• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tickling List from The Dominion!

It will work anywhere with the right girl. The only issue is how much it will cost.

Umm, how many of "these" do you think there are?? There aren't that many dungeons around. And they vary, e.g., the Dominion rules say if you're a sub you cannot top during a session, so if you play with a sub she won't tickle you.

I think you will be disappointed, and create a buzzkill for yourself and her, if you make that proposal.

Thank you for saying this for me. It was a ridiculous statement

Whatever happened to switch Mary Jane. I know she went to sanctuary but now she’s gone

Two more to add to my personal list!

Submissive Molly-Had a great time! She is definitely very ticklish! Pretty much all over and feather sensitive. She definitely has a fun laugh and had a good improvised banter going! Very cute and very ticklish, also very smart. She got very very very red and sweaty by the time it was over haha.

Switch Zoey-I had been hearing stories about her for a while now both here and at the Dominion. I admit the first time I talked to her on a previous visit there I was kind of put off. I think I just caught her at a bad time or I didn't really have a chance to talk to her the way I like to talk to the ladies there. This time I had the chance to actually talk to her before and found her pleasant. I think it's just that she does so many tickling sessions that the last time, she was just going through the motions and this time we had an actual conversation. And when we finally started . . . boy everyone was not kidding. She honest to God may be the most ticklish one there! Holy shit! And that is saying something because hyper ticklish ladies is definitely not a short supply there.

I don't think I found a single spot on her that wasn't ticklish! Even some of my previous visits with my other favorites like Mallory, Aries, Abbey, I could find ONE place that wasn't that sensitive . . . not Zoey! My one and only warning is that she is SO Super incredibly ticklish that she does not do sessions longer than a half hour. So if you want to go long with someone, Zoey is not that person. I would have gone at least 45 with her but by the half hour mark she was DONE! She was actually super dazed and cross-eyed by the time we were done. She actually told me that she does A LOT of tickle sessions and including one session where she was tickled by three people at the same time and that experience was not as bad as just a half-hour with me! (I admit that was kind of an ego boost for me) She then proceeded to stumble out of the room after it was cleaned up and took about a half-hour break "Re-thinking her life choices" as she put it haha. Very very fun and would hands down session again (If I only want to do a half-hour)

Switch Zoey-I had been hearing stories about her for a while now both here and at the Dominion. I admit the first time I talked to her on a previous visit there I was kind of put off. I think I just caught her at a bad time or I didn't really have a chance to talk to her the way I like to talk to the ladies there. This time I had the chance to actually talk to her before and found her pleasant. I think it's just that she does so many tickling sessions that the last time, she was just going through the motions and this time we had an actual conversation. And when we finally started . . . boy everyone was not kidding. She honest to God may be the most ticklish one there! Holy shit! And that is saying something because hyper ticklish ladies is definitely not a short supply there.
I know right! She's amazing. I couldn't emphasize it enough. I'm glad you went and saw her. I put molly on the list too. Many thanks as always

I know right! She's amazing. I couldn't emphasize it enough. I'm glad you went and saw her. I put molly on the list too. Many thanks as always
Very warm person, extremely ticklish, terrific session....I am in agreement.

Ticklish over every inch of her body, loud laugher (not much screaming), incredible stamina. Extremely ticklish feet. Very nice person, intelligent & fun. My guess is that she probably used to dance ballet due to "dancer's feet" (didn't bother me) plus overall body type.

Greta’s gone. No longer at Dominion.

Leslie (switch) is pretty fun as well. Very ticklish, great personality.

(Usual foot question here) How ticklish are her feet?

I met her for a second on my last visit a month or two ago. Beautiful woman, very nice...she is listed as a heavy player on the site though, craves pain etc., not sure if that’s a good match for me.

When you come across someone who interests you, session with her as soon as you can. The turnover rate is high.

Tell me about it haha look at the first list i made in 12’ running to this ‘current’ one and mind you i purged over and over throughout the years! Leslie is ticklish on her feet but not top of the list ticklish, average id say

Did anyone mention being ticklish specifically on their stomach? That would be helpful for me to know. Thanks!

She is. No worries. And on a personal note she reminds me of black canary from arrow/legends of tomorrow haha random

Does anyone have any recommendations for which room would be best for a 3 lady special? I want each woman to be restrained in a device, but I don't know if there is a since room with 3 separate devices. Each woman needs to be restrained at the same time. I'm still trying to decide which 3 switches I want in the session, but I think choosing the room will be much harder. Anyone have any ideas?

