• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Buyer's remorse F/F

BayernBeatdown

TMF Novice
This is my first attempt at a story after wanting to for a long time. I should warn you it's rather lengthy and doesn't have any tickling, yet, but I think it'll be worth the investment. If there's interest I'll work on Part 2.

Sometimes, people do incredibly stupid things for money.

The reasons can either be noble, or of the frivolous variety. Unfortunately, what got me into this predicament was the latter.
I know you're asking all kinds of questions so before I go anything further, let me set the stage as it were.

My name is Kenzie, a 20-something office worker who just went on with her life as easy as you like until I saw something I just had to have. A diamond encrusted necklace which I thought would, how do you say, accentuate my rather curvaceous figure and ample neckline.

It's that damned necklace which got me into a whole heap of trouble.

I was in the jewelry store merely window-shopping when the necklace seemingly called to me. It was exquisite. That was until I saw the price tag, $10,000. While I make an alright salary, I couldn't justify spending more on one piece of jewelry than I spent on my first car.

As anyone who has been shopping and swarmed by sales people knows, they'll do anything to close the deal. Only in this case, I had no idea just how far.

Just as I was on my way out the door, a young woman about the same age as me walked up.

“Hi, I couldn't help notice you admiring our best diamond necklace over there,” said the voluptuous Hispanic woman. “My names Nadia, is there anything I can do to help you leave home with it?”

Looking over Nadia, I get the impression she's used to using her killer looks to close a few deals, both in the store and out, as she began to almost involuntarily twirl her jet-black hair.

“Outside of knocking a few thousand off the price I really don't see that happening,” I said politely, not trying to be rude but knowing it simply wasn't in my price range.

“If the price is the issue, we have an excellent financing program. You'd be surprised some of the items people have been able to enjoy they thought were only for their dreams,” Nadia said.

I decided to not waste either of our time and just end this right now.

“I'm sorry, Nadia did you say, but I simply can't justify this kind of purchase whether it's financed for not,” I said as I was turning to walk out the door.

“I understand that,” Nadia said with a tinge of sadness in her tone. “You've looked this long, why not at least try it on so you can say you did that much.”

I thought want was the harm, I could see how it looks. Take a picture and if nothing else get a great profile pic for later on.

This is where things began to take a turn for the worst. I only wish I'd known how devilish Nadia was I'd never have walked into that store.

I began to pull back my shoulder-length brown hair so Nadia could fasten the necklace. What I didn't see, was her slightly breaking the clasp which loosened the chain setting the next series of events into motion.

I looked how breathtaking it looked on me, diving down into my bosom to how it complimented my light blue blouse I had worn to work that day.

“See, doesn't that look gorgeous,” Nadia exclaimed, with an evil twinkle in her eye I wish I'd have recognized sooner. It wouldn't be the last I'd see that twinkle either.

I admitted it did look stunning, but again it simply was out of my price range. I expected Nadia to grab the necklace from me, but she said she didn't want to snag my hair and I can do it myself if I liked. Not seeing anything amiss, I reached to unhook the clasp when all of a sudden it broke.

Before I knew what was happening, dozens of priceless pearls were smashing to the floor only to shatter upon impact. I was mortified, and nervous as hell because I clearly saw a “you break it, you buy it” sign as I entered.

“Oh my God, what did you do,” Nadia screamed as she saw the desired outcome of her subtle sabotage. “I have to tell my manager what happened right away.”

Knowing my goose was cooked, I thought of every excuse imaginable to defend my innocence.

“I'm so sorry,” I said with genuine remorse. “I have no idea what happened, it just snapped in my fingers.”

“Well the damage is done, all that's left is for you to decide, cash or charge,” Nadia said with little of the warmth she had expressed mere moments earlier.

“I don't know what to say, as I told you earlier I don't have that kind of money,” I pleaded to the salesclerk.

“Well, that's not my problem,” exclaimed Nadia.

Just when I thought I was done for, the fiery Latina began to look me over. Almost like a hunter eyeing up a trophy kill.

