• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tickling List from The Dominion!

Closed for four days beginning Sunday. Skeletal staff in the meantime.

They’re very close to a temporary closure—I have no idea how they can do sessions, as it’s really hard to tickle someone from 6’ away.

More people out of work or close to it.

As someone who was planning a surprise visit to The Dominion for my husband when we went to California later this year, I am bummed but in the end grateful to find out that they are closed until there is a vaccine for COVID-19, which means they could be closed for the rest of 2020 and into 2021.

Hopefully they actually reopen. I worry that this could just be the end for them entirely.

As someone who was planning a surprise visit to The Dominion for my husband when we went to California later this year, I am bummed but in the end grateful to find out that they are closed until there is a vaccine for COVID-19, which means they could be closed for the rest of 2020 and into 2021.

Hopefully they actually reopen. I worry that this could just be the end for them entirely.

I'm sorry but closing an entire state and putting millions of residents out of work for over a year shouldn't inspire gratitude IMHO.

It's not like re-opening an office, where people can sit 6 feet apart. It's a difficult issue with plausible arguments on both sides. But please, let's not hijack this deeply revered thread into a COVID-19 debate!

It's not like re-opening an office, where people can sit 6 feet apart. It's a difficult issue with plausible arguments on both sides. But please, let's not hijack this deeply revered thread into a COVID-19 debate!
I was going to drop by just before the pandemic hit and as a local I really miss the place. Unfortunately it’s as intimate a business as there is so it’ll be one of the last to re-open.

I correspond w a few of the girls because they are to a person, absolute sweethearts and yeah its sad. I hear there is some thought about room rentals once some new contracts are worked out as well as a cleaning and spacing routine.

Anyone drop by lately? I’m curious about a few new faces. Admittedly, I haven’t been in a few years. I want to share a memory and maybe get this thread fired up again:

My last session was with Lana. She was my first “formal” session ever and I was a nervous wreck! I’m fairly certain my voice was shaking as we sat down to discuss the session. She was wearing all black with knee-high boots. Anyway, we agreed on each other’s terms and headed up to Lady Hillary’s Chamber. The room was dark and felt hot (although this was probably a combo of my own nerves and the actual temperature). There was a smell too - like the inside of a rubber Halloween mask. It all felt SUPER intense. Anyway, we approach the table. I took note of the wrist restraints at the head of the table and the stocks on the opposite end. Lana showed me how everything worked and then looked at me playfully. “I assume you want these off?” She asked as she pointed to her boots. “Yes!” I replied (excitement & nerves overtaking volume control and coolness). She removed the boots and began to take a seat at the table when she suddenly turned around. “I’m gonna take this off too.” She then peeled her black top off. I swear I almost fainted. Unfazed, she jumped up on the table and assumed an “I’m ready to get tied up” position. I secured her wrists and placed her ankles in the stocks. I couldn’t help but think that I was in a dream or a simulation or something… I looked her up and down. She had short cropped hair and brown eyes. Her black bra and matching boy shorts were dramatic against her milky skin. The dangly belly ring that adorned her navel had me like a fish staring down a lure. “Ok!” I said as I tapped the start button on my phone’s timer. “Here we go!” 30:00… 29:59.

I started at her elbows. I drew small spiders with my fingertips & nails and slowly worked my way down her arms. She started to giggle. “Good.” I thought. I kept going until I reach her underarms. I kept it light. She giggled still, throwing in a pleading “no” here and there. Tiny beads of sweat started forming on her collar bone.

As I tickled her underarms, I kept eyeing her stomach. The dangly navel ring tossed from side to side as she squirmed. I’d seen enough. I walked to the midpoint of the table and began working my fingers between her ribs. Admittedly, I didn’t get the scream I had hoped for - but I did get louder giggles and “NOs!” (Maybe she was just being polite - she did tell me beforehand that she was only REALLY ticklish on her feet and underarms & responded better to light touch). Either way, I kept trying. I began poking her stomach - then ribs - then stomach. Then I clawed her stomach with my fingertips. Never got the screams or total hysteria I was looking for but I did get some good giggles.

Finally, I walked around to the end of the table. Feet have eluded me my whole life. And now, one of the hardest tickle targets was just staring me in the face. I took her toes in my left hand and held on tight. Then I began taking my fingers from the center of her sole down to her heel. Her giggle turned into full blown laughter. I worked my fingers down her soles, between her toes, and on the tops of her feet. The stocks were shaking as she instinctively attempted to yank her feet free. I grabbed a plastic hairbrush and began vigorously brushing her soles in all directions. She SCREAMED! Finally! Her toes curled. I made them upright again and brushed under them. “IT TICKLES SO MUCH!” She cried. I drained the remainder of my 30 minutes session on her feet.

And that’s my memory from The Dominion. Anyone else have something good to share?

Wow sounds like that was an awesome experience, thanks for sharing. Regrettably I live down under so I won’t be visiting anytime soon. But one can dream of course. If I could I’d prob go for either Rose, Sadé or Daisy. My ideal session would be to stretch them out on the rack (safely of course) and explore all their potential ticklish spots - Perhaps in an interrogation scenario of some sort.

All dommes and switches at House of Mercy are former Dominion employees.

Ah, that is good news.:D
The bad news is that my favorite worker at The Dominion, Switch Sky, is not listed at the House of Mercy.

Ah, that is good news.:D
The bad news is that my favorite worker at The Dominion, Switch Sky, is not listed at the House of Mercy.
Perhaps she’ll be there in the future, at least as a guest switch. It’s definitely worth keeping an eye on this new place—once it gets going you never know who will show up! I met so many wonderful people at the Dominion, and losing it was a terrible blow, but at least there are signs of tickling life somewhere!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back