Heres what i would do man. You want three ruthless lers’ but that are still three really ticklish lees’ and on top of all that have chemistry between them? Im glad you asked cuz ive always wanted this. You put zoey, audrey, and athena into lady hillary’s chamber. Got the stocks, swing, cage, st andrews cross, spanking bench and complimentary straight jacket. Ive tickled the three girls i mentioned at least three times each so if you want specifics like what works and doesnt, whos the most ticklish and where ect ect message me guy

Last edited:
I had the privilege of tickling mallory last night and i have to say i cant believe shes been there for a year and a half but i only JUST found this treasure. Her laugh was like all the laughs in one stream. The silent, the giggle, the belly laugh, the cute snort, the squeel, the consistent stream ect ect. Super ticklish. Everywhere! It was perfect. Bring lotion for her feet drives her crazy. Tiny spiders on her arm pits is a ringer too. I was really really pleased to have sessioned with her. Top of the list easy and will see her again soon no doubt

——————————-————-————-————-————-————-————-————-————-————-——
Actually, Audrey isn't really ticklish. She said first hand that that wasn't her specialty in my initial interview. That scared me off, so I never ended up sessioning with her. Zoey is great to tickle, but can only withstand 30 minutes, which is tough for a the hour plus session I plan on having. I certainly have some standbys that I enjoy, like Ember and the newly discovered Leslie, but that 3rd person is tough. '

What did you think of Athena? I was going to session with her, but wasn't sure since I was short on time.

Audrey isnt ticklish? Ive tickled her three separate times myself and even left a review on this thread a few pages back. My first with her on my birthday was one of my all time favorites. She hates being tickled so she says that but once you get her going after an hour i had ‘no more. Please stop. i cant anymore...’ In my review it says she a difficult one though up front. Its like the last boss level of a video game. Anyway, i didnt know zoey only did 30 mins these days this has changed since i saw her last. Athena is fun and ticklish. Total dom spirit. The energy between the three would be perfect cuz audrey also has total dom spirit and zoey can switch into dom spirit. Thats why i suggested them. Ember does alot of 2/3 girl sessions so if you like her go with her. As you already know shes hella dom

Last edited:
Any tips for a first timer?

I'm heading to LA in a couple of weeks and am thinking of trying this place out as a 'ler.

People are raving about Zoey so would like to give her a shot - does she have nice feet??

I've gone thru this thread so forgive me if I'm repeating others - but has anyone sessioned with Peaches, Molly or Josie (new girl) before?

If you're a first timer, I'd definitely interview all the ladies that are available when you get there. I've sessioned with Zoey and Leslie together. Whether you think Zoey's feet are nice really depends on what you think a beautiful pair of feet should look like. I thought that Leslie had some of the nicest pair of feet I'd seen in awhile, and I even wrote her an email telling her so.

That's true - so long as the'yre ticklish I guess!

How was Leslie on the ticklish scale?

Also, I know there are so many rooms to choose from...any recommendations on which one is best for a session like this?

Leslie was about a 7-8 out of 10 in my opinion. She is definitely ticklish, but I also didn't get to delve deep into it because I was also sessioning with Zoey at the same time.

About the rooms, I think the chamber is best to start out with if you're just looking to tickle an exposed victim. I has foot stocks and you can completely immobilize your victim :). The Bastille, and Lady Laura's room is good as well, but The Chamber is the best to start with in my opinion.

Appreciate the help!

I'm really curious about Peaches too - lists tickling high up but doesn't seem anyone has sessioned with her

Any tips for a first timer?

I'm heading to LA in a couple of weeks and am thinking of trying this place out as a 'ler.

Chamber. You can never go wrong in the chamber. The crank they have on the bed with the stocks is incredible. My personal favorite is mallory right now as feet tickling are her ‘speciality.’ The cool thing is just because it doesnt say ticking in their profile doesnt mean they arnt ticklish. They just didnt mention it. Keep that in mind when choosing but always follow up. I was going to see peaches on tuesday but decided to do an hour instead of half an hour and that was the rest of my $

Has anyone ever been tickled by either Zoey, Ember or Wicked ? Are they good lers ?
Similarily, if one wanted to be subjected to a mean tickle session by two at the same time, what combination of staff members would you recommend ?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back