“There is a way for you to make some serious cash in a hurry, but it's a little unorthodox,” Nadia said.

“I don't care. I need to try something, anything, at this point,” I told Nadia with frantic worry in my voice.

We exchanged contact info and I walked out of the shop, with a bill for $10,000 due in 30 days and a card for a strange bar called the Chuckle Hut. I figured it was just some stupid comedy club that I could make some extra money waitressing at.

Oh, how I wish it would have been that easy.

The next night after work, I headed to the club around 9 p.m. in a rather revealing top which displayed my DDD's rather nicely. I figured what better way to get big tips than using what I had.
When I arrived at the Chuckle Hut, it was nothing like I'd imagined. Instead of the stage I was expecting, was a giant wrestling ring. There was a long bar, much to my relief, with several patrons milling about. What caught me off guard though was upon closer examination, everyone in the club was female.

I was too stupid to realize a wrestling ring in a room full of women didn't bode well for me.

After gathering my bearings, I walked up to the bar and asked for Amanda, the name on the back of the card Nadia had given me at the jewelry store.

I asked around and finally was pointed in the direction of Amanda, who I learned was the owner of the club. I noticed straight away, she was dressed to get attention. Wearing a black halter top and, while smaller than mine or Nadia's, still a rather ample chest.

“Hi, you must be Kenzie,” Amanda said with a mischievous smile not unlike Nadia's. “I was told you'll be joining us tonight.”

“Yes, I am. I'm just a little unsure as to what tonight is,” I said nervously.

“Oh, Nadia didn't explain our little tournament?” the owner said surprised.

“No, I was just told to come here tonight and that I could make some fast money,” I said.

There was a look of carnal glee in her eyes as she said, “Oh, my dear you definitely can make some quick cash. It just hinges on one question. Are you ticklish?”

My mouth almost dropped to the floor. I was deathly ticklish but not sure where this was leading.

“I am ticklish, w-w-why do you ask?”

“Our tournament is a tickle competition. You'll have to engage in a tickle fight with several other entrants in order to win the grand prize of $20,000. It's winner take all, so if you fail to win you'll take home not one red cent,” Amanda said, knowing her club rakes in over $100,000 in ticket prices alone for the weekend event. “Are you in?”

I thought it through really hard, knowing my chances might not be that great but the thought of paying 10K for a broken necklace wasn't that thrilling of an alternative.

“I'm in.”

To be continued......

Well, I was able to write Part 2 a hell of a lot faster than I thought. Didn't want to not deliver on the tickling portion. As before, let me know what you think if you want Part 3.

Once I agreed to take part, that's when the real fun began.

I started to look around at the other competitors, noticing we all looked to around the same age with maybe the youngest looking early 20's and the oldest mid-30's. What also caught my eye was how similar in build we were, average to pleasantly plump like myself.

It made sense, if you have to overpower another woman not many whispy women would stand a chance. They'd be tortured and spit out in less than a heartbeat.

What broke my daydream was Amanda getting a bullhorn to start explaining the rules.

“Alright ladies, you all know why you're here. And if you don't, well too bad,” The owner/tournament organizer said. “The rules are very simple, there aren't any. Not for the match participants anyway. As long as you use tickling to make your opponent tap out you're fine.”

Hearing this I began to immediately regret my decision.

“We'll also try to make things interesting by throwing tickle tools into the ring, such as feathers, electric toothbrushes and the like,” Amanda said. “Depending on my mood, we may even add some bondage equipment into the mix to liven the show.”

Ok, now I was almost ready to flee this place and run away to Mexico under an assumed identity.

“With all that said, our rules for spectators are very clear. Interfere with a match, in any way, and you won't like the outcome,” Amanda said in clear enough tones which everyone knew she meant business. “We know you're not here just to watch though, so once a contestant loses an auction will begin immediately following the match for the right to do with the vanquished warrior as you see fit for the remainder of the weekend.”

