• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

girlfriend couch feet tickle

feettickler05

TMF Novice
My girlfriend has very cute size 4 feet which are extremly ticklish!..perfect :)

I must admit shes not a fan of being tickled but always lets out a very cute ticklish giggle and goes all weak which is great for us ticklers I'm sure you will agree?!

We have just been relaxing in the couch with her feet resting on my lap and her little feet and toes poking out from under the blanket

We were debating who should go out and pick up some milkshakes when she gives out a sarcastic cheeky comment....right....thats it!

I grab her feet..."whats this i have here? Oh look bare feet!"

"No no please no hahaha dont hahah stop it please"

"Stop what? Huh cant hear you" I say as her feet are locked tight in my arms while my fingers wriggle and tickle all over her perfect soles and between her toes. I cant stop and love to hear her giggle and watch her squirm :)

As a result she fell off the couch and naturally I gave her a little rest until her bare belly was revealed :) and with that...

"Whats this I see" Tickle tickle tickle! :)

"Ahahahaha please babe haha stop haahahah plleeeaassse!"

Ok ill stop or not and with that i grabbed her foot gave it another quick tickle to watch her squirm a little more before letting her relax and giving her toes a quick suck:)

She got the milkshakes :)

Thanks for sharing! You are one lucky guy to have such a ticklish gf!

She is super ticklish but isnt a huge fan of it at all but if shes in a good mood there are times when i can give her a good tickle torture and she takes it quite well. Other times not so well lol

You got to tickle some feet and a milkshake. Good day I'd say.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back