• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tickling List from The Dominion!

I just found out about The Dominion through this thread. All I can say is, I just might have to start planning a trip to LA!

I would love to have an f/m tickling session with one of those girls. I've been going through the staff list. They all seem great.

Does anyone know if there are any places like this in or around Ohio? I saw the post earlier that said there are a few in Chicago.

Really, just one if you are a ler or switch. Kinkextraordinaires. 300 for a one hour session, and the people and place are great. Chicago Illusions could be ok if you are a lee -- 300. Though they push hard for upsell. They charge 500 for a switch session and you can't restrain the woman unless another woman is present (and then you pay more for her). Continuum is 250 if you are lee only, 350 for switch.

I'm not sure if I'll ever have the chance to get out to LA to try this place out, but I have to say Mallory has me intrigued. I can see that several people in this thread have mentioned having sessions wherein they tickled her, but as a 'lee, I think it would be great to have an f/m session with her. I've looked at her profile, and the part where she says she is "extremely ticklish" but can also be a "diabolic tickle monster" has my interest highly piqued. I don't know, for some reason, the fact that she refers to herself as a "tickle monster" is just very stuck in my head.

Since this thread is very long, I haven't read through all of it, but has anyone had a session with her in which she tickled you? If so, what was that like?

I'm not sure if I'll ever have the chance to get out to LA to try this place out, but I have to say Mallory has me intrigued. I can see that several people in this thread have mentioned having sessions wherein they tickled her, but as a 'lee, I think it would be great to have an f/m session with her. I've looked at her profile, and the part where she says she is "extremely ticklish" but can also be a "diabolic tickle monster" has my interest highly piqued. I don't know, for some reason, the fact that she refers to herself as a "tickle monster" is just very stuck in my head.

Since this thread is very long, I haven't read through all of it, but has anyone had a session with her in which she tickled you? If so, what was that like?

Mallory is a great ler. Lots of energy and enthusiasm. She lives up to her self-description!

Very little Dominion feedback coming from members these days.

Sessioned with Nina and Josie lately. Some notes.

Nina:
1. Extremely ticklish pretty much everywhere
2. Other than feet only responds to deep tickles
3. She never safeworded, but she safespotted a lot. Just don't tickle her too much in the same place at once
4. Her response to tickling is to splay her toes, not scrunch them, until you get to them of course
5. She's got a lot of power
6. She's crazy hot

Josie
1. She's really ticklish everywhere
2. She's a real masochist, so she tries to move towards you until she can't take it anymore and turns away. So for example if you tickle her thighs instead of closing them she actually will open them until it becomes too much
3. Yoga is paying off for her, as she's extremely toned
4. Tools work really well on her feet

Thank you tdm7!!!

Sessioned with Nina and Josie lately. Some notes.

Nina:
1. Extremely ticklish pretty much everywhere
2. Other than feet only responds to deep tickles
3. She never safeworded, but she safespotted a lot. Just don't tickle her too much in the same place at once
4. Her response to tickling is to splay her toes, not scrunch them, until you get to them of course
5. She's got a lot of power
6. She's crazy hot

Josie
1. She's really ticklish everywhere
2. She's a real masochist, so she tries to move towards you until she can't take it anymore and turns away. So for example if you tickle her thighs instead of closing them she actually will open them until it becomes too much
3. Yoga is paying off for her, as she's extremely toned
4. Tools work really well on her feet
These just so happen to be the two I’m most interested in sessioning with. Also interested in another session with Seven but she’s just not there much at all.

Is Josie responsive to light foot tickling? Her new pics at the site hint at some gorgeous feet. Are these two women laughers as opposed to screamers? I personally prefer the former.

Thank you again for your post. There have been a shortage of these lately!

These just so happen to be the two I’m most interested in sessioning with. Also interested in another session with Seven but she’s just not there much at all.

Is Josie responsive to light foot tickling? Her new pics at the site hint at some gorgeous feet. Are these two women laughers as opposed to screamers? I personally prefer the former.

Thank you again for your post. There have been a shortage of these lately!

Yes, responsive to light foot tickling. Her feet are gorgeous in person too.

Both women are laughers but you can make them scream if you want to.

I have been to the Dominion a few times and it was always good for me as a tickler.

Has anyone been there recently? There is girl named Chloe that looks promising

Some bad news for those who enjoyed tickling Zoey and Leslie - they have now become Mistresses. That's the one downside to a promotion.
Two of my favorites right there. I was hoping to have return visits with both.

I have heard that some dommes will still sub for tickling sessions with people they met before promoting. I’ve never personally done one of those sessions, though, so I’m not sure if there is truth to this.

Has anyone been there recently? There is girl named Chloe that looks promising

>I sessioned with Cookie a few weeks back. Laugher/screamer combo, feet are definitely a weak spot ))) Older than most of the others which I personally prefer.<

Her name is Cookie or Chloe? She is dressed like a school girl and has bangs in her profile pic. She is old?

Her name is Cookie or Chloe? She is dressed like a school girl and has bangs in her profile pic. She is old?
There’s a Cookie and a Chloe. I’ve sessioned only with the former. Chloe is much younger.

Neat looking place need to move to cali nothing out here like that

Wicked Eden is right here in my home city.

I looked at their web site, and it looks promising. Unless I missed it, they don't seem to mention tickling, but I guess it never hurts to ask.

I have just returned from L.A.
I want to confirm that Switch Sky is still at The Dominion and is still a very skillful ler! I had a great session with her on Thursday. :D

Will just put a word in for Simone, a Dominion alum I've sessioned with since she's left. Still amazing.

She's a pure tickle switch, is very much into the fetish. She can be reached through her blog page at sirensimone.com.

Any other details you can share about Simone? Where did you session?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back