Upon hearing this, my heart was somewhere around my knees. What Amanda said next stopped me from bolting to Mexico though.

“We may be tickle enthusiasts but we're not monsters, 80% of the fee from the auction will go directly to the auctionee who keeps the right to leave at anytime,” The owner said sweetly. “But knowing why many of you joined this competition I doubt you'll say no to a few grand for a weekends work.”

That last sentence cut me like a knife. I have to win this tournament or pin my hopes of making enough money as a tickle toy. Wow had my week taken a turn for the worse.

“Now that you all have some ground rules, who's ready to get this started,” Amanda said before an excited crowd of a few hundred women and 32 very nervous competitors.

While the audience started to settle down I went to find a bracket to see when my first match was. To my dismay, I was the second match up. I was intrigued though by the name of one of the contestants in the opening match, Nadia.

I wasn't too shocked to see here at this event, but I was shocked by my response. Is this excitement I'm feeling, the thought of this woman who put me in this predicament about to compete and hopefully lose?

I pulled up a ringside seat, one of the perks of taking part, ready to see just what I got myself into.

Nadia was the first fighter to enter the ring, wearing tight red yoga pants and a just as tight matching t-shirt. It was obvious from anyone there that the Latina meant business.

Following close behind was her opponent, a chesty blonde sporting an outfit similar to mine. She wore black slacks and a turquoise blouse which left little to the imagination. The way Nadia's eyes lit up upon her arrival, I knew this match could be over quickly.

While there was no ref in the ring, there were several women straight out of Son's of Anarchy scattered about as security.

The opening bell rang and like a cannon the blonde dove at Nadia's feet, tripping her. She quickly began to rake her nails along the Hispanic woman's tender soles.

“hahahahahahahhaahahah stop it,” Nadia said trying to loosen her feet from the blonde's grip.

I began to wonder why neither fighters were wearing shoes but realized it must have been an unwritten rule. One I wasn't too fond of knowing how ticklish my own feet were.

“Oh are your little feetsy ticklish.” the blonde cooed trying to break her opponent.

“Yes hahahahaahahahahahaha but trust me hahahaahahah you'll ahahahahahahahah regret it hahaahaahah,” Nadia said as she began to twist around.

I hated to admit it but I was loving seeing Nadia tickled like she was, as if I was exacting a tiny bit of revenge just by watching.

My excitement quickly turned to horror as Nadia was able to grab hold of one of the ropes and twist herself, kicking the blonde square in the stomach. She stumbled backward, falling down on the mat which is when Nadia struck.

Nadia wasted no time, pinning her opponents arms above her head.

“Now it's your turn to suffer,” Nadia exclaimed.

She began to goose the blonde's sides, of which there was plenty of ticklish flesh to choose from, working her over like an expert.

“Omg please don't do this,” the blonde said trying to free her arms which were trapped under Nadia's butt.

“I told you that you'd pay for tickling my feet, you should have listened,” Nadia said with a sadistic look in her eye. “You clearly don't mind showing off your breasts, why don't we give everyone a better look.”

Before her opponent could say anything, Nadia slipped out both of the blonde's breasts from her shirt and apparently not too supportive bra to raucous cheers from the crowd.

My thoughts went immediately to my own revealing outfit for the night, hoping I don't meet a similar fate.

All the poor blonde could do was laugh hysterically as Nadia's talon-like claws skittered about her ample boob flesh, jiggling all over as a result.

It was evident the blonde wanted to tap out right then and there but her hands were trapped under Nadia, meaning she had to endure her helpless torment for a while longer.

Demonstrating her business acumen, Nadia had an idea.

“Who wants this tramp's top,” Nadia shouted. “Bidding starts at $100.”

The blonde's now ripped blouse fetched $600, which Amanda eagerly collected. Taking her 20% of course.

It paled in comparison to the price her black silk bra received.

Nadia kept tickling the blonde's upper body, moving from her breasts to her tummy to her sensitive pits while she thrashed underneath.

