• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coach trip fff/f

JadeKostikay

A while ago my school went on a coach trip in the uk (dw we were all 18). The seats were in twos and I was sitting next to my friend and two of my other friends were sitting infront of me and for some reason they all love to tickle me. During the journey my friend in front told me to give her my hand so I put my hand between the gap in the seats and she grabbed it. The other friend in front told me to give her my leg and then she tied my shoe lace to her arm rest so effectively I couldn't move it (I don't know why I listened to them but I don't regret it). Then the friend next to me says "You shouldn't of done that, now we're gonna tickle you to death!" And with that all of them started tickling me. I'm pretty ticklish just about everywhere, and I mean everywhere, and before long I was laughing so loud that almost everyone in the coach was looking at me and laughing too (they all know im ticklish). The friend in front starts tickling my palms and drawing patterns on them, while the other lightly wiggles her fingers on my kneecap and the back of my knee. The friend sitting next to me pokes and squeezes my side and wiggles her fingers on my stomach because she knows this is my worst spot. I tried to use my free arm to bat her hands away but when I did that she would dig her nails into my ribs or my thighs and then continue drawing circles on my sides. After about 5 minutes they all stop and let me go, but she kept poking my sides throughout the journey.

Hoped you enjoyed this :)

Thanks for sharing the story - sounds a lot of fun - I remember many coach journeys where tickling occured, but one sticks in mind where a girl in flip flops talking to two guys sitting in front of her somehow ended up laying on her stomach in the aisle with one guy tickling each foot - it was incredible and a very ticklish reaction -

I have no idea what happened in the lead up to it, I guess she must have been dangling her legs in the aisle or something or maybe just got up and tripped over a bag and ended up flat on her face. Either way, it was wonderful - I do remember I was sitting next to a girl that I fancied at the time, I remember she was was looking on in sympathy, I didn't have to courage to tickle her or to breach the subject of how ticklish she was, but I got the feeling she was playing the scenario out in her head and thinking how awful it would be if that had happened to her.

Thanks for the story Jade, sounds like you have more stories to tell.

Thanks for sharing the story - sounds a lot of fun - I remember many coach journeys where tickling occured, but one sticks in mind where a girl in flip flops talking to two guys sitting in front of her somehow ended up laying on her stomach in the aisle with one guy tickling each foot - it was incredible and a very ticklish reaction -

I have no idea what happened in the lead up to it, I guess she must have been dangling her legs in the aisle or something or maybe just got up and tripped over a bag and ended up flat on her face. Either way, it was wonderful - I do remember I was sitting next to a girl that I fancied at the time, I remember she was was looking on in sympathy, I didn't have to courage to tickle her or to breach the subject of how ticklish she was, but I got the feeling she was playing the scenario out in her head and thinking how awful it would be if that had happened to her.

This also reminds me of a time I was on a train going somewhere with my best friend at the time. This beautiful blonde girl was sat there with her boyfriend and the train we were on was a unit, so it had airline style seats. She for what ever reason was sat with her feet against the seat in front of her, with her knees pulled close to her as she was quite short. She was wearing either sandals or flip flops and he just spent the rest of the journey tickling her exposed feet, he made her giggle a few times but it seemed like she just sat there and enjoyed it. I'm sure she even moved her feet so he could deliberately tickle her.

There are scenes like that, that you never forget.

Reading this takes me back to some train tickles I'd have on the last train home in the early 2000s. Alcohol would often play a part, spirits were high, and I could never believe my luck. Older women, bare feet, stocking feet, women my age (at least back then...!) Good times! (*sigh*)

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Reading this takes me back to some train tickles I'd have on the last train home in the early 2000s. Alcohol would often play a part, spirits were high, and I could never believe my luck. Older women, bare feet, stocking feet, women my age (at least back then...!) Good times! (*sigh*)

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Sounds like you have quite a few to share.

Sounds like you have quite a few to share.

Yeah, I've got about three to share, I think. I've not got the time - or the privacy! - to share at the moment, but intend to soon.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

So, as mentioned earlier, I've had a few experiences on train journeys. These took place on my commute home from London, with alcohol was usually being a factor (any commuter will tell you that the last train home is usually full of drunk people!) on both sides. I posted them on here years ago, when I was on the right side of 30! However, I'll share them here again and hope you enjoy...

