• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tickling List from The Dominion!

Her profile says she enjoys being tickled, and even has a couple pics of her feet being tickled with a feather. Has anyone here played with her?

http://dominionsm.com/our-staff/seven
I have.

We had fantastic chemistry. Who knows why that is, why we click with one human and not another, but I’m just thankful it happened. She’s very very ticklish in all the classic spots and got more so as the session went on as trust built up. I really enjoyed her as a person; she’s interesting, deep.

Just sessioned with Leia. She’s so sweet and crazy ticklish. When I gave her a tickle test she literally tipped over from laughing.

I see there are a lot of new subs who mention tickling in their profiles. Ophelia looks really promising as does Josie!

Katherine says she's only ticklish on her torso. Alice, a new girl, doesn't list tickling on her profile but said in an email that she's very ticklish!

Forgot to add these a while back:

Submissive Camilla: Very cute and very ticklish! She has very ticklish feet and very Very long toes that are fun to play with! She is ticklish all over but her armpits are her weak spot! Though that being said her neck is an especially fun spot. When her neck is tickled she makes what I refer to as pterodactyl/velociraptor noises. She also loves tickling sessions however she has a very low tickle endurance. She will only do half-hour sessions so best to avoid if you want to go the full hour. However, if you just want a quick fun session with a fun girl, then she's a good choice!

Submissive Daisy: Excellent session! Probably one of my favorites! Not the most ticklish by far but we had amazing chemistry. She has size nine feet which are very ticklish but she is sensitive all over! Her inner thighs are her weakness/favorite spot! Though her feet, toes, ribs, arms all elicit great reactions! Very fun, very beautiful, very smart, cute, and all around wonderful person! There's plenty of others who are much more ticklish but just our mutual chemistry made it great!

Forgot to add these a while back:

Submissive Camilla: Very cute and very ticklish! She has very ticklish feet and very Very long toes that are fun to play with! She is ticklish all over but her armpits are her weak spot! Though that being said her neck is an especially fun spot. When her neck is tickled she makes what I refer to as pterodactyl/velociraptor noises. She also loves tickling sessions however she has a very low tickle endurance. She will only do half-hour sessions so best to avoid if you want to go the full hour. However, if you just want a quick fun session with a fun girl, then she's a good choice!

Submissive Daisy: Excellent session! Probably one of my favorites! Not the most ticklish by far but we had amazing chemistry. She has size nine feet which are very ticklish but she is sensitive all over! Her inner thighs are her weakness/favorite spot! Though her feet, toes, ribs, arms all elicit great reactions! Very fun, very beautiful, very smart, cute, and all around wonderful person! There's plenty of others who are much more ticklish but just our mutual chemistry made it great!
Thank you for this info! I was very curious about Daisy.

Anyone do a session with Summer or Cookie? Thanks in advance for any feedback.

I’m wondering if the Dominion has changed its policy regarding email to staff members. I’ve sent a couple of messages in recent weeks to staff members about possible sessions and have received no replies. I’ve always been polite and respectful & certainly do not overdo it with inquiries. Has anyone else experienced this?

I'm not sure - if the policy changed, it must have been in the last week. I sent a couple of emails to some newer girls there that were answered, but I sent 2 more that were unanswered.
This defnitely feels like a trend. Maybe it’s a technical glitch, as the messages all go to one address & are forwarded from there, or maybe it’s a policy change. The latter would not be good. I like establishing that initial human connection & going from there.

While i havent tickled anybody not on this list i had 3 sessions today (all ler) so here are my reviews:

Switch Mallory: excelent double with her and Zoey. We were in the enclave using their table. We did 45 minutes on mallory and had a blast. Absolutely fun to tickle. Great personality. Ticklish everywhere. Pretty feet and gorgeous smile. I think i might be losing my touch because i couldnt get her to mercy lol. Definately fun but not my cup of tea. Not a bad session at all....

Zoey: the hype is real lol. Oh my jesus this girl is ticklish. I could have gone all night with her but she only does 30mins so theres that. Every spot i hit was electric and she called mercy at least 3 times. After 30 minutes she was spent. I loved her little scream and laugh. Feet were pretty and my favorite spot on her. I had time to kill so i came back a few hours later and sessioned with.....

Molly: super cute girl. Very ticklish. Had an hour with her and it was a blast. Very pretty feet. Her armpits are her spot. It drives her crazy. Very ticklish almost everywhere. Tummy not so much but her sides, thighs, pits and feet were more than ticklish enough for not having that one spot. I got her to mercy at the VERY end. Great stamina. I wanted to session with zoey again but i think i went too hard on her or she had more sessions prior so i ended up with...

Abbey: oh my god. When she says shes ticklish everywhere she aint kidding. Super cute tiny feet that were very sensitive. I only had time for a half hour but if i didnt i would have went longer. When i oiled up her pits and went to town she lost it. She escaped both the cuffs and the stocks multiple times. Got her to mercy 4 times in a half hour. Its a hard call between her and zoey so next time im there ill try to double with them. Had a blast today.

Highly recommend every girl i tickled at the dominion today

Thanks for recent info Arctanis and 916!

I sessioned with Cookie a few weeks back. Laugher/screamer combo, feet are definitely a weak spot :)))) Older than most of the others which I personally prefer.

Anyone session with Summer yet?

Hopefully will be heading out to California later this year so sent a message to the Dominion asking about tickle sessions. Without 24 hours, I heard from Aries, Daisy and Josie! Fingers crossed I can report back!

Two new girls who say they're ticklish but don't list it on their page. Nina and Alice.

Curious about Nina, what did she tell you?

She's ticklish everywhere, says she's super sensitive, feather sensitive, never been tickled for an hour before but open to it.

Anyone have recent experience with Billie, Josie or Nina? Or Rosie?

Just saw that Ember has left. Gutted, but I understand. She was such a pleasure to spend time with.

A place like this exists? I'm moving to cali. Can't say I've heard of anything like this in the midwest.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back