• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tickling List from The Dominion!

I sessioned with CeCe tonight and it was great! She doesnt list it on her profile and the reason is because shes really ticklish. Always a good sign. Restraints were needed 100% cuz shes got the fire. Tried to get out of the stocks and all. It was a really solid session and her laugh is amazing. Girl next door type if that makes sense. She can have silent laughter too like the kind ive seen in videos. I tickled her feet mostly which are 10 for sure but there was a spot on her underarms which worked well to say the least. But i digress, tonight was a memorable session and she is someone id like to session with again for sure

Lol I don't have girls next door who look like this that live next to me.

Can anyone here recommend at the Dominion a mean tickler who already had a tickle torture session with a female client ?

Does anyone know if any of the switches or submissives at the Dominion will travel for a session?
If they did travel for an outcall session, then they would be breaking the rules there and might be fired when found out.

WOW! I am glad to I decided to come back to the scene. I had no idea a place like this existed. I definitely will check out this spot when I visit L.A.

Last edited:
Okay, you guys have shared some awesome info so I'm going to return the favor. I was looking into going to Dominion the past few days and for some reason I always look but don't end up pulling the trigger. As usual, I started looking other places (here, FetLife, then backpage) and I found something awesome. Bella Carrera. I came across her ad on backpage and I'm usually kind of sketched out by backpage, so I started googling her. She has made some videos, she's on twitter, seemed like a real person, so I went with it. It was beyond worth it! She is SO great. She's hot, fun, and super super ticklish! She's also an amazing and devious tickler. We went back and forth for an hour and I almost feel like neither of us wanted it to end. Well, she might have wanted it to end, seeing as how she's so ticklish and I was zeroing in on lots of spots, but I definitely didn't want it to end whether I was the ler or the lee.

The details are that it was $175 for an hour switch session, and I had to pay a $25 booking fee (gift card to Amazon) So $200 total. She showed up in cute shorts and a belly shirt looking really sexy. After some cool conversation she pulled out the restraints (that she brought to my place) and we had a whole lot of tickle fun. I highly recommend her. If you check out her twitter page (@sxyfetishgirl) you can see what she looks like and that she's legit.

You can thank me later! :)

I am a HUGE fan of her and hoping she does a visit to new york. She does seem really cool!

Has anyone ever sessioned with 2 girls where you were tickling both? I think I might have such a session Tuesday morning.

Which one would you guys say is the best tickler on the staff

Tonight i sessioned with katya and goddamn. Shes incredibly ticklish everywhere especially her feet. I didnt really use any tools except for a paint brush/lotion either and she was losing it. Id say its even with how ticklish her upperbody and feet are. When it comes to visible looks due to the extended effects of laughing she was on point with smeared makeup, tear marks, hair all in her face ect. and beautiful feet i have to comment. She giggles/hard laughs, she doesnt scream. Her toes are wicked ticklish so make sure to get those. Overall i would say top 5 for me.

Holly

I literally have no words. Shes so sweet and ticklish. Her feet are crazy ticklish and i didnt even go for upperbody because she was freeking out, in a good way. Im going back tomorrow. Never done that before. So top of the list. If you can, see her. Its unreal.

10/10

I literally have no words. Shes so sweet and ticklish. Her feet are crazy ticklish and i didnt even go for upperbody because she was freeking out, in a good way. Im going back tomorrow. Never done that before. So top of the list. If you can, see her. Its unreal.

10/10

Besides being a lucky bastard, you're also doing the good work of reporting back on your sessions. For those of us on the other coast who daydream often about taking a trip out to LA for the Dominion, it's great to see.

Hello TF,
Been to the Dominion many times. Always a great time. What room did you session in??

Pm me please

Thx

I ended up sessioning with holly all weekend, and i make minimum wage mind you, because shes that perfect. I decided shes my #1 of ALL time. Thats including videos too. Yah, im that serious guys and girls. So i change my score to:

11/10

I ended up sessioning with holly all weekend, and i make minimum wage mind you, because shes that perfect. I decided shes my #1 of ALL time. Thats including videos too. Yah, im that serious guys and girls. So i change my score to:

11/10

I have been wondering about her for a while. She looks like she would be a lot of fun.

I've actually been meaning to visit The Dominion sometime soon and I'd like to know everyone's personal favorite girls between the switches and subs and their most ticklish spots too if possible.

Hi I am going to this place very soon. Any recent recommendations? I know their staff has fast turned around. Thanks

Hi I am going to this place very soon. Any recent recommendations? I know their staff has fast turned around. Thanks

The turnover is brutal. I was going to go this week to tickle Sub Raven for a second time. I went to the website to check her schedule, no more Raven. She's gone. My prior favorite, Yumi, left a few months ago & my all-time fave, Blue, left last year. When Lucille leaves this weekend there won't be one woman left there w/whom I've sessioned even though I drop by the Dominion a few times a year.

Scroll back in this thread, check out feedback from other posters...maybe Zoey would be a good choice for you?

Switch Sky has been there for years and is still there. I highly recommend her as a ler or as a lee. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back