• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(4/23/15)* Big Breasted MILF *F/F* HOT NUDITY

AlternativeProd

Verified
If you’ve ever fantasized about tickling a big-breasted MILF, this is your scene. Dawn is a MILF dream come true. She’s absolutely gorgeous, her breasts are huge (size DDD), AND SHE’S EXTREMELY TICKLISH ON HER GORGEOUS SIZE 7.5 FEET! Dawn’s never heard of the phrase “tickle t0rture” before so she has NO IDEA what she’s getting herself into when she lets Bianca lock her in the stocks! Her extremely sensitive toes are tightly toetied for complete immobility.

BIANCA LOVES NOTHING MORE THAN BREAKING MILFS AND DAWN IS NO EXCEPTION. She tickles her vulnerable bare feet with her wicked fingernails, raking them up and down Dawn’s silky soles, causing her to squeal with hysterical laughter! Dawn hates being tickled and she starts cursing and begging almost immediately. “STOP, FUCKING STOP! I CAN’T TAKE IT!!” she screams. Such a dirty mouth for such a hot MILF, and Bianca punishes her accordingly, covering her twitching feet in baby oil and resuming her ticklish assault on her slick soles! Dawn shrieks and squeals with hysterical laughter, cackling and begging all at once. BIANCA SMIRKS WITH SATISFACTION AT HER DESPERATE PLEADING AND TICKLES HER FEET EVEN MORE, USING THE PINWHEEL ON HER SOLES AND TOES TO DRIVE HER CRAZY! Then the comb is sawed between the hysterical MILF’s sensitive toes and across her arches until she’s screaming with laughter. Dawn doesn’t think it can get any worse, but when the brush is used to scrub her sensitive soles, she responds with her most intense reactions yet! SHE SCREAMS WITH AGONIZED LAUGHTER, HER BREASTS BOUNCING WILDLY AS SHE STRUGGLES LIKE MADWOMAN WHILE BRUSH DOES ITS WORK ON HER BARE SOLES!

Bianca moves to Dawn’s upperbody and removes her bra, REVEALING HER HUGE SIZE DDD BREASTS! She viciously tickles her armpits, NIPPLES, and her extremely sensitive inner thighs! Dripping with sweat, Dawn cackles like a witch and gasps for air as every ticklish spot on her upperbody is thoroughly explored.

DAWN IS DRENCHED IN SWEAT AND TOTALLY EXHAUSTED – SHE HAD NO IDEA TICKLING COULD BE SO INTENSE, BUT IT’S NOT OVER YET! Bianca punishes her feet again, this time concentrating on her most ticklish areas, her silky arches and her sensitive toes! Dawn screams with hysteria as Bianca finds “THE SPOT” on her arches and goes to town, raking her soles until the poor woman is shrieking at the top of her lungs for her to stop! Of course, Bianca takes her victim’s pleading as the signal to turn up the tickling, so she punishes her soles with a combination of the pinwheel and DUAL HAIRBRUSHES! DAWN SCREAMS, CURSES, AND CACKLES LIKE A POSSESSED WITCH AS EVERY SQUARE INCH OF HER BARE SOLES ARE MERCILESSLY TICKLED BY BIANCA’S NAILS AND THOSE BRUTAL BRUSHES! By the time the session is finally over, she’s completely spent and dripping with sweat, left locked in the stocks to gasp with relief… for now.

3/4 foot tickling. 1/4 upperbody tickling.

HD Preview: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58224924/DawnTKPrvHD.wmv

Full Length Clip: http://tickleintensive.com

Attachments

• DawkTK(12)A.JPG
    DawkTK(12)A.JPG
    877.7 KB · Views: 944
  • DawkTK(48)S.JPG
    DawkTK(48)S.JPG
    285.3 KB · Views: 645
  • DawkTK(74)S.JPG
    DawkTK(74)S.JPG
    297.2 KB · Views: 734
  • DawkTK(89)S.JPG
    DawkTK(89)S.JPG
    313.8 KB · Views: 511
  • DawnTKPrv.wmv
    6.4 MB · Views: 1,263
Bonus pics.

Attachments

• DawkTK(65)S.JPG
    DawkTK(65)S.JPG
    304.6 KB · Views: 266
  • DawkTK(27)S.JPG
    DawkTK(27)S.JPG
    317.4 KB · Views: 284
  • DawkTK(39)S.JPG
    DawkTK(39)S.JPG
    302.7 KB · Views: 217
  • DawkTK(75)S.JPG
    DawkTK(75)S.JPG
    308.5 KB · Views: 249
  • DawkTK(50)S.JPG
    DawkTK(50)S.JPG
    282.5 KB · Views: 268
Dawn's gorgeous size 7.5 feet, tops and bottoms, HOT multi-colored toes! Aftermath pic. Anticipation pic.

Attachments

• DawkTK(13)S.JPG
    DawkTK(13)S.JPG
    229.5 KB · Views: 250
  • DawkTK(16)A.JPG
    DawkTK(16)A.JPG
    843.5 KB · Views: 169
  • DawkTK(17)A.JPG
    DawkTK(17)A.JPG
    781.3 KB · Views: 227
  • DawkTK(92)S.JPG
    DawkTK(92)S.JPG
    289.7 KB · Views: 325
  • DawkTK(61)S.JPG
    DawkTK(61)S.JPG
    306.4 KB · Views: 348
oh my goodness. Lovely Woman! please tell me you guys are gonna pillar this beauty :))

yes please do that love her different colors on those lovley toes and ticklish soles and nipples bounsing is hot.

i clicked on this when i saw the magic words "milf, big breasted, nudity" lol
dawn is great! i would love to see her as a ler in a f/m tickle video, she has the "look".

steve

WOW! She is gorgeous and very ticklish. Her tits are stupendous. I hope she gets tickled naked on the bed like some of your previous models. Perhaps an orgasm too? ;)

Dawn is very HOT!!!! That is all that needs to be said.

Thank you,
LBFT

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back