• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tickling List from The Dominion!

Yeah to each their own but if you looked at the list headmistress and the schedule it would probably synch up pretty closely w the Date she responded.

Because to leave Sky, Lucky and Kaylee off the “likes tickling” list seems pretty glaring
Yes, Sky loves tickling, both as a ler and as a lee (but more as a ler). :D

Has anyone had a tickling session with Samantha? If so, may we hear the details?

Has anyone had a tickling session with Samantha? If so, may we hear the details?

Or Carmen? Elsa? Iris?

Very low on feedback in this thread these days.

I haven’t been there in close to 6 months so I have nothing new to impart.

Going to the Dominion soon. Thinking of seeing Trixie or Ines. Any suggestions?

Going to the Dominion soon. Thinking of seeing Trixie or Ines. Any suggestions?

I wish I had something to tell you but I haven’t been there in 7 months. Last sub I sessioned with left, though I have sessioned with Josie who I found to be just moderately ticklish. I am as curious as you about the new subs & am anxious to see your feedback.

This thread hasn’t had a significant update in ages. Maybe TMF members haven't been going.

THe only people I've sessioned with that are still there would be Iris and Lana. Both are great as lees. They have a lot of new faces there, so I'm not familiar with them.

Care to tell us about Iris?

Tickle Sessions / 2 Latinas

Hello :)

Time to add some new girls to that list.

I am veteran LEE/LER Megan Jones.
I’m sure most of you are familiar with my work online. Lucky for you I am traveling to Los Angeles California March 7 through the 10th with fellow Fetish model and Tickle Session girl, Cassandra Cain. We would love to team up on any of you or vice versa for some Tickle fun.

Hosting sessions out of our own location.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE : [email protected]

Photos and availability provided upon request.

In addition to a thread that hasn’t gotten a significant update in months and months, more evidence that the Dominion may be slowly fading: Their hours have been curtailed even more. First they reduced Sunday hours, now they are closed Monday and Tuesday nights. Ominous signs from a business that recently raised its prices. I do kind of wonder if these signs indicate a slowing economy, as this kind of spending is the first to go. That’s a subject for a different board, though.

Anyhow, new Dominion hours here http://dominionsm.com/schedule/

Last Sunday, only 4 staff members there.

I don't see reduction in hours, still says Sunday 1 to 8, why do their subs look so skinny ?

I don't see reduction in hours, still says Sunday 1 to 8, why do their subs look so skinny ?

Fortunately it looks like a one time thing. They closed at 6 for a few days but now seem to be back to normal schedule. The staffing does appear to be pretty skeletal though.

Last edited:
Well, here is a recommendation for you. Recently had a session with Carmen. Beautiful girl with a great personality and extremely ticklish all over. When her size 8 feet are tickled she has a long and beautiful laugh. You will have a great time with her. haven't seen much activity on here lately. Wonder why?

Well, here is a recommendation for you. Recently had a session with Carmen. Beautiful girl with a great personality and extremely ticklish all over. When her size 8 feet are tickled she has a long and beautiful laugh. You will have a great time with her. haven't seen much activity on here lately. Wonder why?

Thanks so much for the report. I will be down there soon to see her—we traded emails a couple of months ago and she wrote a nice, promising response, so she was the staff member I was most interested in.

I haven’t been there in 8 or 9 months so that's why I haven’t said much, but the overall silence on this normally busy thread has surprised me as well.

I also recently tickled Kitty. She is smoking hot and pretty ticklish, not extremely ticklish.

has anyone tickled Elsa?

What’s the best room to tickle Dominion models? Seems like the chamber has several good options. From the pictures it looks like they have a rack and stocks combo which would be perfect. Curious if anybody has any thoughts on the best room and equipment for tickling one or more girls there?

What’s the best way to book a session? I’ll be in town for a couple days in March but looks like the schedule gets released about a week at a time. I assume that the best way is to wait for the schedule to open up on a particular day before trying to make a reservation with a room and girl? Appreciate any tips on how to have a smooth and fun experience there. Thank you

Yes, best to wait for the schedule. I think it gets released same time each week (Wednesday)?

You can either email with the girl your interested in and set it up that way or pop in and take whomever is available. With the email approach the girls usually answer quickly and scheduling is easy. There's no deposit required. Get in and have some ticklish fun.

What’s the best way to book a session? I’ll be in town for a couple days in March but looks like the schedule gets released about a week at a time. I assume that the best way is to wait for the schedule to open up on a particular day before trying to make a reservation with a room and girl? Appreciate any tips on how to have a smooth and fun experience there. Thank you

Some girls will also come in to do a session on days they’re not scheduled. It’s a good thing to keep in mind if you’re just passing through LA for a day or two. Just contact the Dominion in advance and place a special request. The sessions have to be at least an hour. I did it once, everything went smoothly and it was a nice session.

You can either email with the girl your interested in and set it up that way or pop in and take whomever is available. With the email approach the girls usually answer quickly and scheduling is easy. There's no deposit required. Get in and have some ticklish fun.

Hi all,
i'm a new submissive at The Dominion and I love being tickled. I'm ticklish everywhere especially on my feet, sides, armpits and neck. I love playing and would love to have more tickle sessions. I'm 5'6, petite, and have big brown eyes and a big smile that lights up whenever I'm in a tickle session. Ask for Rose and see more of what I'm into here http://dominionsm.com/our-staff/rose

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back