• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

naked girlfriend tickle

feettickler05

TMF Novice
A quick story. I was working from a different location today and not long returned home. After 5mins of relaxing with her on the couch i went upstairs to hang up my suit and grab a shower.

Little did i know she had also come upstairs to get changed and as i came out of 1 room to walk across into the bedroom..there she was completely naked....perfect timing! :)

I could feel the twitch in my fingers straight away and could already hear the giggles and feel my fingers wriggling on her ticklish body i knew what i was going to do

She has a great bum and shes used to me squeezing it at every opportunity so with that i gave it a quick squeeze.....but....making sure i then squeezed the bottom of her bum and inner thigh which always makes her flinch...obviously she tries not show that it tickles

And with that.....yep you guessed it my arms wrapped around her body pulling her onto the bed while my fingers tickled her sides wriggled allover her ticklish belly as the delights of her giggles pierced my ears :)

Her naked body wriggling around under my non stop fingers as i hear "hahaha please please hahah stop" ahhh heaven :)

As she wriggled i grabbed her feet which she hates "nooo dont please dont stop now" "hahhahahaha pleeeeeassse hahaha" going weak my fingers tickle her soft soles and toes before 1 hand reaches up tickling under her arms which she also hates and tickling her breasts

After a few a minutes i give her a break lift her feet to my mouth to give them toes a good suck kissing her soles before 1 last tickle! :)

No doubt ill give her another tickle later....i blame my fingers :)

It sounds like you both had fun. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

I like your sense of humor. Tickling is too serious a business for me. Thanks for the story.

Wow great experience! Hope to hear more stories between you two.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back