One time, when I was on the train on the way home from work, a man and a woman, about 45 - 50, sat on the seat next to me. He was openly gay so I knew they weren't a couple, and as she was in heels and had space opposite her I was hoping she'd stretch out. He went off to the toilet and much to my delight she stretched out, and kicked off her black high heeled shoes for good measure, revealing her black stocking feet. I could see that, like me, she'd had a few drinks, so began making conversation with her, asking if she minded if I stretched out as well (she could hardly say no, eh?). To reach the seat opposite me, though, I had to move closer to her. I stretched out, carried on talking to her, and then playfully tickled her feet. She laughed, but didn't move them away, so I carried on. She just sat there saying 'That REALLY tickles!!', but didn't move, so I carried on, getting her soles, toes, insteps, everywhere! I didn't push it, and he came back eventually so I stopped all in good time. Neither of us mentioned it to him, but the conversation continued all the way home; I'd sneak peeks at her feet when I could, but never got to tickle them again. At least I'd had my fun beforehand... :D

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Another train story, I was on the late train home when I sat down oppsoite a woman who had her shoes off, and black socked feet on a seat. She was about 55, and her name, I later found out, was Rosemary. She looked like a librarian - short, timid, big glasses and greying hair. Anyway, the train started, and I went to the toilet. As luck would have it, when I came back, my seat was occupied, so I sat next to her. We began talking, and she went to move her feet. I said no, they were there first, so she kept them up there. We carried on talking, and I couldn't resist, so I ran my fingers over her soles. She giggled, and pulled them back. I apologised, she put them back up, so I did it again. At that point, she gently scolded me, so I didn't push it any further. Still, the fact that she didn't mind is cool in my book!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Another time I sat down opposite a woman, about 55, for the sole reason that she had her black stocking feet resting on the chair. She looked like a librarian, or a strict headmistress, with short grey hair, pointy glasses and a thin mouth (you know the sort I mean?). Anyway, when I sat down, she moved her feet back into her shoes, and I insisted she put them back up. She said 'Maybe later', and went back to her book so I left it at that.

As the train began to move, it was clear that nobody was going to sit down. Trying to keep my voice calm, I said that it was fine for her to put her feet back up.

'Are you sure?'
'Yeah, yeah, no problem'
'Oh, thanks'

And so her feet went back up.

Over the course of the next few minutes we made occassional small talk, mainly about other passengers (one guy had his walkman up full blast), but she mainly read a book, and I read a newspaper. She was getting more and more angry with the guy blaring his Walkman, and I told her to relax. She was still a bit uppity.

'Well, it's just inconsiderate!'
'Hey, chill, chill, it's Friday, relax. Excuse me, but I have to ask...'

And with that, I tickled her stocking toes.

I expected laughter, or maybe anger, one of the two, but instead...

'Oh, don't do that, I might fall asleep...' she said, quite dreamily.

WOAH! Not quite believing my luck, and bolstered by alcohol, I went for it.

'Really? Well, to save me getting bored, can I carry on until we get to my stop?'
'Yes, please do!' came the reply, a smile on her face.

So, there I was, tickling her toes, and then, as she'd been quite encouraging, I sat directly opposite her, lifted up her feet into my lap and continued tickling. She didn't bat an eyelid, much to my delight, and if anything seemed quite keen!

'So, what do you prefer, tickling or massaging?' I asked her.

'Oh, everything!'

And that's what she got. She told me that her husbadnd (yes, that's right), couldn't stand having his feet tickled (who cares?), but she loved it. I massaged and tickled her feet for a good 15 minutes or so, sometimes even going onto her ankles, and the whole time she just sat there enjoying it, asking if I did it for any other women. I carried on until I arrived at my station (I even offered to carry on beyond!), and she said thank you, and how lovely it was.

I hope you enjoyed, folks; personally, reading these back, I can see that it looks a bit 'predatory' on my part. I can assure you that's not who I am, it was mainly down to my confidence being bolstered by alcohol and the recklessness of youth. Really!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
Any others? You made it sound like a lot more in your original comment.

Any others? You made it sound like a lot more in your original comment.

