• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Avengers Assemble!

TicklishBlackGuy

1st Level Yellow Feather
The new Avengers Movie was so awesome! I recommend that you
must see this movie! you'll love it :gabby:

I didn't watch the whole series, would I be able to catch up and would it still be awesome?

I agree, I thought it was awesome.

You should be able to just watch it without any background, I mean, at the end of the day it's just a superhero movie. As long as you know what a punch is when you see one, you should be fine :)

I'm planning on catching it sometime next week. No spoilers please. :D

its awesome, and its true you don't need to be a comic book buff to enjoy it. There's always something for everyone here I find. 3D wasn't worth it though.

Why on earth did such an awesome movie get such awful reviews?

I am planning on going next weekend! :D

Then I have to somehow stay sane until December for The Force Awakens...

Definitely enjoyed it! I liked the 3D, it was the best 3D movie Ive seen yet. Definitely up in the top 3 Marvel Movies for me, behind Guardians and Cap 2 <3

~K

Was definitely good. I feel the exact same way about this one as I did the one prior: Really good.

Elevators are unworthy.

Just saw it. Wuved every minute of it! :D

The movie critics literally had NO IDEA what the hell they're talking about.

Saw it on Saturday it was amazing the marvel movies just seem to get better and better IMO

I liked the first Avengers movie, but this one is definitely better of the two. If by any chance you didn't like Thor, that's about to change since he is the funniest character in AoU by a long shot. Also they gave Hawkeye far more to do this time around. Other than that Cap is good as ever, Hulk is green as ever, Black Widow hot as ever...I didn't really like this version of Quicksilver, but that's a small gripe really. Go see this movie. If you're a Marvel fan or superhero fan, you won't be disappointed. And I agree with ticklish-babe, 3D wasn't worth it. Movie wasn't enhanced by it in any way and I would recommend 2D this time.

Since everyone's seen it by now, let's talk in depth:

I loved every character, but realized:

Every character is a "classic" hero or villain. A lot of the newer, 90's and 2000's characters were...ridiculous. Stupid hip names....I was reading the
Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe, and the older characters had simple stories that were easy to follow. The new ones...ridiculous names and ridiculous
convoluted stories..... Age of Ultron featured everyone from the 70's and earlier.

I loved Ulysses Klaw played by Andy Serkis. I can't wait to see more of him in Black Panther!

Wanda Maximoff: I can show you what you truly fear!

Ulysses Klaw: You know what I fear? Cuttlefish! Fish deep in the sea, with lights and big teeth. You going to show me a giant cuttlefish? You won't. You won't do business with me, and I do business ONLY with who's in charge!

Ultron: [Grabs Klaw, throws him through a wall] Let's talk business.

Thanks for the spoiler, dude. :rolleyes:

How in the world is that a spoiler? Only people who've already seen the movie will get it.

Unless you're just being a troll, which wouldn't come as a surprise, calling it a spoiler doesn't make sense.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back