• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tickling List from The Dominion!

Is Raven a giggler ?

Somewhat. Kind of a cross between that and a screamer, elements of both in there. Her feet probably a 6 or 7 in terms of ticklishness. Kind of guarded reactions, thought she wanted to let it out more than she allowed, which is why I wanted to return, to get past that if possible. Gorgeous woman (at least for me, I realize it's subjective) with beautiful feet. All a moot point, though, she's moved on, probably to the rest of her life. I get the feeling she won't be back like some of the others.

I've visited the Dominion a few times. This is my list of everyone I've sessioned with and my experience. I also decided to list anyone who isn't there as of today with an asterisk* because sometimes they will leave and come back.

Switch Dolliah-My first tickle session ever! I posted a more detailed true story about it. She is a lot of fun, definitely much more of a dom than a sub but still a fun person. Very ticklish all over and feather sensitive but definitely more of a giggler than a screamer.

Submissive Yumi*-Awesome session! So sad that she isn't there anymore. Very adorable but only consistently ticklish on her armpits and feet. However, they are explosively so! The rest of her is only very ticklish at weird random times.

Switch Delta-Just returned today as I'm posting this. Only really ticklish under her arms (which her hairy at the time), her feet, and her legs. She is definitely not the most ticklish person ever but she is hands down one of the coolest chicks I have ever met in my life! Super laid back cool girl. If your not intimidated by how tall she is, I would session with her again.

Switch Valentine*-Very sad that she isn't there. One of the best experiences I've ever had! Hyper-Ticklish all over and an all around fun and friendly personality! I actually got her to scream out her safe word three times during the session! She was freaking out!! By the end of it, the other ladies there commented that based on the look in our eyes it looked like "Something else happened up." and that the whole block probably heard us! 10/10

Switch Mallory-Possibly my favorite person there!!!! She already looks good in her pictures and they still don't do her justice! Absolutely stunning and adorable at the same time! Super bubbly and fun personality and very excitable! Also a serious contender for the single most ticklish person I have ever met in my life!! With the exception of the top of her head I could not find a single spot on her body that wasn't explosively hyper-ticklish!! Everywhere from her feet, to her upper body, to her legs, to her butt, to her hands were all equally brutal! Feathers, fingers, brushes, toothbrushes all worked wonders. As did air tickles and even her own clothes. A ribbon she was wearing accidentally brushed up against her leg while I was standing at the other end of the room getting something and she actually jumped into the air and squealed! If I could I would be real world friends with her in a heartbeat! 11/10

Switch Abbey-Also one of my best sessions! Incredibly ticklish EVERYWHERE again! Only difference is that she is not so much a screamer as she is a THRASHER! Unless you are freakishly strong be prepared to use restraints right away! You will get hurt! She was fully restrained on the rack and she still managed to knock the lens out of my glasses! Also amazing personality and beautiful 10/10

Submissive Kiki-She is definitely not as ticklish as most of the others. In fact of everyone I've sessioned with she may be the least ticklish. But what she lacks in ticklishness she more than makes up for with an adorable look and personality! She is absolutely super enthused about being tickled! Like she REALLY likes it!! But she is very much a quiet giggler and not a thrasher at all. If that's your thing than I would recommend. Her knees are her weak point.

Switch Stormy-She is super ticklish everywhere except her feet. Which are only mildly ticklish unless you use a hairbrush or toothbrush. The rest of her is VERY ticklish! Especially her ribs which are her biggest weakness! Also not the most ticklish person by any means but once again, her personality made the session a blast!! She has so much energy and is super funny and we had a great banter going throughout the whole thing! If you're like me and you're a talker, she is super fun!

You all say such sweet things ♡♡

Now come back and visit us, p.s. we LOVE doing cameos and having tickle parties with each other. Me and Ember and Sky and Zoey in particular can be very evil to each other you know...in the best way. Also Holly is a babe, and Mallory is a hottie...sorry just had to put some ideas in your minds :)

Cameos, eh?? Well that sounds fun. What do guys usually need to bring? Just tools if they Ike using certain things?

Usually all the tools are already brought in we just usually bring our wonderful selves :)

Greetings, ticklers and ticklees!

