• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not exactly new, just returning!

nesfan0287

TMF Novice
Hey everyone. I have been absent from the TMF for quite some time now. I am excited to be back on after a couple of years! I am ready to explore my tickling fetish to the fullest extent this time around and hopefully meet some great people in the long run. I have talked to a couple individuals since my return so it looks to be off to an awesome start! I have always been a tickler. I have had a few sessions in the past with ticklee's from many years back. I am curious about me being in the 'lee position possibly. I still consider myself mostly a 'ler (75 ler 25 lee) but would enjoy exploring it and seeing what the outcome is. I currently live in the western part of Kentucky in the Ft. Campbell area, where I have lived most all of my life. I do not mind befriending other males at all, but just for general chat and what not. I am only a 'ler to females and only wish to explore my 'lee side to females only. I'm not too awfully concerned with geographic issues as I don't mind meeting halfway with individuals or coming all the way, as long as you're in the continental US of course! Please feel free to drop me a line anytime as I am open to discussion of anything tickling related, or general chat as well!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back