• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Like seen on movies, we met thanks to tickling and now we are married ! TRUE STORY

tzimber2003

Verified
this is a true story.
it sounds like some bizarre romantic love story but its 100 true !

when i started my tickling business in 2006 i never imagined that this was the first step on my quest to find my true love.

years went by, we shoot allot of clips and then, one ordinary day i got an email for this pretty girl,
saying she is our fan, and that she would like to shoot for us.
and so she did. she came, we shoot her, she was lovely and that was about it (i was in a relationship at that time )

XPURPLE_1_0h05m20.000s.jpg

2 years went by... things didn't work out with me and my girl and we decided to break up.

after a while, i remembered for some reason in that specific girl.... "purple our first fan"
i don't know why, but for some reason i decided to contact her and catch up....

we texted each other, we talked on the phone and decided that we are going to meet for a tickle revenge "off screen"
apparently i tickled the hell out of her and she remembered it.

she came again, she got her revenge ( she also got tickled to hell again ).

we both said goodbye, and decided that we will talk again sometime.

it took less then 24H before we realized that we have found more than just a tickle friend.

3 years of friendship, love and tickling business went by, and last week, we got married :)

i wanted to share our story here on this forum, because without knowing back then.....

this is the place where i first met my wife :)

thanks for reading :)

love,
Shay and Reut.

car wedding.jpg

Congratulations on finding love, and on making some great videos as well!

Hope you guys have a long, happy life together.

What a wonderful story, congratulations to the both of you!

Enjoy your future together and all the wonderful things marriage can bring, including of course tickling!

TTG

Who would have thought that my tickler idol would end up being my soulmate, all these times I was thinking what a cool guy, his girlfriend must be so lucky, how things turn out , and I'm certainly very lucky girl to find you the love of my life and that we share this awesome fetish this make me believe in destiny &#55357;&#56836;

And thanks you all for your warm wishes!! &#55357;&#56836; I love this community!

And thanks you all for your warm wishes!! �� I love this community!

Join in discussions everywhere, post tickle related desires, thoughts, and non-ticklish one!

(What'd you think of that incredible Avengers Age of Ultron?! Tell Shay to bring you watch it if you haven't seen it yet!!!! Then discuss in the Avengers thread!)

Great story. Congratulations to you both.

Congratulations! A good marriage is a blessing indeed.

Stories like these make me believe that all is not lost and I too can still find and have a story so similar. Congratulations on life's success and happiness. Salaam.

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Stories like these make me believe that all is not lost and I too can still find and have a story so similar. Congratulations on life's success and happiness. Salaam.

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Thank you :)
it is a story to tell the kids.... we even got one already ;)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back