• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Men Turned On By Tickling

NJLaughs

TMF Expert
I wanted to start a collection thread on this very specific topic. I'd like to see what others have or would create new (that would be awesome).

The pics should be of men tickled on their genitals, men tickled everywhere BUT their genitals, men doing the tickling or men watching someone being tickled. The other characters can be male, female or both. The key element here is that their sexual arousal is made evident by their naked erection.

I have attached some pics to start. None of these are my own art; they have been collected from here or other places on the Internet.

Furries are fine too, although human males are preferred, hence the word "Men" in the topic. Some of these pics show young men, but the artist's intent was to depict characters over the age of 18 (over 21, actually).

Attachments

• both2.jpg
    both2.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 7,752
  • feathr 1.jpg
    feathr 1.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 5,805
  • GiftKidMichio.jpg
    GiftKidMichio.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 7,296
  • HappyBday2u.JPG
    HappyBday2u.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 8,159
  • injunjay.gif
    injunjay.gif
    39.5 KB · Views: 6,841
a few more

Attachments

• angel.jpg
    angel.jpg
    369.9 KB · Views: 5,223
  • cheerleaders4.jpg
    cheerleaders4.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 7,211
  • Michio&Yumes.jpg
    Michio&Yumes.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 5,814
  • nnbbnklkl.jpg
    nnbbnklkl.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 7,466
  • tumblr_n9vi60Ygd91tiex92o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_n9vi60Ygd91tiex92o1_1280.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 5,567
Still looking for some others to contribute. I know I'm not the only one out there.......

Not to be self-serving but I've drawn a few things that fit this category (you actually posted one of my older pieces already).

sci9L.jpgjandL18_merged-1.jpgdorm_tkl_final2.jpg

Love your stuff gluestick. I have those and a couple others.

And I've never seen that one before Les Paul Freak, thanks for sharing it.

Here's a couple of more Velly images. If you like this, you should look into Johnny No Pants comics. I wonder what happened to Mr No Pants.....lol1473.gif1522.jpgjayexplorer.gifjayinjun.gif

Here's a couple of more Velly images. If you like this, you should look into Johnny No Pants comics. I wonder what happened to Mr No Pants.....lolView attachment 448823View attachment 448824View attachment 448825View attachment 448826

Velly had some great ones; love the dentist one. And I have the Johnny No Pants comics. They are pretty hot. Definitely worth the price if you like this kind of art. Thanks to all contributors. So far there is only one here that I haven't seen before. Hoping for still more.

I had actually posted a pic on the other forum that I no longer have. Maybe someone here does. It was French I think and had the man tied down and the woman put on these "Freddy Kreuger" type gloves, with feathers instead of blades. She goes to work on him and the guy is all sweating trying to hold back until he no longer can. It was a good one if anyone has.

This has always been a favorite theme of mine, ive done a few like these several years ago, I cringe a bit looking at them now as my lines were pretty archaic back then, but thought id include them anyhow....one is a very bad man whose lust for feet and tickling is turned against him in a most diabolical way when he finds himself in hell, the second is a Star Trek away mission that goes terribly wrong, and the last one is a "World of Warcraft" piece where a brave Alliance paladin is reduced to screams of laughter as a cruel blood elf warlock tickles him to madness, with her succubus demon "enhancing" the experience for the poor lad.......

View attachment 448963View attachment 448964View attachment 448965

I had actually posted a pic on the other forum that I no longer have. Maybe someone here does. It was French I think and had the man tied down and the woman put on these "Freddy Kreuger" type gloves, with feathers instead of blades. She goes to work on him and the guy is all sweating trying to hold back until he no longer can. It was a good one if anyone has.

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=5940

no one knows what happened to no pants lol, too bad that was an awesome series

no one knows what happened to no pants lol, too bad that was an awesome series

Like all Ozzy series - I think Johnny No Pants is simply on hold until the next issue. I don't think the series is finished or anything. But I agree that it's an awesome series. Hopefully we won't have to wait too too toooooooooooooo long before the next JNP comic.

Awesome pics on this thread, by the way. I will check to see if I have any to contribute from my collection of F/M stuff.

;-)

B

Back as promised!

Here are some of my all time favorite male tickling images. These are some Ozzy gems from waaaaaaaaaay back. They're tiny. But they're so FREAKING AWESOME!!!

You just know he's about to blow those shorts off any second. It's inevitable.

Oz has to be one of the best male tickling artists in tickling history. XD

Well....and that goes for female tickling too I guess.

Deet

Attachments

• oznew.gif
    oznew.gif
    29.8 KB · Views: 3,197
  • ozzy2.jpg
    ozzy2.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 3,592
  • ozzy3.jpg
    ozzy3.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 4,107
  • ozzy11.jpg
    ozzy11.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 3,466
Speaking of Ozzy stuff:

Here's some JNP art from MTJ.

B

Attachments

• db_JNP01_thumb.jpg
    db_JNP01_thumb.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 1,251
  • db_JNP02_thumb.jpg
    db_JNP02_thumb.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 1,189
  • db_JNP03_tiny.jpg
    db_JNP03_tiny.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 1,023
  • db_JNPQuicky01_tiny.jpg
    db_JNPQuicky01_tiny.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 1,479
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back