• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

VIDEL VS. CATERPY COMIC PROJECT!

PolarBearNSFW

TMF Expert
tumblr_nndo9eOYaQ1rc6cdpo1_500.jpg

Here you go!
Before the shitstorm starts: Videl is older than 18, so, yeah. Everything’s ok in here.
This is going to be my first little comicky/series of pictures, and the first time I ever produce content that is not going to be for free for everybody.

Caterpy will stay as you can see him now, no need to move your body when your prey is within a hand’s reach…right?
Videl, on the other hand….well, all I can say is that is plain as day: she isn’t having a good time even for the first picture, and there are going to be 10…

The series will feature:
- the two characters Videl and Caterpy from Dragon Ball Z.
- nudity
- full body tickling
- sexual acts: blowjobs, double penetrations and all that jazz.

So yeah this will get very nsfw at one point. For the last 2-3 pictures, I can guarantee it. There might be a chance I throw in a couple extra of those.

Contact me at: [email protected] if you want a copy of this when it’s ready.

Patrons get it with a discount, and some even for free.

Of course, being my patron for 10 mins just for claiming your free comic it’s not going to work for you: once the comic is done, if you’ve never been a patron before and you really want it with the patron discount, you’ll have to wait 1 month and pledge first.

The comic won’t be uploaded anywhere: you’ll have to contact me and I’ll send it to you specifically, even if you’re a Patron.

again, if you’re interested in this, it’s for 10€, and you can order it by contacting me at [email protected]

Last edited:
The series will feature:
- the two characters Videl and Caterpy from Dragon Ball Z.
- nudity
- full body tickling

Yay!

- sexual acts: blowjobs, double penetrations and all that jazz.

0_o...sigh...dammit. (crosses this off his list)

Now wait a minute, just wait a minute...(writes this on my list)...I like blowjobs, I like double penetrations, and I like Miles Davis, what's the problem???

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back