• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tickling List from The Dominion!

I would send a second email. People miss them unintentionally. If no response to the second email, then pass on seeing her.

Wholy crap its an honor to have you here dolliah and gloria! I'll add you to the list! Sorry im so late updating everyone

New addition to my list.

Submissive Aries-Holy shit. That's all I can say. Tickling her was easily one of my favorite experiences. She definitely walks the line between playful and fun with sensual. She kept trying to tickle back which didn't work. Absolutely ticklish everywhere! I got her to call for "mom" a lot. Beautiful and stamina for days and an amazingly fun personality!! Absolutely one of the best times 11/10

New addition to my list.

Submissive Aries-Holy shit. That's all I can say. Tickling her was easily one of my favorite experiences. She definitely walks the line between playful and fun with sensual. She kept trying to tickle back which didn't work. Absolutely ticklish everywhere! I got her to call for "mom" a lot. Beautiful and stamina for days and an amazingly fun personality!! Absolutely one of the best times 11/10

How ticklish are her feet?

>Overall she isn't a screamer<

Loud throaty laughers are my favorites, not a fan of screamers.

Last edited:
Got some new info direct from dolliah herself:

"New subs are Greta and Daisy and incoming switch katherine. You can contact them through the site to see if they do tickling. Greta is a doll fun as all hell. Daisy is one of our newest subbies, super cute and tons of fun. Katherine loves to be a ler but is okay to be a lee. She is from nyc like myself and experienced but more on the sensual side."

I will add Aries to the list. If anyone sessions with the new staff let us know.

Got some new info direct from dolliah herself:

"New subs are Greta and Daisy and incoming switch katherine. You can contact them through the site to see if they do tickling. Greta is a doll fun as all hell. Daisy is one of our newest subbies, super cute and tons of fun. Katherine loves to be a ler but is okay to be a lee. She is from nyc like myself and experienced but more on the sensual side."

I will add Aries to the list. If anyone sessions with the new staff let us know.
Anyone session with any of the new ones mentioned--Katherine, Greta, Daisy? Also, Barbie or Gloria? Any update appreciated, especially foot tickling info.

Anyone session with any of the new ones mentioned--Katherine, Greta, Daisy? Also, Barbie or Gloria? Any update appreciated, especially foot tickling info.
No new feedback from anyone on the above?

Well i have sad news for the lers tonight. Dolliah is no longer doing tickling sessions as a lee. If you are a lee then all is well. In anycase i visited molly tonight and was really stoked since she just got there. She was ticklish but at least for her feet i had to tinker around a bit to find what worked well. Key is the lotion and the brush so you dont have to waste time if you are limited. Id say her feet were 7 out of 10 but it fluctuated to 8 based upon technique honestly. I barely tickled her upperbody but she seemed pretty ticklish like a 8.5 but hopefully someone can confirm. Good session. Great giggle. I recommend it.

During my recent visit to L.A., I had a session with Gloria. At 6'3" she is quite a sight and she has very lovely size 12 feet.

More to the point, she is a great tickler! She tied me down to a bondage table with stocks and worked me over for almost an hour. Mostly, she used her talented fingers, but occasionally used implements.

[I was a sub during the session so I can not rate her as a lee.]

Too bad about Dolliah--maybe burned out on it or approaching Domme status or both. Thanks for info on Gloria, any lers out there have anything to report about her, or Greta?

Greta = superb ticklee

Ticklish over every inch of her body, loud laugher (not much screaming), incredible stamina. Extremely ticklish feet. Very nice person, intelligent & fun. My guess is that she probably used to dance ballet due to "dancer's feet" (didn't bother me) plus overall body type.

Question: Do they offer happy endings?

>We offer safe, sane and consensual roleplay & psychodrama. Do not ask for sexual services or massage. There is no sex or illegal activity allowed, so please don’t ruin a good time by asking.<

Hey tk86, I saw Greta and was wondering about her as well. She has a nice figure. When you say "dancer's feet", can you describe? I'm assuming that means callouses, due to the amount of stress put on the feet, but then again I've only heard the term a few times.
Hi 888--callouses no, bunions yes. Aside from the latter (which made for a unique experience) her feet are pretty spectacular & her ticklishness is off the charts. Really nice human being, intelligent, sensitive & earthy.

>We offer safe, sane and consensual roleplay & psychodrama. Do not ask for sexual services or massage. There is no sex or illegal activity allowed, so please don’t ruin a good time by asking.<

10000% this please

Got the chance to tickle remy tonight. Amazing session. Shes been on staff for awhile so i couldnt figure out why i never saw her before. Her laugh is magical. Straight up. One of my favorites because its so melodic. At first its weird theres a split second pause where its like it has to register so if that happens its all good press on. Her feet are really ticklish but tools are pretty pointless. Lotion and fingers the tradish way. Finger nails always help too. Her upper body isnt very ticklish for those folks. In conclusion every model has their 'thing' and she gets my vote for lovely laugh. 9.5/10

I havent been to one of these that with the right girl and 50 extra bucks you couldnt get a hand job

I havent been to one of these that with the right girl and 50 extra bucks you couldnt get a hand job

Umm, how many of "these" do you think there are?? There aren't that many dungeons around. And they vary, e.g., the Dominion rules say if you're a sub you cannot top during a session, so if you play with a sub she won't tickle you.

I think you will be disappointed, and create a buzzkill for yourself and her, if you make that proposal.

It isnt between me and her

1 in michigan

2 Chicago

1 NYC

1 in Tampa

1 in San Fran

It isnt between me and her

1 in michigan

2 Chicago

1 NYC

1 in Tampa

1 in San Fran

Interesting. I think I know which two in Chicago. I still predict it won't work at the Dominion, but perhaps you'll prove me wrong!

I don't understand the comment "It isn't between me and her."

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back