• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tickling List from The Dominion!

tickling=feet

TMF Regular
Has anyone had any recent experiences at The Dominion lately or old experiences with any of the models from the list to update?

Here are the ladies:

Zoey
Molly
Aries
Leslie
Charlie
Mallory
Kiki
Audrey
Peaches
Natalie
Lana
Abbey
Wicked
Ember
Sky
Margot

Keep it up guys!

Last edited:
Maddison was an awsome experience. Very ticklish on her upper body. Not as ticklish on her feet though which as my name implies was disappointing for me. PM me for details if you'd like.

I'm curious about Bliss & Lulu also

I believe the only person I've sessioned with who is still there is Blue, who is great. I wrote a bit about her in an earlier post. I was very intrigued by the lovely newcomer Jezebel, but she left after about a week or two, before I coukd get there.

I just remembered Leticia...I tickled her once, wrote about that as well. She's hardly ever there, so it's easy to forget that she's technically still on staff. I think she's around once every month or two.

Any info on Bliss, who looks like she might have lovely feet (Dominion photos don't feature them much) or Lulu is appreciated...also Mary Jane, curious about her as well.

MJ was an incredible session. Shes fiesty. Ticklish feet. Ticklish upper body. I dont know how she looks these days exactly but she is beautiful too. No downside there

Im incredibly confused. The BEST session I ever had was with Kirsten. The most beautiful laugh, I mean it! Just her feet got her hysterical. And her upper body drove her crazy. The lotion and the brush drove her over the edge. Now, I clicked on an old link I saved of her: http://dominionsm.com/our-staff/kirsten/ but got Vanda. She looks the same though...same with kitty: http://dominionsm.com/our-staff/kitty/ but got Mistress Nyx.

Did they just change names and go from submissive or am I off base? Anyone shed some light on this?

Im incredibly confused. The BEST session I ever had was with Kirsten. The most beautiful laugh, I mean it! Just her feet got her hysterical. And her upper body drove her crazy. The lotion and the brush drove her over the edge. Now, I clicked on an old link I saved of her: http://dominionsm.com/our-staff/kirsten/ but got Vanda. She looks the same though...same with kitty: http://dominionsm.com/our-staff/kitty/ but got Mistress Nyx.

Did they just change names and go from submissive or am I off base? Anyone shed some light on this?

I don't know about Kirsten, but Switch Kitty has definitely become Mistress Nyx and no longer will act as a sub or as a ticklee.

milagros314 said:
Yes, I did, when she was Switch Kitty. We did a switch session, and I began by tickling her feet which drove her insane.

Milagros you lucky guy! One day you should write about your dominion sessions! I think we would all love to hear

Last edited:
It can be typical for submissives to take on new names when they are "reborn" as switches.

Now Leticia's gone. Been a rough couple of weeks at the Dominion...

Switch Leticia, who had been there for years & had become a semi-legendary lee for Dominion ticklers, is no longer listed on the site. This comes right after the exotic Jezebel, who I was just about to book for a session, came and went. We'd traded a couple of emails, she seemed open and nice.

And....the hyper ticklish Asia is also gone now. One of the most hysterically ticklish women I have ever known.

Drag.

One of the Leticia threads http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...The-Dominion-in-Los-Angeles&highlight=Leticia

Allow me to out in a good word for Simone, a former Dominion switch and tickle enthusiast. She's gone independent now, but can still be found at the Web address below. Had a session with her last month and it was mind-blowing.

Sirensimone.com

For the current Dominion ladies, Ember and Alison get top marks from me. Amazingly good fun.

and Audrey? Is Audrey Ticklish? Is she a giggler? Has anyone Tickled Audrey?

http://dominionsm.com/our-staff/audrey/

I've tickled a few girls at Dominion and Sanctuary with not the greatest results. Audrey is gorgeous, doesn't mean she's ticklish though.

Also, anyone know where Blue from Sanctuary went?

Audrey isn't ticklish. I called over there recently and they were very honest about it.

Any info you have on sessions to avoid at those places is welcome. Personally, I can't even remember my last bad session. They've all been good for the past several years, though I have to add that I don't do this often.

Alas, both Switch Sky and Mistress Nyx are no longer working at The Dominion. :( :(

Now Sky's gone??

I wonder what's going on over there. Many women, including some who have been there for years, have left recently. Leticia, Asia, Sky--very significant losses. Nyx, whom I never did a session with, is the latest. It's expected when new submissives turn over quickly, but a core group of experienced players?? Could be just a coincidence, but....odd.

Hi Everyone,

I am really close to heading to LA and was planning on a session with Cece. Has anyone tickled her before? I emailed her and she said she was, but I wanted to see if anyone here has sessioned with her before.

I don't know but the women who work there are usually pretty honest about such things.

Not sure what's happening over there these days. There's been an unusually high turnover rate there lately. Several experienced people have left and new ones are coming and going quickly. I wonder if it's just coincidental or whether there are other things happening behind the scenes.

Now Sky's gone??

I wonder what's going on over there. Many women, including some who have been there for years, have left recently. Leticia, Asia, Sky--very significant losses. Nyx, whom I never did a session with, is the latest. It's expected when new submissives turn over quickly, but a core group of experienced players?? Could be just a coincidence, but....odd.
When I was there last month (June 10th), I was told that Sky is currently abroad and may come back to The Dominion when she returns to the United States.
Thank you! Keep me updated!
On June 10th, I had a double-Domme session with Foxxy and Adeline. They were both excellent ticklers! :bouncybou
I can not report of how ticklish they are because I was a lee for the whole session, but Adeline says that she is very ticklish. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back