• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Innerspace 2

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Innerspace 2 (F - Adult)

A very dull day at work, a lack of caffeine and surfing through movie review sites and this is a result. A follow-up of sorts to the 1987 film Innerspace this just seemed like a natural use of the technology. :D And yes, it’s getting worrying when I’m resorting to 80’s adventure comedies for storylines. Still, I don’t think it’s been done before, so it’s worth a shot.

Biology isn’t my strong suit so sorry if I got any of that bit wrong. As far as the technology goes, I’m adopting movie logic that says an 8 year old can hack any computer in under 30 seconds so don’t expect any detailed breakdowns of miniaturisation here, ‘kay?

Innerspace 2
July 2001

The thick door swung open with a hiss of pressurised air as Dawn walked into the laboratory. A striking woman, black hair pulled back into a tight pony tail, a sharp face, emerald green eyes with a body that showed the effects of countless hours of physical training she wouldn’t have looked out of place on the cover of the swimsuit edition of Sports Illustrated, but it was her other talents that had brought her to this place.

It was a ‘clean room’ isolated from any chance of dust or bacteria and would have put most clinical laboratories to shame. In the middle of the large white room was a pit, covered at the moment by a flexible metal grate, while all around an army of technicians worked at banks of computer consoles, checking and re-checking programs and equipment. Off to one side, hidden behind a second pressure door was a large office, the connecting wall made of glass to allow the occupants to view the laboratory in comfort, and it was here that she was led.

Once inside she removed the helmet of her ‘space-suit’, required clothing in the lab, and turned to face the man rising from behind the gleaming black marble desk.

“Mr McCarthy, a pleasure to see you at last.” She said, putting the right amount of humbleness into her tone.

“My dear Dawn, please don’t concern yourself pandering to my ego, we don’t have the time for such pleasantries.” he replied. A fairly unassuming man, Kevin McCarthy would have been able to blend into the background in virtually any American city. An average height and build, once blonde hair now turning white and a thin pair of black-framed glasses gave the impression of a gentleman, the sort of look many prestigious companies would wish their CEO to posses for the added air of respectability it would bring them. And in some ways Kevin McCarthy was the CEO of the biggest company in the United States.

Organised crime had been enjoying something of a renaissance in the late eighties and early nineties in the USA, and for a while it had seemed that there was little hope of stopping its growth. Then, practically overnight, it had fallen away again, and no one seemed to know why. The reason started, and ended, with this man. A ruthless businessman with a keen intellect he had manoeuvred those at the heads of the various crime syndicates into a position where they were exposed, and vulnerable. Overnight, in 52 separate cities, they had all been eliminated and Kevin McCarthy had risen to take their place. Under his leadership legitimate activities and companies masked the criminal activities with a degree of effectiveness never seen before. Their profits safely hidden, and with the dotcom economy providing such a useful cover to the rise in certain companies holdings, not to mention providing convenient investment opportunities, he was one of the most powerful men in the world.

“You received the training simulator I trust?” McCarthy asked, as he walked over to a television monitor mounted in the wall.

“Yes, and I’ve been inch perfect in all scenarios for the last two weeks, so what’s been holding this up?” Dawn replied, taking the invitation to drop the pleasantries at face value.

“The hold up my dear, has been locating these” McCarthy said, switching on the screen to show a close up of what looked like two very thick cogwheels. The outer edge was red, but in the middle the glint of gold circuitry could be seen, clearly whatever these things were they weren’t simple cogs.

“These two chips were invented in 1985 by a British firm, then brought here for testing. A revolution in hardware design, they were, effectively self-contained computers, hard coded for a single purpose, the manipulation of matter.” McCarthy continued. “They allowed a suitably equipped lab to shrink anything down from its normal size to the size of a single cell, then restore it back to its original size with no ill effects. The final experiment was to have been the injection of a human, inside a specially designed pod, into a test subject. A rabbit I believe it was.”

