• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tickling List from The Dominion!

BUMP

Haven't done a session in ages, most of my favorites are gone. Desperate for recent info & feedback.

I’ve had great sessions with Bliss, Holly, Lulu, Blue, Mary Jane and Alison. I’m a non-foot ler or switcher.

Just had a session with Evvy, she is a lot of fun and very ticklish. I asked about a session with Audrey and she was there at the time I called and she stated she does not do tickling sessions. One of the best sessions I ever had was with Fiona X at
Sanctuary LAX. She used to be at the Dominion but moved down the road. She is incredibly ticklish everywhere and has a great laugh. Any feedback from anyone else who has sessioned with her????

Kitty

Before Kitty became Mistress Nyx, I had a session with her in the upstairs chamber. She was wearing high heels with stockings and when i took off her left shoes and stroked the bottom of her foot, she went ballastic. She screamed and started laughing so hard. It was a great session, I can see why she doesn't do tickling sessions any longer. Anybody else session with her??

Thanks to all those who gave recent input. Unfortunately, Evvy seems to be out already. No longer has profile on the site. That was fast.

Before Kitty became Mistress Nyx, I had a session with her in the upstairs chamber. She was wearing high heels with stockings and when i took off her left shoes and stroked the bottom of her foot, she went ballastic. She screamed and started laughing so hard. It was a great session, I can see why she doesn't do tickling sessions any longer. Anybody else session with her??
Yes, I had a session with her when she was a Switch. She was barefoot for the session with dirty soles as I had requested.

She warned me that she was very ticklish, especially on her soles, and that she couldn't control herself when tickled there. I put laid down on the bondage table and put her ankles into the wooden stocks, which I closed by putting the top piece of wood on, but couldn't lock as there were no padlocks in the room. I sat on her legs below her knees. Then I tickled her bares soles with my fingers.

She went berserk, kicking me off of her legs and simultaneously kicking the heavy wooden top piece of the stocks across the room. :eek:

She stopped doing sessions as a lee when she became Mistress Nyx. Now she is no longer there at all. :(

Hello Milagros,
If you ask downstairs they will give you boathooks which will lock at the foot stocks, as I recall one of them is difficult to lock but it will lock if you work with it. I also take handtowels and wrap the lee's ankle and bring down the top piece of the stocks.
I have never had a lee get her foot out doing it that way. I couldn't take the chance of getting hit in the head with the top piece, might knock some sense into me. Always a great time at the dominion. By the way when I tickled Kitty it was on the floor and her hands were tied to hooks on the wall and her legs were in an inescapable leg lock. When I took off her shoes and stroked her foot, I can still remember her screaming, I think it may have awakened the dead.

Hello Milagros,
If you ask downstairs they will give you boathooks which will lock at the foot stocks, as I recall one of them is difficult to lock but it will lock if you work with it. I also take handtowels and wrap the lee's ankle and bring down the top piece of the stocks.
I have never had a lee get her foot out doing it that way. I couldn't take the chance of getting hit in the head with the top piece, might knock some sense into me. Always a great time at the dominion. By the way when I tickled Kitty it was on the floor and her hands were tied to hooks on the wall and her legs were in an inescapable leg lock. When I took off her shoes and stroked her foot, I can still remember her screaming, I think it may have awakened the dead.
Yes, I should have asked for the boathooks to securely lock the stocks. :D

I got so busy I havnt gone to the dominion in awhile or even the TMF! Its good to see that the thread is still going strong. I need to update the list. Kellen was my all time favorite i have decided. I wish she hadnt gone.

Does anyone know why the turnover is so high?

It’s just the nature of people doing sessions for $ -- high turnover rate, no higher at the Dominion than anywhere else. Even those who stay with it long term often decide to go out on their own once they learn the ropes (sorry, couldn’t resist) and have some established clients.

Sadly, turnover is quite high. I truly wish Sky were still there. :(
I know. And no Leticia, no Asia...some of intriguing newer ones gone quickly too. I do appreciate those who discuss their Dominion experiences. Since I rarely go there that input is invaluable. Especially need to hear more from the foot people :)

Does anyone know why the turnover is so high?
I don't know for sure but here are my thoughts:
The new people leave after 6 months or a year because they find out that they can't earn lots of money every week after all.
The long-term professionals leave when they have enough regular clients to rent a space of their own.

A lot of the girls go to school at the University of Spoiled Children over in the ghetto.

A lot of the girls go to school at the University of Spoiled Children over in the ghetto.
And this info is based on...?

Isn't the Dominion closer to UCLA? Or Santa Monica CC?

It is based on my personal conversations with the Ladies

Which ones?

I tend to gravitate towards the middle aged ladies, in my general age group. Blue/Asia/Leticia, for example...they probably finished college long ago. I can see how I didn't have those conversations. Lol.

I will not state their names, however I was told by a younger Lady that there were four or five Ladies at the Dominion who attended USC. I always engage the Ladies I session with in a conversation, don't you do that, tk86??

I will not state their names, however I was told by a younger Lady that there were four or five Ladies at the Dominion who attended USC. I always engage the Ladies I session with in a conversation, don't you do that, tk86??
Always! I'm very relaxed there, but like I mentioned, as a middle aged person I prefer to session with those closest to me, age-wise. For those women college is way back in the rear view mirror, like it is for me!

And here I thought The Dominion was a race of shape-shifters from the Gamma Quadrant. I really need to get out more.

wondering

Has anyone had any recent experiences at The Dominion lately or old experiences with any of the models from the list to update?

Here are the ladies:

Vanda! (Kirsten)

Mary Jane
Maddison
Ember
Adrian
Alison Miller
Blue
Charlotte
Bliss
Lulu

Lets get a new list going!
There are previous models from the dominion that now work at sanctuary studios
I went to there web site and noticed that Allison Miller was extremly hot and it says in her bio that she will tickle you insane. Since im looking for a dom who is into tickling I might just give this a try. Has anybody else been tickled by a dom who is a merciless tickler. I love redheads and long nails and she has both. I live in Fl so if anybody knows a lady who is into tickling in that state please let me know, thanks

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back