• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Broom straw tickling.

I have no idea what's going on there, but didn't see or even hear any tickling. What's the point of this thread?

For those of you saying it's creepy; is it because of the music? Because .... nothing happened in that video, creepy or otherwise.

I'd still like to know why it was posted here.

I you look closely there are a couple of broom straws sticking out from the tip of the cameraman's sneaker. He's using it to sneak tickle the ankle and tops of the woman's foot wearing flats.

I was going to delete this, but I'd rather comment on it.

I can't begin to say how creepy I find it that someone would sneakily record themselves touching a woman who doesn't know they're doing it.

Whoever filmed that is a huge loser, because the only way you could find this exciting is if the idea of making contact with a woman is so terrifying and taboo to you, that this tiny incident feels exciting. You have to have completely thrown your social radar out of whack in order to ever dream up the idea of doing this, and you have to have become completely numb to the feelings of others in order to ignore what a MASSIVE violation of that woman's personal space this is.

In fact, calling the person who did this a loser is an understatement. They're also a creep, and probably a couple of different flavors of stalker, and without question a miserable, lonely, fractured mess inside their head. If I happened to see this and figured out what was going on, I would throw a punch long before I had a chance to think about it.

If the OP is the one who did it, you should be ashamed of yourself. If not, you should be ashamed of yourself for indirectly encouraging it by sharing the video.

Jeff pretty much nailed it IMO

I can't begin to say how creepy I find it that someone would sneakily record themselves touching a woman who doesn't know they're doing it.

Whoever filmed that is a huge loser, because the only way you could find this exciting is if the idea of making contact with a woman is so terrifying and taboo to you, that this tiny incident feels exciting. You have to have completely thrown your social radar out of whack in order to ever dream up the idea of doing this, and you have to have become completely numb to the feelings of others in order to ignore what a MASSIVE violation of that woman's personal space this is.

In fact, calling the person who did this a loser is an understatement. They're also a creep, and probably a couple of different flavors of stalker, and without question a miserable, lonely, fractured mess inside their head. If I happened to see this and figured out what was going on, I would throw a punch long before I had a chance to think about it.

If the OP is the one who did it, you should be ashamed of yourself. If not, you should be ashamed of yourself for indirectly encouraging it by sharing the video.

Agreed that it's creepy but come on. Hello Kettle? Yeah it's Pot. You're Black.

So... if you pay a girl to do bondage, and tickle her... it's okay? Aren't you as much to blame? I mean you make videos by taking advantage of naïve women. Normally I wouldn't judge anyone on here, but anyone throwing a stone on this forum is pretty much putting a gun to their own head.

So... if you pay a girl to do bondage, and tickle her... it's okay? Aren't you as much to blame? I mean you make videos by taking advantage of naïve women. Normally I wouldn't judge anyone on here, but anyone throwing a stone on this forum is pretty much putting a gun to their own head.

You don't see the difference between paying a person to engage in an activity with you, and making physical contact with someone without their knowledge and consent?

That's the issue, the fact that it's being done without the other person knowing it. I don't see any comparison at all to anything else being done on this forum.

I'm assuming you and the others who perceive this as a hypocrisy are heterosexual since you're interested in this clip. How would you feel if you caught a gay man sneaking up behind you and using a piece of grass to tickle your ear without your knowledge or consent?

Would you laugh it off as harmless flirting, or would you be pissed?

I was going to say there wasn't enough there to be sure it was done without consent. But I guess the fact that he removed the video speaks volumes.

You don't see the difference between paying a person to engage in an activity with you, and making physical contact with someone without their knowledge and consent?

That's the issue, the fact that it's being done without the other person knowing it. I don't see any comparison at all to anything else being done on this forum.

I'm assuming you and the others who perceive this as a hypocrisy are heterosexual since you're interested in this clip. How would you feel if you caught a gay man sneaking up behind you and using a piece of grass to tickle your ear without your knowledge or consent?

Would you laugh it off as harmless flirting, or would you be pissed?

Just because you're creepy about something different? It's still a creepy guy calling another creepy guy...creepy.
It's hypocrisy my friend. Sorry.

Just because you're creepy about something different? It's still a creepy guy calling another creepy guy...creepy.
It's hypocrisy my friend. Sorry.

I don't feel that what I do is creepy, but at least on your second try you were able to articulate a thought, so I'll take it.

If people can't understand the difference between consensual tickling (paid or no) of models who know what's going on, and this...SHIT, man.

Like...it isn't a terribly difficult distinction to make.

For the record, every single person who signed up to this forum is a massive creep. Some are just creepier than others.

Tickling aint creepy. Filming yourself sneak-touching strangers so you and all your creep friends could beat off to it? Now that is some sick, sad shit.

I can't begin to say how creepy I find it that someone would sneakily record themselves touching a woman who doesn't know they're doing it. [etc]

Thank you, Jeff, for saying this.

Covertly touching a woman for sexual gratification, without her knowledge or consent, is plainly unethical. It's not a fetish issue: this is creepy because it's violating someone, not because it is weird.

I suppose it's also loser-creepy, for someone to be so deprived and sexually frustrated that this is how they're going to attempt to make physical contact with a woman. Not to mention that it's apparently such a big deal that it has to be secretly filmed. This seems like the kind of thing they'd find on Moe's VCR in an episode of The Simpsons.

We're no more "creeps" than people who exclusively ogle tits. They just have greater numbers.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back