• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A discovery about my friend

bumtickler2000

TMF Novice
I was fighting with myself about whether to post this story or not and then I realized what a jerk I would be if I kept this kind of stuff from this awesome community that has given me so much in the short while I have known about it. Just to give you some background I'm a high school senior and so is my friend.

Just the other day I was over at my friend Amanda's house hanging out. We have a relationship where we're good friends and we act pretty much like boyfriend and girlfriend except we aren't going out, so I'm over at her house a lot. She's about 5' 8" with blonde hair and a very nice body. Usually while I'm around her I manage to find one reason or another to tickle her because she is extremely ticklish. She's especially ticklish on her feet but I don't tickle them very often because #1 she's very good at guarding them and #2 she really can't take more than a few quick strokes (which is usually all it takes to send her into a fit of giggling) and I don't want to hurt her so I stay up around her tummy which is ticklish enough for me.

Anyway, I was over at her house and as usual she was trying to make me mad. I never actually get mad but I pretend that she's bothering me and I end up tickling her, so I'm starting to think she's trying to get tickled these days. This time however it was obvious she was expecting a slap on the butt so she would be pointing her butt at me and teasing me and then when I would reach out she would scamper away. This led to an eventual tug of war which she was not going to win. There was a couch nearby and I managed to pull her over to it and pull her down over my lap. She immediately started pleading with to not slap her butt while mocking me at the same time. It was at this moment that I had an idea, she had been having a relaxing day at home so she was still in her pijamas. These consisted of a blue t-shirt and very thin white pants with some underwear underneath. So I began to lightly dance my fingers across her butt. She was totally caught off guard and started giggling and tried to roll over but I wrapped my arm around her waist and kept tickling. So I tickled her all over her butt sending her into fits of laughter for a few minutes until she was finally able to roll over. She looked at me smiling and said "That tickled so bad!" So for the rest of the night I managed to get a few more tickles in and she seemed to be as amused about my discovery as I was.

Ah yes, the old ticklish backside trick...

Yeah, most people don't realize how ticklish they can be back there (until it's too late, insert evil laugh here). Great post, thanks for sharing!

~~~ Danimal ~~~

"Missed it by *that* much. Sorry about that, Chief."

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back