“Was to have been,” Dawn interrupted, “what happened?”

“A rival corporation found out about the experiments and engaged in a rather clumsy attempt to steal the chips. The test pilot was injected into a human, and a member of the public at that. The attempt to steal the chips failed, and they managed to recover the pilot and pod. After that these chips disappeared, and a worldwide ban on the technology was introduced, too dangerous for anyone to posses apparently.”

“A little over two years ago we started hearing rumours about this, and began a quiet investigation. What we turned up was encouraging and I’ve devoted considerable time and resources into locating those chips. We thought we had them twice now, one set turned out to be fakes, the other was real enough but the seller tried to start a bidding war between us and a Japanese group. He was neutralised of course, but not before they’d been hidden again. Finally, four weeks ago we got another lead, and this time it panned out. We’ve tested them, and even refined the process slightly over the original, improvements in technology and equipment, you know how it goes.”

“Which leads me to one simple question, what exactly do you want me to do for you and why are you willing to pay ten times my normal rate to get me to do it?” Dawn asked, starting to get a little bored by the history lesson.

“I thought you’d never ask” McCarthy smiled. “This is the daughter of one of my executive officers…” A picture of a stunning woman popped up on the screen, caught in mid-stride in what looked to be a French town, a simple green dress whipped around her body by a stiff breeze. It was always difficult to judge height from these images, Dawn thought, but she looked to be nearly six feet tall, and a body that men would, if not kill for, at least consider breaking limbs over.

“Daddy decided to take his chances in the competitive oceans outside of the sheltered bay offered by the company. Unfortunately for him, he forgot to keep an eye out for sharks” Now McCarthy’s grin was almost predatory in nature, the usually hidden sadistic side of his nature coming to the surface. “We thought we’d cleaned up the mess, but apparently Nicole, that’s his daughter’s name by the way, managed to hide some things from us. We’ve been keeping a close eye on her, but she’s a bright woman with a rare gift for this business and I’m reluctant to waste such good material lightly. I need you to find out what she knows and convince her it’s in her best interest to, shall we say, embrace this organisation fully.”

“At the same time, we need to perform a field trial of the miniaturisation equipment, and I think this will be the perfect opportunity. We will insert you covertly into her body, provide you with the means to manipulate her senses and distort her sense of reality. Add in your considerable talents and you should have no difficulties convincing her where her loyalties should lie.”

Dawn thought the offer over for a moment, but really the amount of money on offer had made her decision a moot point from the moment she entered the complex. “Alright, I’ll do it. Usual conditions and I want to be given preferred contractor status for you on top.”

“Of course my dear, now if you’ll follow me.” McCarthy said, pulling on his own clean suit as he headed for the door. Dawn followed his lead and heard the click of the helmet radio being switched on as they walked to the covered pit. As they reached it the metal grate was rolled back out of the way, revealing something that looked almost like a suit of armour, albeit far more technologically advanced with the kind of smooth, seamless look that only truly expensive metal work can produce.

“This is what you’ll be using” McCarthy started, reverting back to his ‘lecturer’ voice. “It’s basically a one person diving suit, with four independent thrusters and a power source so secret the government doesn’t even know we’ve stolen it yet. These manipulator arms are designed to transmit electrical impulses directly to the human mind, co-ordinated with the on-board computer you will be able to create any sensation you want in the target simply by using your own hand movements. Here” McCarthy pointed to a bank of instruments mounted behind the ‘head’ of the suit “are the sensor feeds, with these you’ll be able to hear and see everything she does, and be able to communicate back to her if you wish. The skin is a new compound, designed to withstand anything that could be thrown at it, and there’s a new air and water recycling system, should give you at least seven days before supplies become an issue.”

“Looks great.” Dawn commented, eager to get the mission over with now she was committed. “If it handles anywhere close to the simulator it won’t be a problem.”

“Then let’s get you on your way.”