All the woman could do was laugh silently as Nadia ripped off her bra before a pack of starving wolves with open checkbooks.

“I say opening bid of $2,000,” Nadia yelled out above the din of the crowd.

The bidding went fast and furious, reaching north of $15,000 before the dust cleared. I thought I even saw Amanda herself bid a few times.

Nadia went back to torturing her now exhausted foe, digging her thumbs into the blonde's pits causing an immediate reaction.

Tears ran down her cheeks as her body shook from the ticklish sensations. Not wanting to see a contestant pass out, Amanda went into the ring to stop the fight.

“Alright, seeing as poor Ashley here is unable to stop the match on her own we need to declare Nadia the winner of our opening bout,” Amanda said to a mix of cheers and boos.

We were all shocked to hear the blonde's name, as most people just began calling her ticklish tits. A name I prayed didn't pass on to me in a few minutes.

“Nadia dear, please stop tormenting Ashley and go rest before your second round fight,” Amanda said.

Reluctantly, Nadia left the blonde alone and went into the dressing room while her tickle victim was auctioned off and taken into a private room with a winning bid of $30,000.

Before I could even process what I had just seen, I heard Amanda on her bullhorn once again.

“Now, I hope you all enjoyed our starting match. Next up is Kenzie and three-time defending champion Felicity.”

I hoped I didn't hear that, three-time defending champ. Oh, God. I'm the next ticklish tits.......

Deft set-up and evocative action with a well-motivated protagonist, a hissable arch villainess, and generous dollops of humor. What's not to like? Very, very promising debut. If you don't continue, WE'LL resort to tickling...

Thanks to all your kind words I was able to crank out Part 3 tonight. I really don't have an end game in sight so any ideas, suggestions, are welcome. Without further adu.....

Part 3

Having just witnessed a thrilla far from vanilla, I was left pondering my own fate. How on God's green earth do I avoid what happened to Ashley. She didn't seem so outmatched only to be chewed up and spit out.

Not only am I competing in my first ever match, I drew the three-time defending champ. I'm going to need a rabbit's foot, four-leave clover and pixie dust to not get pulverized.

“Excited for your first match,” Amanda said, sweetly on top but I could sense a tinge of lust in her voice buried deep.

“Oh, definitely,” I said, lying my ass off. “How long until I'm up?”

“Maybe 15-20 minutes,” Amanda replied. “Don't run off too far.”

Screw Mexico, at this point, Antarctica might seem safer.

I went into the locker room to grab a drink of water when I ran into an unlikely ally.

“Good luck against Felicity,” Nadia said.

For once I didn't get any sarcasm in her voice, just genuine emotion.

“Thanks, I'll need all the luck I can get,” I retorted, knowing the battle that lay ahead.

“Don't let her get in your head, she's just as beatable as ticklish tits was if you play your cards right,” Nadia said encouragingly. “She's got a secret weakness that only a few of us know about.”

For the first time all night I actually had a semblance of hope.

“Really?! What is it,” I said hoping to gain an edge of my opponent.

“I can't come right out and say it but if you have to come from behind you'll be coming out ahead,” Nadia said before leaving the dressing room.

Now I was even more confused than when I entered this stupid place. What the hell did she mean by that. There wasn't much time to think, I heard the bell signaling the start of the match. The last thing I wanted to was to be late. I scurried out to the ring to meet my doom.

I still hadn't seen Felicity up to that point, and when I did I wish I still hadn't. She stood nearly six feet, long red hair and while a little thicker than me it was very well proportioned. Looking her over I noticed her hour-glass figure with junk in all the right spots.

We met in the center of the ring and shook hands.

“Very nice to meet you Kenzie, I'm Felicity,” as she introduced herself I couldn't help but liking her. No wonder Nadia hated her so much. “I'd very much like to apologize for what I'm about to do to you. I have a very bad gambling addiction and this tournament keeps my limbs in one piece for another year.”

Even while bragging she came off completely likable. She's amazing.

