• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Am I Cursed?

IHaveAFetish

Living in San Diego, you'd think that there would be a lot of ticklish women around here right? Well I actually haven't met a single person around here that was ticklish on their feet other than myself. It's true. I can assure you that I've put a lot of effort into being able to tickle a girl's feet just to have my cleverness blow up in my face time and time again by hearing them tell me they weren't ticklish on their feet. Even my girlfriend isn't ticklish! Imagine that! I have a huge feet ticklish fetish and I can't figure out why I don't have an opportunity to fulfill it.

:yowzer:

You're probably not cursed. I think ticklish feet is actually more of a kink-derived fantasy, than something that really happens that often in real life.

You're probably not cursed. I think ticklish feet is actually more of a kink-derived fantasy, than something that really happens that often in real life.

I don't know about that. I''ve known a lot of women w/hyperticklish feet where the slightest touch to the sole produces helpless laughter.
But getting back to the OP, I remember someone else on the forum years ago complaining about California women having rough nonticklish feet.
I can't remember his name but like you each Cali girl he met had 0 sensitivity on their soles.
Maybe because of the year round warm weather they go barefoot more often which would toughen up and desensitize their tootsies

Keep searching. You'll find your holy grail of ticklish feet

I don't know about that. I''ve known a lot of women w/hyperticklish feet where the slightest touch to the sole produces helpless laughter.
But getting back to the OP, I remember someone else on the forum years ago complaining about California women having rough nonticklish feet.
I can't remember his name but like you each Cali girl he met had 0 sensitivity on their soles.
Maybe because of the year round warm weather they go barefoot more often which would toughen up and desensitize their tootsies

There probably is some truth to this. In general, the women I've known with the most ticklish feet rarely go barefoot.

Probably the woman with the most ticklish feet that I've encountered was a basketball player who was almost always wearing sneakers. The few times I tickled her, she went ballistic.

Interesting idea. We should have a poll here about how many actually make extreme tickling things in real life and how often...

Yet again, this is the true stories forum, which is supposed to be taken as a testimony of real life tickling phenomena.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back