• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Poor Amy Has No Control (M/F) 04/24/15

ZenTickling

1st Level Green Feather
Amy is not sure what is going on when I start recording without tying her up first. I explain to her that I am going to add $50 to the normal rate she receives for a shoot, and all she needs to do is keep her arms above her head, touching the bed. Each time she pulls her arms down or lifts them off the bed, $10 is deducted from her bonus. Unfortunately for Amy, the sensation of being tickled overrides any willpower she might claim to have. It's fun to watch her break as I graze my fingers lightly up and down her smooth armpits. Her belly, ribs, and navel also get attention, and it doesn't take much to send Amy into hysterics. She winds up losing her entire bonus with a minute left, so I give her a chance for redemption. If she can withstand 30 seconds of merciless tickling without pulling her arms down, the money is hers. Think she can do it?

Download hundreds of clips at www.zentickling.c4slive.com
Buy individually at www.clips4sale.com/store/18221

Zen

Attachments

• knmm1.png
    knmm1.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 579
  • knmm2.png
    knmm2.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 327
  • knmm3.png
    knmm3.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 510
  • knmm4.png
    knmm4.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 453
  • knmmpre.wmv
    3.2 MB · Views: 729
She has such beautiful skin, those tattoo's look good. Pale skin if u prefer. She's a cute girl, even with those tats

She loves the tattoos and doesn't care what anyone thinks. I normally don't like them but she's got such a cool personality that I don't care. Plus half of them are feathers (for a reason which I have yet to figure out). In fact, she just got a new feather tattoo on her shoulder..

Attachments

• 11148767_10153745845827646_5133132081879620675_n.jpg
    11148767_10153745845827646_5133132081879620675_n.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 103
I think Amy is absolutely stunning and the tattoos are amzing. She is an awesome 'lee, such a sensitive body and brilliant reactions. I'd pay her an extra fifty just to play with those perfect pits, may have to lick them tho so that could finish her off!! :devilish:

i like to see if those soles ticklish i love to see that,

I don't understand those Tattoo Haters. I think a good ink make a girl look even better, if she's all tattooed for me, that's the paradise.

She could add some colour in all that black, that would be more happy, but anyway this is not an Ink Forum :/

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back