• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female muses wanted for creative writing

featherDLP12

Ladies, I have gotten into creative writing with a passion recently and would like to have a muse (or muses). Basically I want to write a story for you, starring you. You can check my previous work and decide if you might be interested. Just tell me what you want me to write, or if you want an experience you had turned into a more elaborate story. I can do explicit or non. This is just to keep me going in my writing; stay fresh, in other words. I just want some ideas from you.

Guys, if you're reading this, I can do F/M stories, but that's the extent. Feed me an idea, and I'll see what I can do. Look forward to suggestions.

OK, here's something that my husband keeps saying he wants to happen in real life:

We are both 49, been married 26 years. My name is Amanda, his is Jeff. I'm 5'8", 145 pounds, pale skin, black hair. My feet are size 8.5. I am insanely ticklish--I really don't like to be tickled, it is pure hell for me, and I'm ticklish all over. Jeff says that I've never been tickled really mercilessly because he always holds back ultimately because he does love me. I dread all day when I know I'm going to be tickled that night.

He wants to see me tied to our bed, wearing only panties, and to be tickled with no limits, no mercy, no safe word, while he is restrained to a chair and forced to watch. I could be tickled by another man, another woman, or a couple. They can do ANYTHING to me, tickling or otherwise, and they can make me do anything to them. What can you do with that?

First of all, congratulations on passing 25 years of marriage. It really makes me happy knowing there are couples out there who are still married after 14 years (which seems to be the stopping point for most marriages these days). May your love stay tried and true.

Secondly, I got this in the bag. I'll send you the idea for your approval. Then write the rough draft and send it to you for approval. Once you give me a final ok, I'll publish it. Sound good?

Sounds good. Remember--the bondage is real, and no limits. His fantasy is for me to be completely at another person/couple's mercy, and he is powerless to stop it.

That is the hottest fantasy I have ever heard. I would LOVE to OK be the guy he was forced to watch tickle torturing your restrained body! Sooooooooooo many things and ways I can imagine I woud do to you, especially the bottoms of your bare feet....

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back