• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Men Turned On By Tickling

Don't want to see this thread die!

Here's one I found a while back, don't know if it was added yet.

I love this pic because it looks like this guy is having as much fun, or more, than his wife or girlfriend who has a tickle fetish
is having!
I love pictures that let you imagine a story. How long has he been laughing his ass off?
How many orgasm's has he had so far, and how any more has she had?!

I don't know who the artist is, but I'd love to see what else he or she has done.

Any ideas?

EDIT: The signer says "Zuni", I think it is by Annoxanti, who's done stuff for MTJ Publishing.
http://www.annoxanti.com/arts.shtml

Attachments

• TFTA07.jpg
    TFTA07.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 2,922
I definitely remember that black-and-white art from long before there was an abundance of it. The way it captures the dynamic between them is close to perfect. ^ ^

Don't want to see this thread die!

Here's one I found a while back, don't know if it was added yet.

I love this pic because it looks like this guy is having as much fun, or more, than his wife or girlfriend who has a tickle fetish
is having!
I love pictures that let you imagine a story. How long has he been laughing his ass off?
How many orgasm's has he had so far, and how any more has she had?!

I don't know who the artist is, but I'd love to see what else he or she has done.

Any ideas?

EDIT: The signer says "Zuni", I think it is by Annoxanti, who's done stuff for MTJ Publishing.
http://www.annoxanti.com/arts.shtml

This one is actually sexy in a sweet way. Just an attractive couple enjoying some tickle play.

Maybe the artist types could begin creating new ones?

Maybe people post ideas what they'd like to see and the more talented among us can see what they can create?

Haven't posted here for awhile, but this is a drawing I did back in 2012 for a Class Comics Halloween special: "The Haunted Hands of Hilarity".
HauntedHandsofHilarity.jpg

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back