Dawn climbed down into the pod, her clean suit hooking in to the restraint system perfectly. The panel slid over her back, enclosing her in the pod, and for a moment she had to fight a rising sense of claustrophobia. She heard the metal grate slide back over the pod, further reinforcing the impression of being buried alive, a klaxon blaring in the lab as they prepared the equipment. A blinding flash of white light shot through the small chamber, the pods window darkening automatically to protect her from the glare. For an instant it felt like her whole body was exploding, then the pod jerked and tumbled around her as it flew down a catchments tube into a waiting syringe.

The next few hours passed in a daze for Dawn, as she was carried from the lab to a coffee shop the target habitually stopped at once a day for an early morning pick-me-up. After what seemed like an eternity Dawn felt the pod rush forward and land with a splash in a sea of brown liquid, which slopped and spun around her as the cup was carried over to a table. Another long pause, then the cup was jerked upwards, the world rushed away, and the pod was secure within the target’s body.

Dawn wasted no time and carefully started manoeuvring the pod throw the alien surroundings, performing a system check as she went, allowing the computer enough time to produce its ‘map’ of the host organism. She checked the pre-programmed co-ordinates and activated the autopilot. The journey lasted almost an hour as she moved steadily upwards through Nicole’s circulatory system until finally she arrived at her destination, a small area of the brain that, according to the best medical research available, would provide the most direct pathway to the nervous system of the human body.

Gently trimming the controls, she brought the pod to a dead stop, and programmed the computer to maintain that position while she worked. She turned on her audio/visual equipment, and saw immediately that Nicole had just entered her apartment. There was very little to hear, other than the sharp taps of Nicole’s heels on the wooden floor, the automatic systems filtering out respiratory and background noise. Dawn knew that this was probably going to be her best chance to complete her mission, and brought up the interactive hologram of her target’s body. It shimmered before her, about half actual size, but detailed enough to allow Dawn to see every muscle as it moved in real-time in front of her eyes. With this she could use her own hands to create any sensation she desired in the target’s nervous system, just as she would if she had her hands on the skin itself. For now though, the computer would be more suited to this job. She brought up the relevant menu, and selected her program…

Nicole was tidying her lounge when she felt a strange itching start to come over her. At first she ignored it, but the feeling grew stronger and spread downwards from the top of her head all the way down to her feet. She lost her mental struggle to wait it out, and started to scratch at random places on her body, although such efforts only seemed to make it worse. The itching grew stronger, as if a powder had been dumped over her body, and was now rolling down her skin, under her clothes in an inevitable tide.

It grew worse, and now her hands were flying over her clothes, trying to find some relief, but to no avail. In desperation she started to rip away her clothes, hoping it was some kind of weird allergic reaction, and that this simple act would stop it. Strangely, as each area of skin was exposed to the air, the itching diminished although it didn’t fade completely. Soon she was naked in the middle of the living room, her body tingling from the combination of the itching and the cool air against her skin. Thinking it must have been the new fabric conditioner she’d bought Nicole headed for the bathroom and turned on the shower, planning to wash whatever it was that coated her body away before dressing again. She stepped under the hot water and sighed as she felt it brush away the last of the itchiness. As the water pulsed over her body she relaxed and leant back against the smooth tile wall of the cubicle, grateful now for the excuse to unwind for a little while.

Inside the pod Dawn smiled as she saw Nicole’s bio readouts dip, the warm caress of the water soothing her body and letting her ease down from the far more agitated condition she’d been in previously. Dawn reached out and toggled the sensory program over to accept her actions rather than the computers. The computer was good at this, but it lacked the delicacy needed to truly break this woman Dawn thought, as her hands reached towards the hologram.

Nicole’s eyes shot open and a burst of laughter escaped her lips as she felt a pair of slim, almost delicate hands goose her ribcage. She looked around wildly but there was no-one else in sight, just the water falling around her and the resulting steam rising up to meet it. Again the tickling touch appeared, changing now from an almost-teasing sensation to heavy tickling, up and down her ribs, over and over again. Nicole screeched and twisted around, trying to get away from the ghostly hands, but they seemed to be glued to her skin, never letting up for a moment as they continued their attack.