Just before the final bell rang, I noticed she was wearing an almost identical outfit than that of Nadia. The only difference hers being a subtle green compared to Nadia's deep red.

I shouldn't have been day dreaming because I didn't hear the starting bell. Much to my dismay, Felicity heard it clear as day and I was quickly on my back.

The crowd, almost sensing a repeat of the first match start chanting Ticklish Tits almost in unison. Not one to miss an opportunity, Felicity exposed my breasts quickly much like Ashley's were.

“I hate to not give the audience what they crave so badly,” Felicity said grinning.

Just as I feared, my opponents nails were soon dancing all over the sides of my breasts. I had little recourse as one of my worst spots was exposed, literally and figuratively, for all to see.

“Please don't do this, I beg you,” I pleaded to little avail as my cries were only met by an increased vigor.

Felicity's fingers made there way from the sides of my breasts into my armpits. The sensations were getting to be almost unbearable, and they were only being made worse by the stupid crowd.

One woman yelled out a price for my top, another for my bra and soon before I could hear anything I lay writhing on the mat in ticklish agony naked from the waist up.

As much as I enjoyed Felicity to start the match, I began to hate her. This woman was standing between me and the chance I had to escape crippling debt. If only she'd stop freaking tickling me.

Out of nowhere I heard Amanda's voice once more.

“Who wants to see our defending champion get a little help to finish off poor Kenzie?”

The crowd rose in applause as Amanda hand delivered what I thought was the implement of my final demise. An electric toothbrush.

In fact, it was quite the opposite.

When Felicity reached for the brush, she momentarily freed my arms giving me the chance I needed. Knowing without a quick strike, I was destined to be some rich bitch's trophy. In one swift motion I reached and pulled her top over her head, simultaneously blinding her and trapping her arms.

The beauty of mob mentality is they don't care who's being torn about as long as it's not them. The crowd roared to life as I pushed Felicity on her stomach, sitting on her legs.

I began to finally dole out some punishment of my own, goosing her supple sides while squeezing her ribs one by one. The once statuesque redhead was reduced to fits before my very eyes. I was in control and I was damned if I was giving it back.
Once more the crowd started chanting Ticklish Tits, not in derision at me but in encouragement. I had become a fan favorite. They must have loved my spunky comeback, although I'm sure my massive tits flopping around surely aided my approval rating.

My comeback, that's right, what had Nadia told me. If I was coming from behind, I was going to win. I still had no freaking idea what that meant.

Wait! I noticed out of the corner of my eye Felicity's matching green thong. Coming from behind, her ass!!! That was the secret weakness!

Wasting no time I pulled down her tight yoga pants to reveal an exquisite ass. Plump, juicy and hopefully her kryptonite.

Remembering the electric toothbrush from earlier, I picked it up and began to run it full force along the back of Felicity's milky white thighs. Oh the reaction I got. She began to buck wildly trying to shake me off. Finally, all those drunken nights at the country western bar riding the mechanical bull were paying off.

I let that brush do all the work, it's buzzing music to my hears as were my opponents shrieks of terror. Every loud guffaw meant I was once step closer to advancing. I wasn't worried about putting on a show for the crowd, I was worried about winning.

Apparently Nadia wasn't the only contestant Felicity had pissed off because all along the ring all 29 remaining fighters were waiting for me to go in for the kill. Not wanting to disappoint them, or risk upsetting them, I dug my nails into her plump ass sending her into overdrive.

Felicity's arms shot out from her confines, not to tickle me, but to tap out to end her suffering.

I couldn't believe it, I won. I actually won. Slowly, I rolled out of the ring while Amanda had Felicity carried back to her office. No auction this time. Turns out, Amanda was Felicity's bookie and her bill was past due. With interest.

I saw Nadia walk up to me carrying two drinks. “Here, you earned this,” Nadia said handing me a well-deserved cocktail. “Thanks, that tip really paid off,” I said downing the drink with haste.

The next thing I remember I'm waking up, arms tied above my head in the shower completely naked. “What the fuck is going on.” I scream. Well, I tried to anyways. Turns out not only were my hands tied but I had a gag in my mouth.

