• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(5/17/15)* Daphney's Beach Day *F/F* NONSTOP BURIED IN THE SAND

AlternativeProd

Verified
It was a beautiful day outside and desperately ticklish Daphney Rose made the mistake of wishing we could spend the day at the beach instead of the dreary studio… WELL, BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR! Bianca takes Daphney to the beach, but not for a day of rest and relaxation, no way! The hapless hottie is expertly buried in the sand with only her gorgeous size 8 feet left uncovered! Daphney is COMPLETELY IMMOBILE under the huge weight of the sand, she can only wiggle her toes, but that’s solved when her feet are tightly toetied.

DAPHNEY CAN’T MOVE HER FEET AT ALL and Bianca sadistically takes full advantage of her helpless position. She rakes her sharp nails up and down her bare soles, causing her to squeal with surprise and cackle with hysterical laughter. WALKING ON ALL THAT SAND AND NOT BEING ABLE TO MOVE AT ALL GREATLY INCREASES DAPHNEY’S SENSITIVITY and she begs and pleads for the tickling to stop, but Bianca just laughs and covers her feet in baby oil, making her feet even more sensitive! The poor girl screams at the top of her lungs with hysteria and whips her head back and forth as every inch of her slick soles and toes are tormented by Bianca wicked fingernails! “I THOUGHT THIS WAS A BEACH DAY!” Daphney wails. ‘WELL, YOU’RE AT THE BEACH, AREN'T YOU!?” taunts Bianca as continues to mercilessly tickle her bare feet. The comb, the pinwheel, and the brush all tickle like hell on Daphney’s helpless feet. She shrieks with hysterical laughter as the comb and pinwheel torment her bare soles and incredibly sensitive toes! THE HAIRBRUSH SUCKS BIG TIME IN THIS IMMOBILE POSITION AND DAPHNEY GOES NUTS WHEN HER SENSITIVE SOLES ARE SUBJECTED TO A BRUTAL BRUSHING!

Daphney is coughing, sputtering, and gasping for air, but Bianca’s not finished with her yet. SHE PUNISHES HER BARE SOLES WITH COMBINATION OF HER NAILS AND THE HAIRBRUSH UNTIL SHE’S COMPLETELY WRECKED! Even after Bianca’s finished with the brush and the session is over, she doesn’t let Daphney out of the sand, she tickles her feet even more with her sharp fingernails instead!

Hardcore foot tickling.

HD Preview: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58224924/DaphBDPrvHD.wmv

Full Length Clip: http://tickleintensive.com

Attachments

• DaphBD(5)A.JPG
    DaphBD(5)A.JPG
    999.8 KB · Views: 609
  • DaphBD(46)S.JPG
    DaphBD(46)S.JPG
    312 KB · Views: 423
  • DaphBD(26)S.JPG
    DaphBD(26)S.JPG
    305.7 KB · Views: 569
  • DaphBD(53)S.JPG
    DaphBD(53)S.JPG
    320.8 KB · Views: 530
  • DaphBD(51)S.JPG
    DaphBD(51)S.JPG
    321.7 KB · Views: 395
Last edited:
Bonus pics.

Attachments

• DaphBD(23)S.JPG
    DaphBD(23)S.JPG
    316.4 KB · Views: 213
  • DaphBD(47)S.JPG
    DaphBD(47)S.JPG
    324.1 KB · Views: 240
  • DaphBD(49)S.JPG
    DaphBD(49)S.JPG
    322 KB · Views: 219
  • DaphBD(36)S.JPG
    DaphBD(36)S.JPG
    328.8 KB · Views: 341
  • DaphBD(29)S.JPG
    DaphBD(29)S.JPG
    315.5 KB · Views: 273
Daphney's beach feet, size 8, tops and bottoms. What-did-I-get-myself-into? Aftermath pic.

Attachments

• DaphBD(8)S.JPG
    DaphBD(8)S.JPG
    352.1 KB · Views: 157
  • DaphBD(12)A.JPG
    DaphBD(12)A.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 222
  • DaphBD(13)A.JPG
    DaphBD(13)A.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 214
  • DaphBD(17)S.JPG
    DaphBD(17)S.JPG
    317.7 KB · Views: 475
  • DaphBD(57)S.JPG
    DaphBD(57)S.JPG
    350.5 KB · Views: 242
Wow! One of your best!
Great sole tickling shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Very nice, I hope you plan on doing more of these buried in the sand videos!!

very nice as usual
I really enjoy the sole shots at the end
Keep up the good work

I just bought the full clip & watched it. What a spectacular clip! Love the buried in sand theme, it is my fav Really great bright scenery & what a delightful torture for poor Daphney's soles. I really hope you guys do more of these! This first was great! I love the burial you did, lovely job

love the beach tickling it be cool if some one was there to help a lending hand to tickle those soles hehehe wish it was me.

Love the idea. When do we get to see Bianca's gorgeous soles and long toes get this treatment? Be still my beating heart!

Daphney's beach feet, size 8, tops and bottoms. What-did-I-get-myself-into? Aftermath pic.

I am a woman's big foot fan 7.5 or larger, the bigger the foot the better. More to lick, suck, and tickle. Daphney has gorgeous size 8 feet.

Thank You,
LBFT

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back