She half ran, half fell out of the shower cubicle, her body still dripping wet from the water as she staggered across the bathroom. Laughing hysterically she groped her way to the mirror, but all that confirmed was that there really was no-one behind her, no reason for the tickling sensations shooting through her body. She felt the hands shift their position, moving around to her flat stomach and hips, a single finger digging into her belly button as they did so. All ten fingers started to wriggle over her tender skin at once and her knees buckled under her. She folded slowly to the floor, pulling her arms in to her sides, her hands grasping at thin air as she tried to find a way to move those skilled fingers away from her body.

It was too much and Nicole fell onto her back, writhing on the floor of her own bathroom as invisible hands tormented her body. It seemed to go on forever, although in reality it was a little over ten minutes, then the hands seemed to slow and stop, leaving Nicole gasping for air and giggling gently where she lay.

Dawn cleared her throat and reached over to activate her microphone, ready to move to the next stage in the process.

Suddenly a gentle, calming female voice seemed to echo in Nicole’s head, whispering to her, calming her down.

“Can you hear me Nicole?”

“Y…Yes, I think I can.” Nicole stammered, her mind reeling as she tried to come to terms with what was happening. “Am I going insane, who are you?”

“No, you’re not going insane, I’m part of you, your conscience if that makes this easier to understand. ”

“My, my conscience?”

“Yes, helping you to make the right choice, the moral choice.”

“I don’t understand.”

“Look around, your father worked hard to provide all this, and now you’re thinking of betraying him, his memory. You know that’s wrong.”

“No, he was, he didn’t, I’m…” Nicole was becoming aware of the return of those hands, except this time they were caressing her breasts, sending waves of pleasure through her skin, and it was making it difficult to concentrate. “He was working for criminals, I’m trying to honour him, not betray him.”

“But if that were true” the soft voice continued “why are you punishing yourself like this?”

“What? Punishing myself, what do you mean?” Nicole cried, then jerked upright as the hands moved up and started scrabbling in her armpits. She screamed and clamped her arms down, but it made no difference. Still those fingers moved against her, one moment moving in long, swift strokes, then shifting to an almost vibrating patter of fingers on skin.

Last edited:
Continued

Nicole staggered to her feet, knowing only that she had to get out, had to get away. She lurched forward and almost ran into the living room. The hands seemed to intensify their efforts and she twisted back, flailing as she ran at her imaginary assailant. As she did so, she failed to see the couch in front of her and she tripped over the end, falling face down onto the soft leather, as the hands moved rapidly down her back to concentrate on her ass.

She had never known she was so ticklish in that particular area, and would have screamed as the hands moved over this newly discovered ticklish booty. The fall however had knocked the air out of her body and all she could do was lie where she had fallen trying desperately to gulp air past her now-silent laughter. The tickling intensified, swirling down her legs to explore her thighs and knees, then back to that perfect ass, all the while varying their movement to prevent her from becoming used to any one method.

Dawn was watching the readouts carefully now, trying to judge the exact moment when Nicole was on the verge of passing out, the perfect moment to begin the final phase of this game.

Spots danced in front of Nicole’s eyes, her lungs burned for air, she gave one short gasp as she started to surrender to the blessed blackness. Then suddenly the hands moved again, this time swirling round to her pussy, caressing her gently, tenderly, sending pulses of pure pleasure through her as she started to gulp down air again, feeding her starving body what it so desperately needed.

“You see,” said the voice again, the calm, reasonable voice “you can’t deny the truth to yourself. Not anymore. If you tried you end up killing yourself. Feel what happens when you accept it, isn’t this better than suicide?”

“Suicide?” Nicole gasped, “I’m…..I’m not….trying….toooohhhhhh”

“Yes you are, and I can’t allow you to do that. Please, for your own sake, accept the truth.”

