• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Terror Plot Thwarted in NYC {Media has been rather silent on this}

BBGuy5240

3rd Level Orange Feather
One of the statements posted on Facebook, according to court documents:

“Our small group will soon be faced with the fight of our lives. We will offer those lives as collateral to prove our commitment to our God,”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...omb-muslim-hamlet-islamberg-article-1.2226545

UPDATE: I just realized I put this in General Discussion by mistake. Apologies to the Moderators. Please re-locate this thread to P&R

Last edited:
This sure seems like Terrorism. Muslims can be victims too.

Flip the script, and there's No Deal, No $30,000 Bond, and the person certainly wouldn't only Face 5 Years.

Also, since they tapped his phone, are they gonna go after the people this guy met with?

I understand the double standard here and you guys make some good points. I'm kind of glad it hasn't had much media attention though as it would just provide a platform for this maniac to spread his bigotry and rally support. Hopefully he goes to jail where he will be remembered as a criminal and not any kind of martyr.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back