• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

feet tickling, toe sucking & belly tickling lunchbreak

feettickler05

TMF Novice
There was a story posted on here fairly recently about a fellow TMF member having a ticklish massage at a place in the UK. It got me thinking and curious about it and whether or not I should pay a visit

So this lunchtime I thought why not! I called ahead to check the availability and whether it was busy etc as I prefer discretion with these sort of things. I arrived walked upstairs and waited with anticipation

In walks a cute 5ft 3, 22 year old with dark hair and a cute smile wearing a tight vest top and a short frilly skirt with light green panties and some shoes. She was very friendly and asked me to undress ready for my massage

As her fingers massaged and stroked i flinched a little and claimed to be ticklish...she smiled and did it again. Smiling back i wriggled my fingers at her asking if she was ticklish. She smiled and didnt say anything so i wriggled closer and closer near her belly before giving her a surprise poke and belly tickles. She giggled and wriggled about and ended up falling onto me on the massage table. This resulted in her skirt lifting up leaving her cute bum on show...it was asking to be tickled so i thought rude not to lol. She giggled again and tried tickling me back.

I asked her to slip her shoes off and sit at the end of the table...she looked curious and smiled. I wriggled my fingers at her feet she was giggling and curled her toes before i even tickled her :)

i traced my wriggling fingers over her soft cute size 4/5 feet which was very hot indeed. I asked to kiss her feet which smiled and nodded and so with that i took her cute toes in my mouth while still tickling her soft soles.

She obviously saw what tickling her and sucking her toes did to me and she willing gave me a nice oily massage while i worshipped and tickled her feet! :)

We smiled at the end spoke for a few minutes while i got dressed. Before i left she smiled and said the toe sucking and feet worship felt good so before i left i gave her feet some more attention before a hug and a quick sides and bum tickle

safe to safe its likely i will visit again :)

That sounds like a very good time. :bouncybou
Glad you had an enjoyable "massage." :D

Truly awesome! It is cool when TMF'ers like us get that rare chance to act on our fetishes and these women let us do it. ;)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back