• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tickling List from The Dominion!

Hey. I never got to session with Ember because she got sick. Guess ill have to wait till another day

I tickled Allison Miller and she was very ticklish everywhere but inner thighs and knees drove her made. She said I was the most relentless tickler she ever had.

Has anyone ever been tickled by Allison Miller she looks like an evil ler.

I ended up going today to session with stormy. I was told she was very ticklish on her feet but i found out this was false. Shes sorta ticklish on her feet but not 120$ type. She is an amazing person though. Outgoing and optimistic. I was going to leave sad that i didnt get the session i wanted but i saw audrey just sitting here and thought wtf lets go for it. So i did. And again it was one of the most amazing sessions i have had. I highly suggest you go see her. You wont miss out. I lost 280$ but at the end of the day im happy i stayed. That says alot

Last edited:
Okay, you guys have shared some awesome info so I'm going to return the favor. I was looking into going to Dominion the past few days and for some reason I always look but don't end up pulling the trigger. As usual, I started looking other places (here, FetLife, then backpage) and I found something awesome. Bella Carrera. I came across her ad on backpage and I'm usually kind of sketched out by backpage, so I started googling her. She has made some videos, she's on twitter, seemed like a real person, so I went with it. It was beyond worth it! She is SO great. She's hot, fun, and super super ticklish! She's also an amazing and devious tickler. We went back and forth for an hour and I almost feel like neither of us wanted it to end. Well, she might have wanted it to end, seeing as how she's so ticklish and I was zeroing in on lots of spots, but I definitely didn't want it to end whether I was the ler or the lee.

The details are that it was $175 for an hour switch session, and I had to pay a $25 booking fee (gift card to Amazon) So $200 total. She showed up in cute shorts and a belly shirt looking really sexy. After some cool conversation she pulled out the restraints (that she brought to my place) and we had a whole lot of tickle fun. I highly recommend her. If you check out her twitter page (@sxyfetishgirl) you can see what she looks like and that she's legit.

You can thank me later! :)

Dominion's website is gone, is this reason to be alarmed? Are they no longer open?

Has anyone tickled Lucille yet? Is she a giggler? Do her breasts jiggle and shake as she giggles? Is she Ticklish on her feet?

Dominion's website is gone, is this reason to be alarmed? Are they no longer open?

Has anyone tickled Lucille yet? Is she a giggler? Do her breasts jiggle and shake as she giggles? Is she Ticklish on her feet?

Website's up now. Must have been a temporary glitch.

Does anyone know what happened to Mistress Stephanie Locke? She was working there a few months back but I dont see her on the list of Dommes anymore.

Thanks for that info milagros. I was asked about this in a PM recently but couldnt help because i dont know about the dommes working the dominion

Thanks :ty: I just wanted to make sure she was ok. She is a very nice person. :)
Yes, she is OK. I met her once, about ten years ago, at a fetish party at Passive Arts (which later became Sanctuary Studios LAX). She is indeed a very nice person and a very skilled Domme. :woman:

Heads up! There is a new girl, nichollete, who i hear (i cant confirm personally) is ticklish. There arnt any pictures of her right now looking at the camera but the new subs usually do that i found. I was told its because at first its a big jump and until they used to the lifestyle its different. Makes sense. Anyway, as i said i cant confirm personally thus not be held responsible haha but if somebody does see her let us know!

I'll be going to Las Vegas first week of July to experience desert heat and was thinking of going to L.A. to Dominion (hey the bus is only $ 52 each way) on the chance I just walk in and I find a girl not pictured on the website who is young and cute and ticklish. Sometimes in Massage parlours in Canada you can just walk in and sometimes if you're lucky you can find just the right girl for you, not pictured on the website, you just happened to walk in the door at the right time and Mrs. Perfect was there to greet you. My question is what are my chances of finding Mrs. Perfect at Dominion if I just drop in on a whim? Are there girls at Dominion not pictured on the website for privacy reasons, but who are cute, young and Ticklish ?

They do accommodate walk-ins at The Dominion.
However, they also do list all of their current staff on their website.
So you will be able to get a session as somebody who walks in with no appointment, but you are very unlikely to find a woman who is not already pictured on the "OUR STAFF" page of their website.

Does Sanctuary LAX still have this Gingerbread Man? Last time I was there it was pretty torn up, but it's great for Tickling, keeps the arms and legs immobilized!

27366112393_b199deff6b_m.jpg

27366609003_c8cbbd4223_m.jpg

Attachments

• 18513451141_8978a5d2da_s.jpg
    18513451141_8978a5d2da_s.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 877
Last edited:
Hi Guys!

Just wanted to let everyone know that a girlfriend and I visited Dominion last week for a Switch Tickling Session with Wicked and Abbey. They are both wonderful ladies, beautiful, and very ticklish! They were also very fun and skilled ticklers. I highly recommend either, or both! :)

It seems like more of the switches list being tickled as an option than do the submissives.

Tonight i had the opportunity to tickle eve. It said on her profile she was very ticklish so i thought why not. She indeed was very ticklish. For the upper body/arms/torso ticklers she is crazy ticklish. I put my finger in her armpit not moving or anything and she laughed like i was going at it. When you get to her torso she flails so much that the stocks/crank lever almost came off. She spun around and around begging for me to stop. Not literally of course or else she would have used her safe word which she didnt through all of that and 120$ counts down quick so i was happy about that. She screams more than laughs which in this instance for me was fine cuz her facial expressions were gold. Feet were also ticklish but not as much as everything else which translates to an 8 out of 10 on the ticklish scale. She is definatly noteworthy in this list

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of Dominion's girls but I haven't been in a few years. Started coming again these last few months and recently, I had the great pleasure of playing with Alyssa - a slender little beauty with red curly hair and the cutest costumes. Every time I've come in she's in a new get up! Once she was a cheerleader , another time she was a very convincing Sunday school girl! I'm big on role play like that in my tickle sessions. She's extremely ticklish and has the cutest laugh when you get her really good! Her torso is one of the most ticklish I've ever had the pleasure of grazing! Now some girls don't like having their necks touched and I can respect that but Alyssa loved it! She was so ticklish and it was so cute how she tried to squirm away. Ticklish toes and knees, but her top half definitely the more giggly end. On top of that, she takes instruction very well. Will have to go see Alyssa again soon.

Larger update than usual tonight! A friend who wants to stay anonymous PM me some great feedback from sessions he was apart of as a lee and a ler!

"Abbey was amazing. She doesn't lie when she says she's extremely ticklish, and all over too! She fights and struggles and safeworded once through the session as well. Didn't really find a spot on her that wasn't ticklish. Also a great tickler.
Also played with Natalie in that session. She was alright. Still ticklish, but not quite as much. She worked well with Abbey

I sessioned with Lana and Zoey joined us as well.
Zoey was definitely off the charts ticklish everywhere. Lana was very ticklish as well and they were both very evil as lers. Definitely recommend both of them. They even brought in hairbrushes and baby oil to use on each other and me."

Due to this i went tonight and sessioned with zoey. In all my years going there this was the best session ive had. She can only session for 30 minutes because shes so ticklish. Cute squeals and you can even get silent laughter if you get her going. I recommend anyone who visits session with her, its unreal.

First time ive ever given a perfect score. 10/10

Last edited:
Yumi is terrific. Hyper ticklish all over, laugher rather than screamer, super soft, ultra ticklish feet. A++ session!

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back