I expected to see that bitch Nadia standing before me, but instead it's Felicity.

“Surprised to see me?” she says as I nod in agreement. “Well, I told you I had a terrible gambling addiction right? I knew I was the odds on favorite to win a fourth title but I came up with a little plan. I bet on myself to lose.”

Now I was completely confused.

“All I needed was a patsy, someone no one thought could beat me to drive up the odds. That's where you came in. I had Nadia recruit you, Amanda to make you my first match and all I had to do was watch the dust clear.”

“You didn't think you really beat me did you,” Felicity cackled, all her sweetness evaporated. “Now, you'll still be allowed to compete for the title, and the cash prize. But first we need to ensure you don't tell anyone our plan.”

“We?!!!!!” I mouthed through my gag.

In walked Nadia and Amanda holding, a whole assortment of tickling tools of the trade.

“I told you I was sorry about what I was going to do to you,” Felicity said as evil as anything I'd ever heard.

I suddenly realized it was going to be a long night.

Here's Part 4, which has a little more adult content. As always, let me know if I should keep it going.

Part 4

I couldn't believe my luck, just an hour ago I had won my opening match. Or I thought I had. Now I'm standing in the middle of a shower with my arms above my head, gag in my mouth and three vindictive women ready to torture me.

“You thought you were so great, didn't you,” Felicity said eyeing up my naked, helpless body. “You actually thought you beat me on your own. It took all my willpower not to make you tap out in the first minute.”

I don't know what's worse, hearing her talk like that or knowing she was right.

“I know you'll SAY you won't tell anyone our scheme but we need to make you BELIEVE it,” Felicity cooed in my ear as I began to feel 30 skilled fingers and nails stroking my entire body. “What's the quickest way to guarantee your cooperation.”

It may sound insane, but I wish they'd just tickle me and get it over with. They must have sensed my displeasure because they continued to gently glide their nails over my body. Amanda's moved gradually over my stomach, Nadia's my sides and Felicity's my underarms. Just when I begin to feel a giggle welling up, they stopped.

With what came next, I wish they had kept it up.

Amanda reached into their bag of tools and what she pulled out made my head spin. A bottle of baby oil. They each poured a little bit on their hands before rubbing my entire body in it. Except for my breasts and my ass, which began to worry me. Why were they avoiding them. I soon had my answer.

After what seemed an eternity, I felt the oil drip down my cleavage. It pooled up along the tops of my breasts before trickling down in the crevices of my boobs. Each drop from the bottle added to my anxiousness.

I had been wondering why they they didn't work in the oil with there hands. The reason was diabolical as Felicity pulled out a massage brush with tiny bristles and began to rub it all over my breasts.
With each circular sweep I felt the oil soaking deeper into my already ticklish skin, combined with the tiny bristles was enough to drive me mad. Felicity repeated the process more on my left tit while Amanda gave my right some extra attention. If that wasn't enough, Nadia had grown bored and started to dig her thumbs into my pits.

“Let's make her bite through her gag,” Nadia said tauntingly, not knowing how close I already was.

Nadia's thumbs were making my upperbody shake, which in turn caused my ample cleavage to jiggle giving Amanda and Felicity endless amusement.

“Aww, she must really love this her boobs are clapping in appreciation,” Amanda said wryly.

The three tickling pyschos were treating my torture like it was a game, and I was helpless to do anything about it.

“Amanda dear, can you keep these tits warm for me while I soften our other spot?,” Felicity said,

Amanda only nodded, then turned the slow teasing into full-blown tickling as her nails danced along my undersides.

“It's time to see if your ass is as ticklish as mine.” Felicity said with an eye toward revenge. “You really did tickle me pretty good during our fight. Time to return the favor.”

The trifecta of torment was finally complete, 10 fingers on my pits, 10 on my tits and another 10 where I sits. With all the stimulation I managed to pop out my gag.