My name is Gloria, and I am a newer switch at the Dominion. I LOVE being tickled -- and if you can find my extra ticklish areas I can get pretty loud :mwahaha: The only thing I love more than getting is giving! I don't generally use implements unless requested -- for me the pads of my fingers and nails usually do the trick. I can be a lot to handle but if you think you're up to the task, I'd love to see you sometime!

xxoo
Glo

Finally worked up the nerve to visit this place. and I was not disappointed. Had session with Mistress Lulu who is unbelievably beautiful, with a demonic yet contagious laugh. We started with some whipping then moved on to the tickling. she had me in the stocks with hands pinned down. And added mouth gag as session progressed. Her fingernails on my soles was heaven/torture at the same time. She tried with brush and oil combination but her long fingernails had better effect. Can not recommend more. I'm glad I don't live in LA or else I may end up spending every last cent I own here.

My name is Gloria, and I am a newer switch at the Dominion. I LOVE being tickled -- and if you can find my extra ticklish areas I can get pretty loud :mwahaha: The only thing I love more than getting is giving! I don't generally use implements unless requested -- for me the pads of my fingers and nails usually do the trick. I can be a lot to handle but if you think you're up to the task, I'd love to see you sometime!

xxoo
Glo

6'3" with gorgeous size 12 feet; what a goddess! Someone has got to report back on that experience.

6'3" with gorgeous size 12 feet; what a goddess! Someone has got to report back on that experience.

Dawww, you are so sweet!! Just for that, I posted a pic of those size 12's on my ig, if you guys want to have a gander what you're in for :devilish: Link in sig! <3

xxoo
Glo

Welcome to the TMF, Gloria, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.
It is always great to see a new Domme or Switch here! I hope our schedules will match when I am next in L.A. :D

I had a few questions for anyone that's been to the dominion before. What type of restraints/ties/stocks are available there? Also do you need to bring your own tickle tools?

Any experiences with a few ladies in one session? Recommendations?

Also what should you expect to tip the ladies?

Any info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I had a few questions for anyone that's been to the dominion before. What type of restraints/ties/stocks are available there? Also do you need to bring your own tickle tools?

Any experiences with a few ladies in one session? Recommendations?

Also what should you expect to tip the ladies?

Any info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

You can check out their dungeon furniture here:
http://dominionsm.com/rooms/
They have a wide variety of ropes, cuffs, straps, collars, and hoods available.

You should bring your own electric toothbrush or flosser if you wish since they don't have those on hand but they have plenty of feathers.

I highly recommend Switch Sky as both a lee and a ler. Unfortunately, the others that I have sessioned with there are gone.

Tipping is optional. If I enjoyed a session, then I tip $50 per hour ($100 for a two hour session), but that is my choice. No tip is required.

You can check out their dungeon furniture here:
http://dominionsm.com/rooms/
They have a wide variety of ropes, cuffs, straps, collars, and hoods available.

You should bring your own electric toothbrush or flosser if you wish since they don't have those on hand but they have plenty of feathers.

I highly recommend Switch Sky as both a lee and a ler. Unfortunately, the others that I have sessioned with there are gone.

Tipping is optional. If I enjoyed a session, then I tip $50 per hour ($100 for a two hour session), but that is my choice. No tip is required.

Thank you for your response Milagros!
Do you have any room(s) that you would recommend?

Another favorite room is the Chamber :)

Come visit us wed love to play with you!

One more addition to my list.

Submissive Trixie-Absolutely had a blast with her! While tickling may not be her favorite thing she is willing to accommodate and she does it well! She is not the most ticklish person ever but she is beautiful and she is a very sensual 'lee! There were parts where she didn't really laugh so much as moan when tickled. Her armpits and her feet are very ticklish. She is also just an all around cool person! I had a blast talking to her about music, nintendo, doing weird and funny voices with her. Another great time all around!

One more addition to my list.

Submissive Trixie-Absolutely had a blast with her! While tickling may not be her favorite thing she is willing to accommodate and she does it well! She is not the most ticklish person ever but she is beautiful and she is a very sensual 'lee! There were parts where she didn't really laugh so much as moan when tickled. Her armpits and her feet are very ticklish. She is also just an all around cool person! I had a blast talking to her about music, nintendo, doing weird and funny voices with her. Another great time all around!

Thanks whovian you're a great contributor!

Anyone do a session with Barbie?

I sent her a short email about her ticklishness, didn't hear back. This is very unusual, the Dominion women always answer. I like to break the ice online before I session.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back