• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Payback

ParasiteEve

(a little sequel to this story)

They say losing is a part of the game. She realized that she lost again soon enough. She just didn't know yet, how huge defeat that was.

AJ's been livid. Not only she had fallen for the twins' tricks again but she'd been simply humiliated. Again. She was a Latin descent and Latin descents didn't let humiliations go easily. She was also a hothead but this time she knew she would have to be smart. And she knew she was. In just a few days, she had everything perfectly set up.

AJ's been waiting for hours now - at least that's how she felt. Stepping from side to side, she kept glancing around and peeking nervously at her watch. Another minute. Another two. Another fifteen. Still no sight of what she's looking for. It was slowly getting cold and she felt it despite a long-sleeve and a jacket.
AJ was getting bored. Really bored. So bored that she wanted, just for a single while she had that thought running through her mind, to let it go, to go home and get back some other time. But then her pleas had been heard.
"Damn, finally..." she muttered, freezing in a mid step.
She had the advantage now. It was dark and she was the last person anyone would expect. She didn't even have to put any significant effort into her action. She just jumped out at the proper moment, bouncing onto a slim shape, and pressed her hand onto it. The payback was really close now.
She didn't even have much problem dragging the body to her car - all those years of weigh training had finally started profitting. AJ started the engine and drove away, humming some song.

AJ was humming her songs for quite some time, long after she had stepped out of the car. Now she was sitting on a chair, tapping her knees with fingers. She was waiting.
It didn't take long until she finally stood up and stepped forward towards a big table-like piece of furniture.
"Brianna," she said plainly. A muted mumbling answered her.
"Don't fight it," AJ continued, slowly walking in circles. "We're in the middle of nowhere, so you'd better not scream for help, 'cause it ain't coming. And it will be better for you if you decide to behave. Not *much* better but maybe just a little..." she produced a soft giggle.
AJ took her time before taking a gag out of Brie's mouth.
"You..." the other woman started, gasping angrily, but stopped after that one word, just like realizing she wasn't in a good position to negotiate.
She lay flat on a cold, soft surface, resembling a pressing bench, just much wider and longer. That was the best part of it, but there were much worse things. For example, she was tied down really well. She was also stretched on this improvised rack, though with her posture a few centimetres short of one-seventy, it wasn't that hard to achieve. She was also missing most of her clothes, from high heels to jacket to crop top to bra. In fact, the only thing she still had on was her lycra pants. But most of all, she was all alone with the short, dark-haired girl who was thriving to get her revenge.
"I could talk to you all night long, Brie Bella," AJ was raising her voice with every single word, "but we both know talk is cheap. You and your goddamn sister have humiliated me and don't you think I'll just let it go. Sooner or later, I'll get her but now... now I have *you*."
AJ stepped closer, leaning over her victim. She looked deep into Brie's eyes but didn't see any fear here, just a pure anger. But she was no less angry and this time, she wasn't the one immobilized.
"So, Brie, let's play. Let's play the game you surely know..." she hissed and smirked.
AJ didn't even waste time on teasing, wiggling her fingers and cootchie-cooing. Every second spent on such stupid things meant a second less of the revenge. She just put her hands on Brianna's exposed underarms and slowly dragged her fingers down. She got just the kind of reaction she wanted.
Brie burst in a loud laughter, wiggling her toned body spread between two sets of solid cuffs.
"You crazy..." she cussed but got cut short by ten nimble fingers spidering on her stretched ribcage. AJ didn't say a word. Well, even her face expression didn't change much - a thin, straight line of lips, and dark eyes locked on the victim buckling and laughing, swinging her head from side to side.
AJ was slowly running her fingers lower and lower, but spending enough time on every single rib to make Brie drop a first tear even before AJ reached the victim's sides. Brianna was laughing in a higher, pitch-like voice now, squirming and twisting under AJ's fingers gently scratching her bare sides and flat stomach, until they reached her hips.
"Oh no," AJ produced a forced giggle, "big strong Bella twin has a weak side. Who would've guessed..."
She pushed the chair closer to the table, then sat back there.
"Show me how weak you really are, Brianna," she hissed with the ice cold glare.
And then she ran her short, black nails up Brie's soles, from the heels to the tips of her long toes.
The Bella screamed in a laughter, curling her toes and wiggling her feet but AJ had already got the message clear. The corners of her mouth moved up slightly, exposing a menacing grin. She ran her nails down this time, listening to another sharp scream and watching the helpless victim thrashing and buckling in the rack.
Brie was sobbing and sweating heavily, gasping for air, but AJ's fingers were relentless. The younger girl kept scratching bare exposed soles of the Bella, completely ignoring her cries and begs.
"You like it now?!" screamed AJ. "How about we go a little further now?"
Brie gulped loudly when she noticed a pair of scissors in AJ's hand.
"G... God, AJ, what are you..." she stuttered, showing a sight of fear for the first time that evening. "Please, don't! I... I'm sorry, I really am!"
But AJ didn't listen. She gently ran a tip of scissors up Brie's sole, provoking another loud laughter, and then slowly moved her hand to the waistline of lycra pants.
"You'll pay me for everything!" she hissed.