“Stop it please!!!!,” I screamed hoping to be shown an ounce of mercy. I should have known mercy was nowhere to be found as my ticklers only intensified their efforts. “I promise I won't tell anyone about your scheme. I merely want to win the prize money and forget this ever happened.”

“We believe you,” Amanda said, almost sympathetically. “We just need to drive home what will happen if you EVER tell ANYONE. Enough all natural girls, let's kick it up a notch.”

For the briefest of moments, the tickling subsided. I still felt the phantom touch of their nails sliding all over my well-lubricated skin. All three reached inside the bag of tools picking out their favorite implement of doom. Amanda two feathers, Nadia a hairbrush and Felicity two electric toothbrushes.

Almost like a volleyball match, they rotated to put their tools to best use. First was Amanda moving to my pits, twirling the stiff peaks in my hollows. Nadia followed, sitting behind me but instead of my ass she began to run the brush on my tender soles. The piece de resistance was Felicity, turning the brushes on high making tiny circles along my nipples.

“Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo,” I bellowed to little avail.

“I think the bitch likes this,” Felicity cooed, making my nipples so hard they could cut glass.

“I think so too,” added Nadia, squeezing my thighs for her perverse pleasure.

Never before had I been in such a state was terror yet delight. I should have hated what Felicity and her cohorts were doing to me, yet I didn't want them to stop. Felicity must have had a shared connection to me brain because just then she shoved one of my massive melons in her mouth, swirling her tongue along my nipple while sucking at the same time.

The other two stopped tickling me, just watching with lust-filled eyes as I tilted my head back with pleasure. What came out of my mouth shocked everyone, none more so than myself.

“I have two breasts you know,” I said, beginning to lose my inhibitions.

Nadia followed my request, sucking and licking my other breast while Felicity devoured the other. Not to be left out, Amanda opened my milky thighs, nibbling them softly. It was the last I could take as my body was rocked with a powerful orgasm.

For the next several minutes we all stood there in silence, until Felicity spoke up.

“I think our mission is accomplished,” she said. “If you mention what we did or our plan to anyone, we'll bring you right back here. Only next time, we won't be so kind as you let you climax so soon.”

A cold chill ran down my spine, thinking of being at the threshold only to be rebuffed for an extended period of time.

Before we left the locker room, the three of them decided to wash me up in the shower I'd spent the last several hours tied to. It was the first glimmer of kindness I'd seen from them since I'd been here.

I was finally untied and led out back into the main room. They kept my clothes, a subtle reminder as to what happens if I break my oath.

Another fight looked to be wrapping up, with a striking brunette having her toes assaulted with a feather between them as the crowd cheered on. Seconds later the brunette tapped out when Amanda whispered in my ear I was next up.

All I can say is, whoever I face better be ready to laugh.

Here is the conclusion to Buyer's remorse....

Part 5

After what I had endured, I was ready to dish out some serious tickling on my next opponent. Scanning the bracket, I was to face a 5-foot-5-inch sparkplug named Natalie. I looked around the room and finally saw her. Natalie, like me, was naked from head to toe. I noticed I had a definite weight advantage on the diminutive blonde.

We both headed to the ring and unlike when I faced Felicity, Natalie was all business not saying a word. She knew all my ticklish spots but having being detained right after my first match I had no idea where she was weakest.

The bell rang to start the match with each of us sort of feeling the other out early on. She reached out and squeezed my sides a few times causing a couple giggles while I poked her ribs eliciting some chuckles.

This circling match went on for about a minute before Natalie made her move, putting me in a headlock which exposed my pits.
“Hehehe you're pretty good,” I said, not wanting to underestimate my opponent.

Had this of been my opening match I might have been in trouble, but with what I'd endured it only made me stronger. I reversed the headlock, throwing Natalie to the ground in the process. I wasn't no time, sitting on the backs of her legs.

“Are your feet ticklish dear,” I said tauntingly. Before she could respond, my nails ran up and down her upturned soles. This is what finally got Natalie to speak.

