• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Smooth, Silky, SADISTIC, Spring bike ride (CAB's Spring Break-Me 2015)

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
For the ridiculously talented C.A.B.'s 2015 Spring Break-Me Contest art jam (http://fav.me/d8l8pow) ...

When winter finally starts to slide away, temperatures begin to rise, the grass becomes visible and people decide to get out of their warm homes. I figured, what might one do when they're happy to see spring...spring forth? Probably go out and enjoy the nice fresh air and get some exercise after being cooped up for a couple of months, perhaps on a nice long bike ride to stay in shape.

So, for a spring-based contest/jam, how about a scene depicting just that? Some nice young women going out and taking a pleasant but stimulating trip via bicycle through green country sides, fresh air, lame backgrounds and misshapen dialog bubbles?

Nope. As according to the sultry Sadista, the outdoor, rolling version of this sick stationary bike is sadly still a year off from availability. Shame, I'm sure everyone would love a glance at the squealing, suspended Silke Arches and she sweats extensively amidst a whirling ring of feathery feels around (and through) her bound form.

...no, Silke, suggesting Sadista increase her level of workout was a bad, er, I mean WISE choice.

-----

There you have it. :p
Much credit to C.A.B. for use of his characters Sadista and Silke Arches, plus that obviously cropped corner of one of his past works on Sadista's exercise room tele (taken from what I found a seasonal-fitting Sadista image...I guess "Marsha" likes being tied up by "John") and for putting together yet another extensive community project. ;)

(hope I don't have to transcribe the dialog...)

Attachments

• 36BikeRidesLogo.jpg
    36BikeRidesLogo.jpg
    365.7 KB · Views: 1,383
There are so many things to love about this drawing: Her strict bondage, the creases in her soles, her long toes. :feets:
Great work, Khali! :woman: :bowing:

Arches of Triumph?

Khali,<br>This is truly terrific. <p>The device is fabulously fiendish, and quite, quite in character for the icy hot Sadista.<p>However, I must hope that soon Silke will demonstrate some of the savvy which has made her the daring darling of international espionage and turn the tables on her all-too smug-tormentor. I realize that this may be akin in unlikelihood to Lucy allowing Charlie Brown to actually KICK the football or to Wile E. Coyote noshing on the Road Runner.<br> But, if I can't dream here, where?

Last edited:
Milagros:
I think the choice of bondage is 'best'. :p

Assassin33:
Thank you.

PQfingers:
Thanks too.

TeeHeeLawrence:
Heh heh, was trying to think of something seasonally-fitting and SADISTICALLY-fitting at the same time for this little scene.
As for Silke getting loose and getting even...hm...hard to say. She might be enjoying getting ridden too much. :p

Seanwoj:
Thanks as always.

knight:
Well, I'm not sure she's exactly 'losing' here...she IS getting a nice workout, after all. :p

Khali,<br>This is truly terrific. <p>The device is fabulously fiendish, and quite, quite in character for the icy hot Sadista.<p>However, I must hope that soon Silke will demonstrate some of the savvy which has made her the daring darling of international espionage and turn the tables on her all-too smug-tormentor. I realize that this may be akin in unlikelihood to Lucy allowing Charlie Brown to actually KICK the football or to Wile E. Coyote noshing on the Road Runner.<br> But, if I can't dream here, where?

TeeHee, worry not. Once upon a time, Penelope Pussycat reciprocated Pepe's love under the shade of the mistletoe. Peter Griffin once kicked Lucy in her deceitful whore mouth for her kickoff shenanigans. And once, just ONCE, Itchy got to kill Scratchy.

I swear thee this divine oath; Sadista SHALL be bared of sole and tickled of foot. Because I am a fucking regulator.

Giddy yet? *w*

that is a super drawing and I love the concept.. now to make one of those it would really help me exercise lol

lancashirelad1:
Thanks very much. I bet everyone would love a bike like that for their 'sessions'. ^^

Bandito:
Thanks as always, B. Figured it might catch your eye. ;)

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back