AJ was so busy that she didn't notice neither the door opening behind her back nor a short, strong elbow smashing the back of her head. She dropped to the floor motionless.
"No, *you* will pay *us*," said the other Bella twin, Nikki, looking in disgust at her sibling lying half-naked on the table. "Get yourself together, Brianna. We still have something to do."

The first thing AJ saw after she woke up was the twins staring at her with wicked smirks on their faces.
"You stupid bitch!" screamed Brie, slapping AJ a few times. "You think you're THAT smart?! See who's laughing now!"
AJ didn't need much time to realize who was the winning side. Whatever she wanted to do to the twins, seemed to backfire now, and backfire pretty bad. Now she was the one on the rack and - given she was much smaller than the former victim - she was stretched to the point it almost hurt. But there were worse things than just her body extended to the maximum. Not only her wrists were cuffed, but also an additional pair of leather belts strapped her arms to the rack, holding them perfectly in place. Her legs, spread in a perfect side split, were also immobilized by another set of belts wrapped around her ankles and just above her knees. But the worst thing was, AJ was ripped of the rests of her dignity, as she lay on her own torture device completely naked and exposed.
"Think you've got it last time?" tisked Nikki. "You got off easily. Now you'll see why you should never mess with the Bellas..."
Before AJ managed to say anything, she felt two long, soft feathers slowly stroking her small, already hard nipples. She bit her lower lip so hard that she almost pierced the skin but she needed to give up soon enough as another flick made her burst out in a hysterical laughter.
"Oh, poor little AJ, the fun is just starting!" laughed Brie, running the lengths of both feathers up and down the small, tanned breasts of her victim.
AJ responded with a hoarse shriek, thrashing her head side to side. She tightened all her muscles, trying to twist her body even a little bit, but the restrains held her firmly in place, exposing her naked skin to the extreme torture.
A few seconds later another loud laughter filled the place. It was Nikki who ran her fingers on AJ's bare right sole, holding the toes with her other hand.
AJ felt tears filling up her eyes. She tensed her muscles once again, trying to get away from the firm grip but the Bella was too strong for her. Her throat started hurting from screaming and laughing. Her two sweet spots were being punished more and more with every single second - Brie sliding the feathers all over her already wet, sensitive breasts, Nikki digging the nails under short, black-nailed toes bent back.
"I... please... can't... stand..." she stuttered, sobbing and squirming every time her slim, stretched body was touched by either the nails or the feathers.
This only angered the twins.
"Shut up!" hissed Nikki, then added. "Brie, gag this little bitch. I've got a surprise for her."
Brianna didn't need to be told twice. She shoved the gag, the same one she had had earlier, into AJ's mouth, then looked at her sister, filled with curiosity.
"We still didn't check one last thing..." giggled Nikki, waving an electric toothbrush.
AJ's eyes opened wide in a helpless terror as she heard a silent buzzing, slowly raising up in tune. She still remembered the last time Nikki pressed this tool to her exposed feet, turning the girl into a writhing mess. She mumbled something through the gag, watching the spinning head, supposedly already on the highest speed, slowly closing in to her body. Two rivers of tears were running down her cheeks even before she had the bristles applied to her skin.
Nikki kept waiting, teasing AJ with the instrument of torture. She thrived on the pain of her young, tiny victim, completely helpless on the rack, all crying, sweaty and long ready to surrender. The buzzing - and the anticipation - was unbearable now, or at least that's what AJ thought, because soon enough she realized what "unbearable" truly meant. Nikki grinned with a mischievous smile, then slowly pressed soft, furiously spinning bristles to the place AJ least expected - right between her flexed, tanned thighs.
It was good AJ had been gagged before because her scream might have pierced the twins' eardrums. The girl bent her back - at least to a degree the restrains let her - like the thousands of volts ran down her spine. She had never felt anything like that before - even two of those toothbrushes scratching her exposed soles mercilessly felt like heaven compared to what she was applied to. The very first touch of those bristles kissing her most intimate parts made her cry like never before, and just after several seconds, long lines of a spittle ran out of her mouth, covering her cheeks and chin.
Brie even felt bad for her for a moment but then she remembered that hadn't it been for Nikki, she might have been on AJ's place, put through the same, if not even more cruel, torture. That bitch deserved every ounce of the punishment. Hell, she deserved even more than that.
And then Brie stroked the tips of AJ's nipples with her fingertips. It felt great. It felt really great to see that cocky, ungrateful brat on the verge of passing out, to feel her hard and swollen nipples teased by slow, delicate strokes of fingers and nails, to listen to that hysterical mumbling and moaning, to see that slim, tone body helpless, vulnerable and extremely ticklish, to be able to torture every single centimetre of that naked skin until she and her sister got bored.
But the laughter suddenly stopped and AJ's face turned even more red, though it didn't seem possible.
"She peed herself!" laughed Nikki. "That stupid bitch peed herself!"
"So..?" asked Brie. "Are we done now?"
"You got to be kidding me. She needs to be *punished* for that! I've got two more of those in my bag. I guess you know what to do with them, eh?"
Brie didn't need to be told twice. She also didn't feel like teasing her former opponent anymore. In a few seconds both brushes were buzzing on high speed before they embraced two tiny, protruding spots on AJ's chest. The night was still young. And they had all the time in the world.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back