“Mmmmm, what, oh yeessss, what truth?”

“That your father was doing the right thing, that those who killed him are your enemy, not the company he worked for, not the people he counted as friends. That you owe it to him to continue what he started.”

“Ohhhh godddddddd, but he killed….”

“Yes, but just like a soldier he only killed when it was absolutely necessary, when it was vital for his country, and his family, that he do so.”

“How, mmmmm, how do you know all this?”

“I don’t, you do. I’m part of you, I can only tell you what you already know.”

“I, I, Okay, I’ll do it, what have I got to do?”

Dawn grinned victoriously, admitting to herself that this really was a more effective method of manipulation than her normal methods. Time to close the deal.

“Two things. Tomorrow, you’ll have to go and see Mr McCarthy and confess everything to him. He can take care of the rest.”

“And the other thing?”

“You have to accept this, completely. Accept what you’ve been putting yourself through and endure your own punishment.”

“NO! More of this will kill me!”

“You must, it’s the only way to purge what you’ve built up, the sins that you almost committed have to be balanced. But don’t worry, I’ll watch over you, protect you. You won’t come to harm, I promise.”

Nicole was silent for a long time, then nodded quickly, a whispered “okay” escaping her lips. Dawn grinned and pulled up the ‘endgame’ program on the computer, pausing only to tweak the parameters slightly before activating it.

The response was instantaneous, as Nicole felt the hands appear on her feet, attacking full force and sending her back into hysterical laughter, begging for mercy, for forgiveness, screaming her confessions on the floor of her own apartment. She was exhausted from her ordeal and lacked the strength even to move her toes in a futile attempt to escape her punishment. The hands seemed to split and multiple across her body, covering every inch of skin as she stared wild-eyed at the ceiling, her mouth locked open in a permanent scream.

Gradually she became aware of a new sensation, the return of that stimulating touch between her legs and over her breasts, every nerve ending lighting up as the ghostly touch combined her tickle torture and pleasure. As she felt her release build she knew, instinctively, that this was her reward for what she’d accepted, that this was her release from this ticklish hell of her own making. The spots returned before her eyes, darkness spreading over her vision as she felt herself peak. The orgasm washed over her, and pushed her over the edge, down into unconsciousness as she was finally overwhelmed by sensation.

Dawn waited a moment to monitor Nicole’s vital signs, and when she was convinced she was simply sleeping and was in no permanent danger, pressed the switch to activate the short range transmitter on the back of the pod. A homing beacon, it alerted her back-up agents, who had been waiting in the next apartment in case of trouble, to retrieve her. She piloted the pod to the nearest extraction point, a tear duct as it happened, and the retrieval went without problems. One of the agents picked up Nicole’s body and laid her gently on her own bed. The sense of disorientation when she awoke would help to convince her that it had genuinely been her own idea to confess, and Dawn was certain that Nicole would indeed be requesting an audience with Mr McCarthy first thing tomorrow morning.

The agents transported the pod back to the lab without incident, and the restoration process was completed successfully. The cover slid back and four lab technicians helped Dawn out of the pod, another six already scrambling over it attaching computer links to run diagnostics and download the performance data. She was led back out of the lab and into the changing room, where she took her time showering and changing back into her street clothes.

Waiting in the corridor for her was Mr McCarthy. “So how did it go?” he asked, an unusual trace of excitement in his voice.

“Perfectly.” She replied, “You should be getting a call first thing in the morning, and I think she’ll be loyal enough for two people from now on.”

They walked in silence for a minute, heading to the main foyer of the building.

“So,” McCarthy said, “now that we’ve verified the technology, we’ll be running more operations in the future. As our preferred contractor, would you be interested in being part of those operations?”

Dawn paused, her hand on the handle of the big glass door. “The same deal, ten times my normal rate?”

“Of course, the best are never cheap after all.”

“In that case Mr McCarthy, just tell me where and when.”

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back