• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Apparatus Infernus ~ Jacob's Ladder

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather
attachment.php

*See all the Apparatus Infernus series HERE!

Great background story and amazing art...as always :)

Great drawing and story to go with it. :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

I'm gettin crazy just looking at the artwork. Love the nefarious stuff, dear CAB.

Very cool, though I am not certain Bulevardul Regina Elisabeta gets numbered as high as 388. It turns into M. Kogalniceanu somewhere out by the Chismigiu garden, and then that turns into something else out by the Opera House. I wandered all up and down that street some years back during a trip to Romania. There are certainly some buildings that qualify to hold such a fell thing, though...

I can also speak to the 'slow vetting process.' Anything over a certain age had to be approved for export by some sort of patrimony office, which was several floors up in a building with a wonky elevator, and to do that it had to be brought there and physically inspected. Then it had to be taken to a particular post office and wrapped for export by the postal people. And that was just to ship out some books. I think I shall pass on attempting the export of a large metal art work. It might be confused for something by Brancusi

Very cool, though I am not certain Bulevardul Regina Elisabeta gets numbered as high as 388. It turns into M. Kogalniceanu somewhere out by the Chismigiu garden, and then that turns into something else out by the Opera House. I wandered all up and down that street some years back during a trip to Romania. There are certainly some buildings that qualify to hold such a fell thing, though...

I can also speak to the 'slow vetting process.' Anything over a certain age had to be approved for export by some sort of patrimony office, which was several floors up in a building with a wonky elevator, and to do that it had to be brought there and physically inspected. Then it had to be taken to a particular post office and wrapped for export by the postal people. And that was just to ship out some books. I think I shall pass on attempting the export of a large metal art work. It might be confused for something by Brancusi

That actually reads 38 B Its a small annex building just behind a hotel. LOL! On top of that... this is all fiction, any-who. But its nice to know it feels real enough that folks want to fact check me. Thank you for sharing your experience.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back