• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Party tickled

ginaticklish

A couple of weeks ago I was just chilling at home when a guy friend called and invited me to a party with friends of his. Just casual dress he said. I was up for it, and, it being about 70 degrees and him calling at the last minute I threw on a tank top, booty shorts and a pair of sandals. He picked me up and off we went.
We got to the party, maybe twenty people milling around chatting inside and out. He introduced me around to people he knew and we socialized for a bit. After about three hours, we went back into the house and my friend(Jim) was talking to a guy we met earlier. Jim was standing behind me as we talked. I then felt his fingers on my ribs, just lightly wiggling as we kept chatting. I started giggling, squirming a little but trying to keep my composure. He kept tickling and my conversation was getting broken with my laughter. Jim said to his friend "I think she's ticklish." He moved his hands up further to my armpits and kept tickling as his friend went for my ribs. I was trapped between them and now laughing hysterically. I kept begging them to stop as I was really ticklish. They didn't of course. Then I heard a voice say "get her feet". They moved me to the sofa, still tickling my underarms and ribs as I felt my sandals come off and someone tickling my feet. I was going out of my mind, my feet are extremely ticklish also. I was laughing to the point that I couldn't beg, I vaguely recall feeling fingers, then nails on my feet, so some of the women must have got in on my tickling. I heard female laughter and women saying "she's ticklish!"
They kept it up for what seemed like forever, but turned out it was like 40 minutes. I was exhausted.
As we left Jim's friend said to come back anytime. Yeah right!!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back