• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Men Turned On By Tickling

Man i am so ready for the new Peterton Poe to come out.

Hey thanks, man. That's really cool to hear. And I sincerely apologize to the Poe fans that it's taken me so damn long to get this comic finished. This year has been kicking my ass. I only have 2-3 pages left to go. I will double down and see if I can get it done sooner than later. Thanks again for the encouragement and support.

we all are lol, sadly the time between releases is quite long...pun intended

Oh son of a bitch.....that pun was so good it should have been mine!

LMAO.

I always really appreciate your Poe support, good buddy!

And thanks for your patience,

B

I completely understand. Thats great to hear your so close. I know it will be worth the wait.

I completely understand. Thats great to hear your so close. I know it will be worth the wait.

I really appreciate the vote of confidence. And I really REEEEEEEEALLY need to get my ass back to drawing more. Between work, life, writing, art directing...and work...and work...and of course...WORK...it's been tough to find time to doodle.

But yeah...I'm on it. Thanks for understanding, and I'll try to knock your socks off with the latest Poe.

I know that Poe has certainly found the issue funny so far. ;-)

B

Wish any one of these could actually happen to me, even at a small percentage of what is depicted!!!!

Well, over the years that I have been on TMF I have started a number of threads. At best, they've received maybe a few dozen views. Seems I found the right topic with this one. :) Nearly 47,000 in just 6 months....the third highest I've seen in Artwork. Thanks so much to everyone that has contributed. And detritus has a few that would fit here in post #9 of this thread (I really love the hospital one)

http://ticklingforum.com/showthread...dity-Rudeness-and-suchlike&highlight=detritus

Well, over the years that I have been on TMF I have started a number of threads. At best, they've received maybe a few dozen views. Seems I found the right topic with this one. :) Nearly 47,000 in just 6 months....the third highest I've seen in Artwork. Thanks so much to everyone that has contributed. And detritus has a few that would fit here in post #9 of this thread (I really love the hospital one)

http://ticklingforum.com/showthread...dity-Rudeness-and-suchlike&highlight=detritus

It's just always nice to see something dedicated to this little niche that normally gets over looked or excluded. /m should get more then it does and it's lack of popularity can really get depressing sometimes. Even if it is just one thread I'm glad there is a place where people can find what they want.........dick tickling
(Ruined it at the end sorry XD)

I love these!

I was just now looking for the Indian getting tickled.

And I love getting tickled.

Need to Update

This has been the most viewed thread in Artwork, so I figured it should get some more images to bump it again. :)

All of these were done by Pabuluz.

Attachments

• DEnnis Tickle copy.png
    DEnnis Tickle copy.png
    960.1 KB · Views: 3,047
  • Kes TU.jpg
    Kes TU.jpg
    289.9 KB · Views: 3,009
  • Michio Art Trade Dirty.jpg
    Michio Art Trade Dirty.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 2,266
  • Pulsar Boy 2 Page 4.jpg
    Pulsar Boy 2 Page 4.jpg
    453.4 KB · Views: 3,970
  • Pulsar Boy 2 Page 5.jpg
    Pulsar Boy 2 Page 5.jpg
    378.7 KB · Views: 3,779
There is some phenomenally great F/m tickling art in this thread! Thanks all for posting/sharing!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back