• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One of the best fight scenes ever

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
This is from the new Daredevil show on Netflix. I love the way the fight drags on for so long that people who got knocked down in the first engagement have time to rally and re-enter the fight. Also the realistic way that Daredevil gets exhausted and finally has to start slumping against the wall and waiting to be attacked, just to catch a breath.

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vyKdg4blKno

Great scene. Reminded me of another great, realistic, fight scene in the original Manchurian Candidate with Frank Sinatra.

I used to read Daredevil regularly back in the 80s during Frank Miller's run. But then Shooter gave it to Ann Nocenti and it became just as awful as anything else she wrote.

I used to read Daredevil regularly back in the 80s during Frank Miller's run. But then Shooter gave it to Ann Nocenti and it became just as awful as anything else she wrote.

Me too, same time period, same exit :)

Blasphemy! The greatest fight scene in cinematic history; internationally renowned...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMK6lzmSk2o

This is from the new Daredevil show on Netflix. I love the way the fight drags on for so long that people who got knocked down in the first engagement have time to rally and re-enter the fight. Also the realistic way that Daredevil gets exhausted and finally has to start slumping against the wall and waiting to be attacked, just to catch a breath.

This show is a TRILLION LEAGUES better than the movie. Marvel is just getting everything right now it seems. An all women Avengers team. A Sunni Muslim woman Captain Marvel. A African American male Captain America. This is the Marvel EVERYONE'S been waiting for! :D

I'm really glad for the direction this show is taking. I enjoy gritty, violent movies and I'm super ambitious of the future that lies ahead of this show. I'm on episode 7 now and holy shit every episode keeps me hungry for more. This fight scene really impressed me. I have no idea how they did the camera work and how the choreography was performed with the actor blindfolded with the mask, but damn colour me impressed.

I think this scene is an homage to the Oldboy fight scene (2003), arguably one of the greatest fight scenes in any movie.

I'm really glad for the direction this show is taking. I enjoy gritty, violent movies and I'm super ambitious of the future that lies ahead of this show. I'm on episode 7 now and holy shit every episode keeps me hungry for more. This fight scene really impressed me. I have no idea how they did the camera work and how the choreography was performed with the actor blindfolded with the mask, but damn colour me impressed.

I think this scene is an homage to the Oldboy fight scene (2003), arguably one of the greatest fight scenes in any movie.

Ya, it instantly reminded me of that scene in Old Boy too.

There was an interview with the stunt Coordinator and he said that scene in Daredevil was done in 1 take, with over 100 action beats for the actors to take. And I guess the guy playing Daredevil was switching in and out with his stunt double by using the space outside the hallway too. The whole thing is just amazing to have pulled off.

The Knife Fight scene in Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid. Great Scene!!!

Saw this the other night, very awesome scene! So wild that the guys keep getting up for more fight.

A mere aside, but how about shoot out scenes?

I loved the ending to "The Way of the Gun" bagman, led by the ever wonderful James Caan, vs Benicio del Toro & Ryan Phillipe.

Or even better, the climax to Yojimbo, Mifune' picking off half a dozen Samurai with his sword!

A mere aside, but how about shoot out scenes?

I loved the ending to "The Way of the Gun" bagman, led by the ever wonderful James Caan, vs Benicio del Toro & Ryan Phillipe.

Or even better, the climax to Yojimbo, Mifune' picking off half a dozen Samurai with his sword!

I love The Way of the Gun, that is an amazing gunfight. James Caan was awesome as the old bagman from a previous generation, with his bad back in a truss, doing more damage with his revolver and a pocket full of loose bullets than some others in the fight with machine guns.

I love The Way of the Gun, that is an amazing gunfight. James Caan was awesome as the old bagman from a previous generation, with his bad back in a truss, doing more damage with his revolver and a pocket full of loose bullets than some others in the fight with machine guns.

Jeff have you ever seen The Raid: Redemption? Some of the best fight scenes I've ever seen. Heres a link to a few

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fps6xgInJ4

Since we're mentioning fight scenes in movies:

Roddy Piper vs. Keith David in They Live

'Nuff said.

The fight scene between DD and Kingpin had me on edge. I really enjoyed the intensity of the show, but that fight really wrapped things up.

Jackie Chan fight scene in Drunken Master was pretty good too.

Also his fight with Benny the Jet Urquidez in Wheels on Meals is well worth a look..

Jackie Chan fight scene in Drunken Master was pretty good too.

Actually, the Jackie Chan fight scene in Fearless Hyenah was not only energetic, but absolutely hilarious!

I did this once in a bar even before I saw this movie.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back