• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Men Turned On By Tickling

And heck - while I'm at it - I might as well throw in a shameless plug for my own favorite ticklish guy:

The always-aroused, probably poly-orgasmic, and most ridiculously ticklish guy on the planet:

PETERTON POE.

This is an inked panel from the yet-unreleased FURTHER ADVENTURES OF PETERTON POE 4.

Poor guy. Looks like he's in trouble again,

;-)

Deetzoes

Attachments

• PetertonPoe-4_p7.jpg
    PetertonPoe-4_p7.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 3,156
And heck - while I'm at it - I might as well throw in a shameless plug for my own favorite ticklish guy:

The always-aroused, probably poly-orgasmic, and most ridiculously ticklish guy on the planet:

PETERTON POE

This is an inked panel from the yet-unreleased FURTHER ADVENTURES OF PETERTON POE 4.

Poor guy. Looks like he's in trouble again,

;-)

Deetzoes

That's so awesome! I can't wait to read the new comic when it's out! I'm a huge fan!

Great subject, and contributions!

Is there an area in the art forum for people to request topics for art?

I've thought of a few that I'd love to see talented artists try, several in this topic:

A husband marries a beautiful girl, with huge tits in suntan sheer toe stockings, of course! (stockings, so, you know, she can ride his erect dick
after she finishes tickling his bare feet.....) ....who has an uncontrollable tickle fetish!

So many variations of what could happen on their honeymoon....

so long as it is still being worked on and hasnt been forgotten i think we're all happy lol :p

and IDK about 1994 but for me it was about 2010 i think haha

Last edited:
Some more

The response here has been great. Thanks everyone. Here's few more from my collection.

Attachments

• 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 2,445
  • 1045.jpg
    1045.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 2,664
  • a5c6.jpg
    a5c6.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 2,912
  • acc3.jpg
    acc3.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 2,962
  • basq_tk2x.jpg
    basq_tk2x.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 1,878
one more batch....

enjoy

Attachments

• draw09.jpg
    draw09.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 2,497
  • fffmscene31_c.jpg
    fffmscene31_c.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 2,788
  • fffmscene128.jpg
    fffmscene128.jpg
    398.9 KB · Views: 3,159
  • ffmscene5_c.jpg
    ffmscene5_c.jpg
    823.3 KB · Views: 2,283
  • gladiatorsmall.jpg
    gladiatorsmall.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 2,766
A few from my private collection and one that was released to the wild from the very talented VellyZ / Ozzy. We had a falling out and I haven't been able to find anyone willing to draw my stories since. These are from a few years ago.

Officer_Jays_Massage05.jpgjvm04.jpgStatue_JAY-2.jpgMB-3.jpgno more.jpg

One more I did with an anthro theme....poor wolfy is being tickle tortured for information by mistress Bengal, but her talented tickles seem to have some unforseen side effects....

View attachment 449303

By just looking at the artwork of VellyZ, I'm miss both her artwork and Ozzy. Does anyone know what ever happened to VellyZ? Can anyone out there who is willing to share ask the artwork they have by theses artists? Please and thank you

Some of my stuff- I checked for men in my gallery and there are definitely not enough of them:
tumblr_mwowrmYjRQ1rc6cdpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nfzmg309Yt1rc6cdpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ngl1qeZVhK1rc6cdpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_no9n1hagvx1rc6cdpo1_1280.jpg

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back