• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled my former high school teacher

sydney-buddy

TMF Novice
Something awesome happened this week!
I am currently in my final year of study to become a PDHPE/HEALTH/GYM (Whatever you guys call it in whatever country) high school teacher. My final year requires me to find an institute in order to complete compulsory practical hours for training before i finish my degree. Understandably i chose my old high school, its close, a few teachers still know me and it wasn't hard for me to contact them and they were really happy to have me back.
My old pdhpe teachers name is Miss Trojaskova, gorgeous fit lady obviously from some former Yugoslav background and we got along insanely well in high school. She is a quite tall women with an athletic build, long blonde hair and gorgeous fairly big size 9 feet. (Snuck a peak at her sneakers one morning). Being that i spent all my time in my practical work with the other health/gym teachers, we pretty much used every break of the day (before school, lunch when possible, after school) to train together or play some sport.
By the third and final week of my placement i already felt like i was one of these teachers as they welcomed me so well and made me feel comfortable...a little to comfortable it would seem.
Long story short after school one day, Miss Trojaskova and I decided to pump a fairly intense Legs session. For anyone who resistance trains on the regular it is common for some people to train their legs without shoes on to promote core stability....Miss T was one of these. She was training in very thin black ankle socks and i was trying my hardest not to get caught staring. The socks were so thin that despite being black i could make out the whole shape of her big foot and could easily make out the blood red nail polish on her toes.
Being that we are both very fit we push each other quite hard, making each other pump more weight and more reps than we usually can on our own. During a leg press final set Miss Trojaskova claimed she could feel a sleight pain in her hamstring and said it was time to stop and that i would have to help her stretch out to avoid inflammation of the muscle. I was happy to oblige.
Now even though she is a very very attractive women, i am always under my best behaviour. not once had i been caught looking, flirting or even talking inappropriately to Miss Torjaskova. We had known each other for a while but the reality was she is only 5 years old than i am (She is 27).
Upon located to the yoga mats i was delighted to see her removing her socks, i knew what these stretches detailed but there was one i knew i would enjoy the most. As she lay down with her back straight on the mat she put her left leg up in the air and with a deep breath i put one hand on her hamstring and the hand covering the ball and toes of her left foot. I stretched it out for a thorough 2 maybe 3 minutes before moving my hand very gently down towards her heel (An intent to slightly test sensitive).
She jerked back slightly and smiled before saying "sorry, a little ticklish". With that remark i smirked and quickly scribbled my fingers for about 5 seconds up and down her sole. She let out a sudden " AHHHHH, NO NO STOP" and i obliged. I was more than happy to settle for 5 seconds of bliss and didn't want to make anything awkward or creepy out of it.

However after that i did say straight away that "that was enough stretching and to just rest it over the weekend" so i could quickly get the fuck out of their and relieve the raging boner tearing a hole in my shorts.

Thanks for listening :) hope you enjoy

Nice.... maybe in the future, she'll want a bit more...fun... Another lucky dawg!

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back