• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tickling List from The Dominion!

Chamber. You can never go wrong in the chamber. The crank they have on the bed with the stocks is incredible. My personal favorite is mallory right now as feet tickling are her ‘speciality.’ The cool thing is just because it doesnt say ticking in their profile doesnt mean they arnt ticklish. They just didnt mention it. Keep that in mind when choosing but always follow up. I was going to see peaches on tuesday but decided to do an hour instead of half an hour and that was the rest of my $

Damn - if you get Peaches, let us know!

I had the privilege of tickling mallory last night and i have to say i cant believe shes been there for a year and a half but i only JUST found this treasure. Her laugh was like all the laughs in one stream. The silent, the giggle, the belly laugh, the cute snort, the squeel, the consistent stream ect ect. Super ticklish. Everywhere! It was perfect. Bring lotion for her feet drives her crazy. Tiny spiders on her arm pits is a ringer too. I was really really pleased to have sessioned with her. Top of the list easy and will see her again soon no doubt

——————————-————-————-————-————-————-————-————-————-————-——

Audrey isnt ticklish? Ive tickled her three separate times myself and even left a review on this thread a few pages back. My first with her on my birthday was one of my all time favorites. She hates being tickled so she says that but once you get her going after an hour i had ‘no more. Please stop. i cant anymore...’ In my review it says she a difficult one though up front. Its like the last boss level of a video game. Anyway, i didnt know zoey only did 30 mins these days this has changed since i saw her last. Athena is fun and ticklish. Total dom spirit. The energy between the three would be perfect cuz audrey also has total dom spirit and zoey can switch into dom spirit. Thats why i suggested them. Ember does alot of 2/3 girl sessions so if you like her go with her. As you already know shes hella dom

I'm glad you sessioned with Mallory! She is absolutely one of the best lees there! We've even become FetLife friends since our session, she is a super awesome lee and an amazing person!!

Also while I have zero doubt in my mind that you have had a great experience with Audrey I have to admit I was very put off by her when I met her too. She just sort of stormed into the meeting room shook my hand like vice grip, sat down and set, "Your a tickler right?" as soon as I confirmed she just very sternly and promptly said, "Yeah, I'm not ticklish soooo, yeah. Anyway bye." And she promptly got up and left as quickly as she came before I could barely get a few words out. After that I lost all interest in sessioning with her.

Ember is a great ler or lee. I probably am a ler 95% of the time I'm there, but when I have been a lee, Ember (along with either Switch Yhenna or Switch Brandy - I miss them) was involved in the session. She is in my top 3 of all time. I don't have a combination of 2, but I'd definitely include Ember.

I adore Ember. And I miss Brandy, she was amazing.

Would you guys advise calling ahead or can you just turn up?

Call ahead. Remember though, even if it doesnt say tickling in their profile doesnt mean they dont do it

That's strange, I went last month and Athena told me she wouldn't 'lee due to asthma.

If thats the case now ill take her off the list out of respect but i had two 45 min sessions with her so i dont know what changed...

Damn - if you get Peaches, let us know!

So i saw peaches today and shes wonderful. Very sweet and very ticklish. She was pretty much ticklish everywhere but id say underarms are more intense. Really soft feet so tools worked great. Lotion was a ringer. It was alot of fun and shes fun to play with. Got her to say please over and over. Pleading on point in the best way possible. Thats always a + for me. If you want to tickle a 'unicorndinosaurpixy' shes your girl. In all seriousness though i highly suggest seeing her. Her laugh is amazing and smile too. Hope this helps your decision

Last edited:
Again, not to argue or anything, but Audrey told me in her own words when I interviewed her that she wasn't really ticklish, but she was more than willing to give that type of session a try. I declined to session with her based on those comments. It can sometimes give off the impression that the tickling session will not be authentic even if she does laugh. If you've sessioned with her and she ended up being ticklish, then that's always good news. But usually, I will take a switch at her word.

I sessioned with Audrey again last week just to follow up with you. Shes still just as ticklish as ive outlined in my prior reviews. Thats why i started this list, to give people accurate information.

Last edited:
My Session with Leslie:
Let me start off with WOW and then build it up from there.

As usual, when you meet the Dominion girls they are much prettier, sexier, sweeter than their photos seem to convey. Leslie is a gorgeous Midwestern blonde with skin that sort of glows in the dark and the light. She's funny, which is tickle kindling, smart and artistic and has a goofy, loose energy and 1000 watt smile. We had done some email flirting so we had a sweet little hug to kick it off. We rented the Betty Page room, which as youd imagine, is sort of a Betty Page shrine - 1950s - half Johnny Rockets half bondage palace. She took her boots and socks off, showing a perfect pair of soft size 9s. I was hooked and being reeled into the boat, for sure.

It doesn't take much to tickle Leslie - a soft persistant touch on those soles will do it and you will get a gale of laughter that will you melt. It CERTAINLY worn t make you want to stop. Between her toes, toe pads, tops of foot or skating along her soles, this sexy, unselfconscious woman laughs her mortal soul out for you. Yes, feather ticklish, each tiny stroke bringing back a gigantic disproportionate laugh.

