no escape. :mwahaha:

I do nothing, I stay perfectly still, fingers 'trapped' but not moving, with her pinned down underneath me. The moment she says something, utters a single word, I wiggle my fingers tickling her brutally for a full minute. I love it because each time she will explode with laughter and then try to quieten down. Except she will be panting away, in suspense, unsure of whether she should just lift up her arms or try to negotiate more.

But she always WILL try to ask me to ‘guarantee I won’t attack’ if she lifts up her arms and I ALWAYS tickle her the moment she speaks. It’s great because it can drag on for a long time, especially when she moves on to begging me to stop or let her go. If she starts to stress, I usually laugh and she does too which is great fun, but of course if she says “Don’t laugh at me” I get to tickle her. Even if she tries to stay quiet for a bit longer, she always ends up saying something! There is no one more patient than a Tickler.

But the best thing is that, if she does raise her arms, I will attack worse than ever, scratching her tickle buckets enough to get her laughing silently in tickle agony! :laughhard:

This is awesome! Any plans for when she gets back?

I wouldnt call them plans, schemes might be a better word :cheesy:

Thanks for the positive comments, was worried that it would be too cutesy. But i can assure you, since she's done it to me too in revenge, it really is torture. I urge you all to try it

I second all of the above. Sometimes I forget tickling is supposed to be fun. Thanks so much for posting your story.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back