• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reflexology W/ Instructor (M/F)

pimpfoot

TMF Poster
I know we all have that one teacher/instructor with the pretty feet you were always curious about. Well I actually had a rare opportunity that went perfectly smooth. So let's start at the beginning.....

First day of class, on a Saturday at that. Due to scheduling I had to take this 4 hour Saturday morning class. The class almost didnt happen due to the number of students that registered but we just made the requirement of 6. I walk into the classroom and I am greeted by the instructor who is African American, tall about 5'7 but the wedges she had on added a couple inches. She was mid forties, slim fit build, perfect white teeth, long hair and pretty face. Hard to believe this woman was single. She had on dress pants and regular shirt. French pedicured toes. Yes i noticed all this in my initial scan. "Hi, welcome whats your name?" she said. I gave her my name as she was taking attendance. "Ok well I'm Ms. Walker and I will be your instructor this semester. Choose any seat you like, were just waiting for a few others." So I sat down and waited.

As class began she went through the syllabus and talked about herself and how the class would go. As she walked to and fro I was eyeballing her toes in the wedges. She wore at least a size 9 and had long toes and long toe beds. Very pretty feet. But unfortunately this was fall semester and living in the Midwest fall means the end of sandal season. For the time being it would be the last time I saw her feet.

Throughout the semester we exchanged emails about the course, and if I ever needed to miss class. About 3/4 way through the semester I emailed Ms. Walker about reflexology, and that I was certified. Just an informative email to plant a seed. She did reply in simple form that it looked interesting. But the next class I would find out just how interested she really was. I walked into class and on the projector was an image of a reflexology chart in front of the class. Granted only 3 people showed up that day of the 6 and they were both young ladies. We actually had a short reflexology discussion. She went and stood by the screen pointing at different reflex points. "This is so interesting to me." So off of that I said "well if your free after class I can show you a little." "Ok sure". My heart began to race. This seemed too good to be true. I was getting a legitimate shot at instructors feet. As you can imagine that was a long class and I could not focus one bit.

Well the time came and class was over. Heart speeding up again. On this day she was wearing jeans, black flats with black dress socks. The classroom emptied and she said, "Ok so what are we doing?" So I had her sit in one of the chairs and i moved a empty chair in front of her. "Put your feet up here please." And she kicked off her flats and put her feet on the seat of the chair. I could see the outline of her soles and toes through the dress socks as they were very thin. She flexed her feet back and forth awaiting my instruction. "Oh can you take off your socks?" Now normally this question is met with nervousness and a awkward moment but to my surprise she got excited. "Ooooooh I can take my socks off. This is nice you gonna work on my barefeet". I could tell she was enjoying the special attention from a young man. Probably why i always prefer older women. Anyway with a big smile on her face, she slipped off her socks and for first time I saw her bare soles. Her long toes pointing straight up to the ceiling. Smooth light brown soles, not a single blemish. So as my mind is racing I'm wondering if she's ticklish. "Ok so first thing I do is a reflex test to check for sensitivity in certain areas." "Ok, go for it" she responded. I took my thumb, nail up, and started at her heel and slowly made my way up her sole. I paused at each section since I was testing the waters. I immediately realized she was extremely ticklish. As soo as I made contact with her heel she covered her mouth with both hands and let out a loud yelp/giggle. And as I got closer to the top she cracked up laughing. "HAAA AAHAHAHAHAH!!! OH MY GOODNESS...WOOOOHOOO! I gave her a breather as she fanned her face. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah keep going". She said as she was still laughing. So I repeated, on the right foot and she jerked her leg and began laughing again. Covering her mouth tried to try to keep her laughter in but it wasn't working. "Okay Okay I'm sensitive everywhere clearly". She said as she came down off her laugh. So I got a little bold. and asked "so which foot was more sensitive?" And I took my index finger and switched between the two feet, straight up tickling this time. She was kicking and jerking her legs back and fourth, cracking up trying to answer my questions."HAHAHAAH I .....THINK ITS THE LEFT AHAHAHAHA WOOOOO!" So i finally stopped before it got weird. And I said Ok. I then began to give her feet a true treatment, massaging and explaining different reflex points. I only worked on her for a few minutes. But that short time remains ingrained in my memory. A very nice woman, genuially very ticklish and with very nice feet. I did try to reach out to her again about a year later after the class but we were never able to meet up again.

I hope you all enjoyed.

I actually did the same thing with my Spanish teacher in high school. I had three separate sessions with her. She was very ticklish too, and had very nice feet. The second time, one of my football classmates walked into her classroom to turn in a late assignment and asked me, "why are you fondling Ms. Young's feet.

Years later I returned to the school to speak to a group of students. Twenty five years later and she was still there. She remembered me and asked, "are you still playing with people's feet."

I studied reflexology from books starting in 9th grade and it was a great way to get my hands on the feet of teachers, neighbors, coworkers and even one work supervisor. I had an elaborate record of who was ticklish, how ticklish, and where.

Pimpfoot, that's one of the best stories I've read . . . and I've been here a long time. It's a keeper.

Pimpfoot, that's one of the best stories I've read . . . and I've been here a long time. It's a keeper.

Thanks for the awesome feedback everyone! I have a sequel to this story because Ms. Walker introduced me to her colleague Anna and she was interesting to say the least.

@ pimpfoot - This is such a great story. Please post the sequel. Would love to hear about her colleague.
@ questions - can you expand on your experiences with your spanish teacher and others. Would love to hear them.

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back