• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Twin Cities Tickling Social Event

Bradhadair

TMF Expert
Casual, vanilla, non play meet and greet.
Tuesday, May 19th 2015
7 to 9 p.m.
Twin Cities Leather and Latte 2717 Hennepin Ave Minneapolis, MN.

Last edited:
Just over a week away! Many of you have requested this meet up. Hope to see many more faces than there have been responses!

Four people is a good start. NEST started with only a little more. West Coast Gatherings, too. As you persist, they grow.

No. Only 4 people. When the next event is scheduled be sure to tell as many people as you know that might be interested. Gotta get more people there next time.
Thanks for your reply

Were those 4 who attended all coming back? Were they men /women? Lee's/ lers?
When is the next event?

Apologies for the 20 questions :)

Thanks for your reply

Were those 4 who attended all coming back? Were they men /women? Lee's/ lers?
When is the next event?

Apologies for the 20 questions :)

Well it's nice to know that NEST had a slow start too. It shows that this group could end up being a lot bigger.

Yes, the 4 that were there sounded like they were interested in coming back. 1 woman, 3 men and I think 1 Lee and 3 Ler's. 1 of the 4 was the person that organized the event and the other 2 besides me were friends of the organizer. So even though there weren't that many people there they all knew each other besides me so they'll probably be back. Sounds like you're interested josh. You thinking of attending the next one?

Sure I'd be interested if there were some female Lee's in attendance ...it's cool to meet new people in general so yeah I'll keep my eyes peeled for the next event. Thanks for the info.

I don't feel like it is worth the effort to organize and advertise when only one or two people outside my friends are attending. If one was to pick up the organizing, I would happily attend. Otherwise, I am willing to chat and do safe meet ups with people in public places.

It wasn't organized very well in the first place.

To have an event attended by more than a couple of locals, you need to give much more than a 17-day notice. Hell, most people I know from Minnesota don't log on within 17 days. I would have posted about this weeks, if not MONTHS in advance.

Maybe some people from other parts of the state would have been interested, but you have to make travel plans, some people need to save money, and so on. Two weeks isn't near enough notice. That was the biggest "fail" of it. Next time one is planned, I would start at least 3-6 months ahead of time. Any event worth attending is announced much further in advance.

Pick a more "casual" place next time than L&L as well. Although that may be your personal favorite, it's definitely not a first-time place for some casual lers/lees, at least a few that I talked to regarding it. Williams would have been much better.

Oh well... Minnesota does have a large tickling community, and we've had other events in the past. People just have their own little groups that they've gotten to know over the years. Maybe sometime we'll get them all together.

I started announcing the plans years ago, trying to gauge interest, and my first ad was over a month prior to the event. It was initially posted to my FetLife group as a munch. People backed out left and right. And you would be welcome to plan and execute a get together if you feel you have better connections. I would attend.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back