Upperbody was just as ticklish. I dug in softly, ramping her up to total hysterics as slow, persistant fingers eased deeper and deeper into her sides. Jackknifed and hysterical, she poured out laughter, like a machine, her pretty hands meekly pushing mine away.

"I'm so ticklish !!!!!!!!!!!!!! she howled" Or something like that - the very best tickles can put you in a trance.

For those who want to be tickled back, she's really really good. She played my feet and wrung out every little drop of laughter I had, until I wanted to crawl away and hide. She teased, probed, feathered and stroked, mapping out each little area and making little mental notes of what teasing word or touched wrecked me the hardest.

So my fellow Dominion guys and gals, I almost don't even want to share her with you :) But if you're lucky enough to tickle her you're going to leave with quite a memory

You guys are not making this easy :)

My Session with Leslie:
Let me start off with WOW and then build it up from there.

As usual, when you meet the Dominion girls they are much prettier, sexier, sweeter than their photos seem to convey. Leslie is a gorgeous Midwestern blonde with skin that sort of glows in the dark and the light. She's funny, which is tickle kindling, smart and artistic and has a goofy, loose energy and 1000 watt smile. We had done some email flirting so we had a sweet little hug to kick it off. We rented the Betty Page room, which as youd imagine, is sort of a Betty Page shrine - 1950s - half Johnny Rockets half bondage palace. She took her boots and socks off, showing a perfect pair of soft size 9s. I was hooked and being reeled into the boat, for sure.

It doesn't take much to tickle Leslie - a soft persistant touch on those soles will do it and you will get a gale of laughter that will you melt. It CERTAINLY worn t make you want to stop. Between her toes, toe pads, tops of foot or skating along her soles, this sexy, unselfconscious woman laughs her mortal soul out for you. Yes, feather ticklish, each tiny stroke bringing back a gigantic disproportionate laugh.

Upperbody was just as ticklish. I dug in softly, ramping her up to total hysterics as slow, persistant fingers eased deeper and deeper into her sides. Jackknifed and hysterical, she poured out laughter, like a machine, her pretty hands meekly pushing mine away.

"I'm so ticklish !!!!!!!!!!!!!! she howled" Or something like that - the very best tickles can put you in a trance.

For those who want to be tickled back, she's really really good. She played my feet and wrung out every little drop of laughter I had, until I wanted to crawl away and hide. She teased, probed, feathered and stroked, mapping out each little area and making little mental notes of what teasing word or touched wrecked me the hardest.

So my fellow Dominion guys and gals, I almost don't even want to share her with you :) But if you're lucky enough to tickle her you're going to leave with quite a memory

I’m due for a session there, haven’t been in a few months, and I have it down to...Rosie, or newbie Seven, or Daisy (new pic on Twitter hints at gorgeous feet), or yep, Leslie. Thanks for the info on Leslie, I met her for a split second during my last visit & her vibe was instantly memorable.

Just to confuse me further, if anyone has indeed sessioned with Rosie, Seven or Daisy feedback would be appreciated.

Leslies feet are amazing. I can’t recommend her enough for foot ticklers. Word of caution. She says she’s not into deep grabbing tickles. If you can go light on her you’re going to be dazzled

I’m looking for ANY intel feedback on Ramona!!

Thanks to TickleEyezd & arctanis888 for the new info & feedback!

Anyone sessioned with Rosie or Leia? Leia's profile mentions tickling several times.

Thanks tk86, arcantis888 can you provide more detail?

And I looked and don't see any posts about Leia. Any opinions on her?

Anyone have stories of them tickling Sky? I've been wanting to see her.

Anyone have stories of them tickling Sky? I've been wanting to see her.
A few years back I did a session with her. We didn’t click as play partners for some reason but she was definitely a nice person and is a favorite of more than one poster here. From the reports I had read I guess I expected her to be more ticklish than she was.

Submissive Leia: I somewhat recently had a session with Leia and I have to say, I had an amazing time! If you can't tell by my username I am a huge sci-fi fan and geek in general and we were able to bond on that stuff right away. Before, during and after the session we pretty much talked a lot about everything from Star Wars, Star Trek, DnD, comics, and a plethora of other shit! She's also gorgeous and a total sweetheart and goofball! She was originally wearing the corset that she sports in her profile picture but because I didn't want to deal with it she decided to do the session in her normal street clothes (Which I honestly prefer as I have simple tastes) so she wore a Star Wars T-shirt, black tights, and was barefoot almost the whole session!

Her feet are damn near perfect and horribly ticklish!! She is definitely in the ticklish EVERYWHERE category. I think the only places that weren't ticklish were her face, ears, and head that I could find. Everywhere else was electric! She is feather sensitive and she is prone to "Force tickles" a couple of times I tried to air tickle her and she actually thrashed INTO my fingers and turned it into actual tickling in a funny weird loop cycle!!!

She is also very very bendy. When she is tickled she turns into one of those whacky-inflatable, arm men in front of car dealerships! Amazing and beautiful woman, with an equally amazing personality and hyper ticklish all over! Ten out of ten would session again!!

I haven't sessioned with Leia. Just Rosie. What specifically did you want to know?

I meant what the experience was like in more detail, like how ticklish she was, how her personality was, where she was ticklish, that kind of stuff.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back