“HAHHAAH YES now stop it!!!,” she pleaded.

“I'm afraid I can't do that,” I retorted, pinching the skin on her arches which only made her squeals louder.

The blonde began pounding her fist on the mat, close to the traditional tapout motion but not close enough. Thinking I had Natalie on the ropes, I squeezed her inner thighs with one hand and tickling her toes with the other.

“OMG please don't do that I beg you,” Natalie whined as her body bucked up and down but I was still in complete control.

I was that is, until someone intervened.

With the match close to over much faster than she liked, Amanda motioned to two spectators who reached up and grabbed hold of my feet. While strictly prohibited by the rules, Amanda was willing to look a blind eye in this case. I was quickly pulled away with the new sensation of two tongues licking my feet.

“NO NO this isn't fair,” I screamed much to the delight of the crowd which was encouraging the two women. I lost all control when I felt my toes being popped in and out of their mouths.

Realizing this was her opportunity, Natalie recruited some more volunteers who held my arms behind me so I was left kneeling and completely exposed to whichever sinister thoughts she was planning. Sadly for me, those thoughts included making it open season on me.

“Poor Kenzie here doesn't like being licked it would appear, anyone else want to see if she'll warm up to it?” Natalie said before a hungry crowd which was discovering the tournament's cardinal rule was relaxed for this match.

It didn't take much prodding because women were fighting between themselves for a crack at tickling me. Knowing the tournament was quickly dissolving into anarchy, Amanda, Felicity and Nadia all left leaving me to fend for myself. I felt like a cast member of the Walking Dead about to be eaten alive but instead of the undead they were tickle zombies.

I watched the three ringleaders leave the Chuckle Hut as I was brought into the center of the ring. The assembled horde grabbed whatever rope they could find, tying me hanging in the air spread eagle. My most ticklish spots were divided up amongst the women.

Not before long I had two women at each of my feet, one sucking my toes and the other licking/nibbling my arches and soles. My thighs were being devoured one mouth at a time, tongues licking up and down to my hip bones and back. Two women decided my ribs and sides deserved special attention while I felt a pair of tongues in my smooth hollows.

All of that combined paled in comparison to the expert mouths making a main course out of my breasts. Every flick of the tongue, every gentle nibble sent my body into overdrive. I was quickly consumed by one mind-rocking orgasm after another.

When one person grew tired another simply took her place, wave after wave of women lining the ring waiting to tickle me almost to death. After what seemed like days but was more likely a few hours, when the last woman had had her ticklish fill I was untied and set free.

I grabbed whatever clothes I could and poured myself into a cab and went home.

Several days later, when my whole experience began to feel more like a terrible nightmare than reality, there was a knock at the door. It was Amanda.

As badly as I wanted to slam the door in her face and call the police, the mere thought of her fulfilling her threat caused me pause.

“I'm glad you're recovering from your ordeal,” Amanda said with as much warmth and compassion as she could muster. “I'm only here to remind you of our arrangement and to let you know your debt has been wiped clean at the jewelry store, which I own as well by the way.”

I hadn't even thought about the $10,000 I owed since before I was used as a human tickle toy by several hundred sadistic women but it was nice to have that burden lifted.

“I'd also like to present you with a check for all your services rendered this past weekend. Turns out all those women thought what happened during our getaway was planned and rewarded me handsomely for it.” she said handing me a check.

“It turns out a lot of them had always wanted to do that to a helpless victim and paid whatever they were going to spend on a tickle slave for the weekend,” Amanda added. “I took my 20% cut, naturally, but the rest if ours to do with as you like.”

I looked down and saw the amount and almost feinted, $10,000,000!

“Oh, one more thing,” Amanda said. “It only seems fitting after all.”

Amanda reached into her bag and handed me a diamond necklace identical to the one I had broken. With that she left my apartment and I never went back to the jewelry store or Chuckle Hut.

Now that I never had to work a day in my life again, it left with with all the time in the world to think about one thing. Revenge.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back