• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A quick "mostly" true tickle wrestling story 7 VS 7 M/M/M/M/M/M/M

The_Kev

TMF Master
So, it's been a while since I posted anything on here so I figured I'd post a quick memory I had recently.

Anybody who knows me knows that I did a lot of "wrestling around" play when I was younger. So, one time we decided to just pick a handful of us and have us all "fight" each other at the same time, sort of a "king of the ring" kind of thing. We decided on "submissions only".

So there we all were, it was me and 6 other guys. I was the one who decided that we'd all have our shirts off and be barefoot right from the start because I didn't have to work around clothing six times over, my laziness would (like it usually does) cost me dearly.

We were told to start and as soon as we did, ALL SIX of my opponents ganged up on me. I learned later that they had planned on taking me out first.

Before I knew it, I had two guys on my armpits, two guys on my feet, and two guys on my nipples.

I couldn't even laugh. I took one huge GASP and started BABBLING. They kept up for a long time until, at the end, they made me say "Kevin sucks at wrestling" SLOWLY and CLEARLY, and without laughing or making noises ONCE.

It took me at least three tries before I got it and they let me up.

As I sat with the rest of the spectators I said, in as strong a voice as I was capable of (which was pretty weak) "You bastards!"

That was one of the worst double crosses of my life.

lolz.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back