I did also say 'about three to share' in my next comment... ;)

While I had other encounters that were essentially a quick scrabble along female feet, the ones I've posted are the more in-depth ones. I've got one more, but it's told more from a foot fetish perspective on the Mousepad; I've copied and pasted it here...

Being a commuter, I've been able to indulge here and there with female feet on the train. Possibly the most memorable was when I was 'entertaining' three young ladies on the way home some 12 years ago. They were all mid to late 20s, and in different stages of drunkenness. One was at the smiley and friendly stage, another was at the angry stage and the third was completely hammered! I began talking to the smiley one, who was also the prettiest, while the angry one scowled at me and the hammered one kept gigging to herself and invited me back to their house for a party!

'Pretty', blonde bobbed hair and blue eyes, was wearing purple sparkly flip-flop type shoes (though more solid), Grumpy, shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes had clumpy black lace up shoes and Hammered, mousey hair and brown eyes, was wearing black slip-ons. The journey went on, and I was getting on okay with Pretty, not trying anything but enjoying the chat, when for some reason I offered her a foot massage. I honestly can't remember if she said she had sore feet, or if I drunkenly offered or what; however, she readily took me up on my offer, shuffled out of her flip-flops and placed her bare feet on my lap. I'm not into bare feet as such, but hers were incredibly soft, with a shiny faint pink nail varnish on. The train was heaving, and some people looked at what was happening between us but nobody said anything....except Grumpy.

My fingers were kneading and massaging Pretty's bare feet, while Grumpy looked on in anger, muttering things to herself under her breath. I asked if she was okay, and got lots of muttering back. Pretty made eye contact with me as if to say 'Leave it, don't worry about her', so I did and continued the massage. I noticed as I did that Pretty kept twitching every so often, trying not to laugh, her mouth breaking into small grins, biting her lip. Did I have a ticklish cutie on my hands? I certainly did!

'Are you okay, hon?' I asked, knowing full well what was causing her discomfort.

'Mmmmm...MMM!' she replied through closed lips, eyes shining. I guess she wasn't going to say it out loud...!

'Does it tickle?' I asked her, winking at her. She nodded, but said only a bit. I was enjoying the foot massage part, so didn't follow it up by unleashing a tickle. After all, it already tickled, so I had the best of both worlds!

At about this point, Hammered suddenly came to life, and saw what was happening between myself and Pretty. With no hesitation, she blurted out 'Suck her toes!', and stared at us both as if to dare us to do it. I looked at Pretty, who looked back with smiling eyes, which I took as a go ahead. I bent down and brought her right toes into my mouth, nibbling on them, kissing and sucking them, tongue running along them. This drew even more looks from the crowd on the train, but I didn't care, I was lost in the moment! Pretty didn't move her feet, protest or try to get away, she just sat there and let me do my thing for thirty seconds or so before I quit while I was ahead. I thought that was a good time to finish the foot massage, but noticed that as I came back up for air, Hammered was taking of her own shoe and sock, and extending her left foot across Grumpy and toward me!

I began to massage her foot for a minute or so, and then had the tickle fun I'd not had with Pretty. I ran my fingers up Hammered's sole and between her toes, which made her shriek and pull her foot back. I noticed that her sock was on the floor, and retrieved it for her. Throughout all this, Grumpy was still being Grumpy, so as I picked up Hammered's sock I slowly and softly pulled on Grumpy's shoelace, which unravelled and fell to the floor. She didn't even notice...! Holding up Hammered's sock, I jokingly went to put it on her foot, but she obliged me and slipped her foot straight into it! It made me wonder what else she could do with her feet...image

I had to get up and go to the toilet (purely to answer the call of nature!), but with the foot fun I'd had whirling around my head. I left my chair, and when I arrived back some bastard had nicked it! Pretty looked a bit miffed that he had, or maybe that's just my memory playing tricks! My station was five minutes or so away, so I didn't have too long to wait. I picked up my bag, wished the three girls a good night and went to stand by the door, amazed at what had just happened. A few minutes later, my train pulled into the station, I got off and headed home. As far as I know I never saw any of them again, even in the cold light of day. I guess that's a blessing and a curse of the last train home, you can have the best night ever, but it's possibly only a one off...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
Wow, don't you just hate it when that happens. You have a warm moment with a girl and suddenly someone takes your seat. The perils of train travel I suppose.

Commuting = survival of the fittest.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back