• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unleashing my Aunts tickling fetish

Ticklishnephew

Hi everyone. I am new here :)

So I am a 22 year old male and I have a 44 year old aunt (my mums sister) and she is unmarried.
She is very close to me.

Anyway I have had a ticklish fetish for as long as I can remember. The source behind this has always been my aunt.
Ever since I can remember she has been tickling me, all in a safe, gentle and friendly manner of course. Nothing sinister about this. And I loved every minute of it.

I can remember her initiating tickling games when I was young for example playing catch and whoever drops the ball get tickled for 2 mins etc..
About two years ago I had the guts to initiate a game where we see who is the most ticklish and the person to say stop looses. She enjoyed that but it was too short as we were surrounded by family.

Over the years, and even now, she will always tickle me in passing and she will always find an excuse. For example if she likes my shirt and is feeling my shirt she will tickle me for a couple of seconds. She also does this with my brother and sister.
If I am stretching she will tickle me for a couple of seconds. Also she will randomly say its the tickle monster and start tickling us.
Once I was lying down on a sofa and was sat in front me and she just said I think its time to tickle you and she tried to pin me down and tickle me.

Most of the time she will tickle us randomly if we are near her for a couple of seconds and she always has a cheeky grin on her face.

The problem is all this is very short and I want to be tickled for much longer.
Is it fair to assume she has a huge tickling fetish?

My aim is to have a long tickle session with her where she ties me up and tortures me.

Any idea how I can initiate this?
I dont want to make things awkward between us.

I wouldn't say she has a tickle fetish, some people just like to tickle others for fun, and nothing fetish related to it.

Try to get her to play that game you initiated when you are not surrounded by family. Can you make an excuse to visit her alone?

Um, do you have her number? For me personally, a tied-n-tortured scenario is a no-fly-zone between family members. That's beyond playful, teasing tickling. That's into sexual territory. When children play Cowboys and Indians and tie-up games, that's one thing. When adults do it, that's something else. I don't see a non-awkward way for such a thing to happen. But... you're the only one who knows the dynamics and nuances of the relationship the two of you have. Maybe such a thing is somehow possible between the two of you.

I hear you, bud; my aunt is the source of my stocking feet/nylon tickling fetish. We're close, she knows about my quirks and doesn't mind me indulging, but there's a limit to how far things can go. Maybe visit her alone and see what happens, but don't force things as that's when it really could get awkward. Good luck in whatever you choose to do.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

With this being the OPs first and only post, and considering his username, I wonder whether he's just having fun with us.

If not, if he's serious, then I agree with TicklishBlackDragon and Comfort Eagle.

Out of, what, 3.5 billion (give or take a few million), women on the planet, the only one you want to focus your fetish on is...your aunt? You're looking "inward" instead of "outward". You should expand your horizons and meet new (non related) women to involve in your kink/fetish/interest, etc..

There's no way involving your aunt ends in anything but awkward.

I have to agree with the several practical-minded responses that say this is a bad idea.

But if you decide you just have to try anyway, I agree that you need to find an excuse to be at her place alone. Near her birthday. You put yourself in a vulnerable position, she does her usual attack. You say, “I should give you a birthday gift of letting you get me in a position where I can’t defend myself.” See if she bites. If she’s tickling you, she’s the one who keeps going until she stops, so perhaps you avoid the awkwardness. Only problem is, what if you get a boner?

Dude, you are definitely moving in the right direction. You can tell her you have really developed a fondness for her tickling, but don't phrase it in a sexual context. Tell her that after a long intense tickling, you feel free of stress and tension. I used to get plenty of female co-workers to tickle me half to death with this approach, many of whom were married and would not for a minute consider indulging a sexual fetish.

You've been dealt a winning hand, buddy. Most people can only get their jollies either with someone in a sexual/romantic context, or a prostitute. You can get your thrills from your aunt, and probably a lot of other women in your circle that would be otherwise sexually unapproachable.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back