• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Girlfriend Is Toooooooo Ticklish!

tickler1955

My girlfriend is amazingly ticklish and she doesn't really mind being tickled. Our problem is that she is so ticklish, she flails all over. She cannot sit still enough for a good tickle. I know what you are thinking, but she is not into being tied up either. My one saving grace is that she doesn't mind being tickled in her sleep. She wakes up remembering many of her dreams. ( a previous girlfriend,who was a nurse, had the same ability. She would tell me of talking with patients and feeling her feet tickled, but upon turning around no one was there )

Anyway, my present girlfriend occasionally uses Ambien and allows me to tickle her while she is out. Ambien is awesome because of the depth of sleep achieved. First off, she has a weird way of sleeping with one leg extended over the side of the bed. I am able to stand there and lock that foot between my legs and tickle it as she attempts to escape. I have also been able to place a nylon stocking on it for tickling as well. I usually spend a good deal of time laying across her feet and intermittently massaging, licking and tickling her. She gets a lot of great massaging this way too. This also allows me to use a variety of toys, such as a powered backscratcher. I am also able to apply lotion and actually wash it off without waking her.

My absolute favorite thing to do is lay behind her in a spooning position. I bend one of her legs at the knee and pull it between my legs in a figure four position, which is definitely hard to break out of. Then the real tickling starts. I can also easily tickle her thighs, waist, ribs and underarms from this position.

She has awakened in the past and declared, "That was amazing!". I even get a foot job or other perks when she wakes up this way. This one is a keeper.

I applaud you almost as much for your writing ability as I do your story. Bravo, sir! And hats off to your wonderful GF.

Wow!! Good for you, she sounds amazing. That sounds like one hell of a good time. Do you have any pics of her feet??

Sounds like you have a wonderful lady and a great relationship. I‘m curious - what is the ‘powered backscratcher‘ you referred to?

Terrific! You are a very lucky guy. You're right, she is a keeper!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back